PDA

View Full Version : FS: keyless entry remotes

Blownsvtlightning
12-22-2005, 01:17 AM
I have three 4 button ford remotes that should work on '00 to present mustangs and taurus' I am asking 15.00 each for them. 2 are still factory seatled. if interested PM me. They are 40.00+ new from the dealer. Giving SCMC first crack at them.

James S.

Evilcartman
12-22-2005, 07:56 AM
I have three 4 button ford remotes that should work on '00 to present mustangs and taurus' I am asking 15.00 each for them. 2 are still factory seatled. if interested PM me. They are 40.00+ new from the dealer. Giving SCMC first crack at them.

James S.

I'll take one.

sbc.cobra
12-22-2005, 09:52 AM
i have an extra one that i thought i had lost...only problem is the locksmith made me a new key and programmed a new remote...now of course the original one that i found does not work. is there a way to reprogram the orginial one to work again?

Blownsvtlightning
12-22-2005, 12:58 PM
i have an extra one that i thought i had lost...only problem is the locksmith made me a new key and programmed a new remote...now of course the original one that i found does not work. is there a way to reprogram the orginial one to work again?

does the key just not work, or the remote or both???? I can program both keys and remotes, up to 8 per vehicle.

sbc.cobra
12-22-2005, 01:52 PM
does the key just not work, or the remote or both???? I can program both keys and remotes, up to 8 per vehicle.

neither...the key will unlock the door (obviously), but not start the car b/c the locksmith guy had to program 2 more keys and he said that once that is done, the original key won't work and neither will the remote. i just want the other remote to work again so i have 2. i already have 2 keys that start the car, but only one remote that works.

the locksmith said it's easy to program the remote...he sat in the car and turned it on/off 8 times (i think it was 8) and one of the remotes was programmed. i tried that w/ the other one, but it didn't work...i'm not sure if he was hitting all of the buttons on the remote or what.

any ideas?

Blownsvtlightning
12-22-2005, 02:56 PM
neither...the key will unlock the door (obviously), but not start the car b/c the locksmith guy had to program 2 more keys and he said that once that is done, the original key won't work and neither will the remote. i just want the other remote to work again so i have 2. i already have 2 keys that start the car, but only one remote that works.

the locksmith said it's easy to program the remote...he sat in the car and turned it on/off 8 times (i think it was 8) and one of the remotes was programmed. i tried that w/ the other one, but it didn't work...i'm not sure if he was hitting all of the buttons on the remote or what.

any ideas?

I can program all 3 or 4 keys and remotes to your car, that way you can have spares. That is what I did with my truck I have 3 sets of keys and remotes for it.. so you have 3 or 4 total keys that will open your car door right now??? If anyone else wants spare keys cut and programmed, I get the parts cheap, and I work cheap :)

spitfire
12-23-2005, 09:47 AM
I'll take what you have left over!

sbc.cobra
12-23-2005, 12:18 PM
I can program all 3 or 4 keys and remotes to your car, that way you can have spares. That is what I did with my truck I have 3 sets of keys and remotes for it.. so you have 3 or 4 total keys that will open your car door right now??? If anyone else wants spare keys cut and programmed, I get the parts cheap, and I work cheap :)

i have 2 keys that start the car, but only one remote...so all i need is the other remote (which i have) programmed to open the car.

Blownsvtlightning
12-23-2005, 10:59 PM
i have 2 keys that start the car, but only one remote...so all i need is the other remote (which i have) programmed to open the car.

ohhhh easy. I can talk you through that one on the phone.. gump should know how to do it also... it was a master certified Ford technician for a spell...