PDA

View Full Version : Got to drive it Today!!!!!!!!!!!

bluethunder
12-23-2005, 04:12 PM
Here are a few pics of it while we uncovered it!!!!!

This thing was awsome, and man , the speed and the time it took to get up to speed, almost nothing.

bluethunder
12-23-2005, 04:14 PM
More pics of it and the one that wanted to race, He lost but ot by much!!!!!!!

bluethunder
12-23-2005, 04:16 PM
last 2 of the day. Now I gotta get back to work.

Man, If I win the lottery, I'm getting 2 of the Lambo's, Those things are fun. After driving it, then I was told the price and almost passed out. :o :o :eek: :eek: :eek: I was told the price of the 100 % Carbon fiber seats and figured he could have bought my car 3 times ver for the price of one seat.

97CasperCobra
12-23-2005, 04:19 PM
If I were the owner I'd be pissed..... :p

A guy who works in our building has a Lambo....can't remember what kind, but looks very similiar to that one and is this beautiful blue color.

And a 550 wanted to race?!?!?!? those things are the heaviest Ferrari's out there. Did he have the matching luggage in the trunk??? ;)

bluethunder
12-23-2005, 04:59 PM
If I were the owner I'd be pissed..... :p

A guy who works in our building has a Lambo....can't remember what kind, but looks very similiar to that one and is this beautiful blue color.

And a 550 wanted to race?!?!?!? those things are the heaviest Ferrari's out there. Did he have the matching luggage in the trunk??? ;)

Didn't look in the trunk, He wanted to see the Lambo and followed us back to the garage and talked for a while. When he left he did this huge burnout and left. I was thinking to myself, he just waste someone's entire 2 week paycheck doing that!!! :rotf: :rotf:

93KingCobra
12-23-2005, 05:40 PM
last 2 of the day. Now I gotta get back to work.

Man, If I win the lottery, I'm getting 2 of the Lambo's,

Dude if you ever win the Lotto you better call me first B/C we have a deal
:D :D :D

Codes
12-23-2005, 05:40 PM
Thats pretty freeking sweet, but when it comes to super cars...unless its this

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/Codiusprime/bugatti_veyron_2.jpg

or this...

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/Codiusprime/slr01.jpg

I am unimpressed. Seriously, Veyron...0-62 in 2.5 seconds. And Mclaren SLR...its just freeking awesome. I would kill to drive any supercar though.

Sweet pics and sweet car.