PDA

View Full Version : All I can say is WOW!!!

Cobra G
12-24-2005, 03:52 PM
WOW! So Wednesday I woke up so I may begin my trip to pick up my new cobra. The trip to Arlington was absolutely horrible. The car I rented from avis was a Chevy aveo, by far the crappiest car I've ever driven (NEVER drive one of these!). It felt like the car was going to roll the entire trip. My buddy that came along for the ride kept reminding me how much more I would appreciate my new car once we got there. He sure wasnít kidding, the guy opened up his garage and low and behold there it was shinning like it was on the showroom floor.

I mean the car was and still is of course absolutely stunning. The car was then backed out of the garage and it was time to take care of business. First things first, the paper work was all signed, money was handed over, and I was given the details about the car. I was so anxious Iím surprised that I didnít stall it out right off the bat. Prior to buying this car Iíve test driven 2 other terminators. First one was a convertible and the second being a coupe. I fell in love right away, but knew that I had to stick with a coupe. Everything was going exactly as planned and I couldnít have been anymore excited.

Finally back on the highway it was time to have some fun. Now again is where all I can say is WOW! The first 2 cobras driven were entirely stock, this one has a few mods on it, and WOW what power. My buddy and I were giggling like school girls the entire trip back to Round Rock. I have officially been bitten and the venom is great. :fordflag: I will have some pics up soon.

97CasperCobra
12-24-2005, 04:22 PM
Congrats man....I bought my SVT Focus from Round Rock, nice town with some really nice scenic roads.

What mods does the Cobra have??? Can't wait to see the pics. :thumbsup:

sbc.cobra
12-24-2005, 04:29 PM
WOW! So Wednesday I woke up so I may begin my trip to pick up my new cobra. The trip to Arlington was absolutely horrible. The car I rented from avis was a Chevy aveo, by far the crappiest car I've ever driven (NEVER drive one of these!). It felt like the car was going to roll the entire trip. My buddy that came along for the ride kept reminding me how much more I would appreciate my new car once we got there. He sure wasnít kidding, the guy opened up his garage and low and behold there it was shinning like it was on the showroom floor.

I mean the car was and still is of course absolutely stunning. The car was then backed out of the garage and it was time to take care of business. First things first, the paper work was all signed, money was handed over, and I was given the details about the car. I was so anxious Iím surprised that I didnít stall it out right off the bat. Prior to buying this car Iíve test driven 2 other terminators. First one was a convertible and the second being a coupe. I fell in love right away, but knew that I had to stick with a coupe. Everything was going exactly as planned and I couldnít have been anymore excited.

Finally back on the highway it was time to have some fun. Now again is where all I can say is WOW! The first 2 cobras driven were entirely stock, this one has a few mods on it, and WOW what power. My buddy and I were giggling like school girls the entire trip back to Round Rock. I have officially been bitten and the venom is great. :fordflag: I will have some pics up soon.

Merry Christmas to you :banana:

congrats!

Cobra G
12-24-2005, 04:48 PM
2.8 blower pully, cold air intake, but I'm not sure which one it is, hypertech power programmer, sub frames that still need to be installed, and front eibach springs your gonna help me install I hope.:thumbsup:

Congrats man....I bought my SVT Focus from Round Rock, nice town with some really nice scenic roads.

What mods does the Cobra have??? Can't wait to see the pics. :thumbsup:

93KingCobra
12-24-2005, 06:06 PM
Congratulations, I hope you have fun with it and Merry Christmas to you!!!!!

jimmysidecarr
12-24-2005, 08:30 PM
What an AWESOME CHRISTMAS present!!!!
Congratulations!!!

These cars are almost as much fun watching people's reactions in traffic as they are to actually DRIVE!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/jimmysidecarr/MSR%20Houston%202005/morepitwallaction.jpg

ENJOY!!! and Merry Christmas!!! :thumbsup:

tazzracing1
12-25-2005, 12:02 AM
Congrats on the new car and Merry Christmas. I know you will enjy the Cobra.:thumbsup:

Cobra G
12-25-2005, 01:09 AM
Thanks everyone, and Merry Christmas. I'll post those pics tomorrow when I can take pictures in the sunlight.

Cobra G
12-25-2005, 01:13 AM
Yes! People's reactions are priceless. I love it when they do the double look. Take one look at it then immediately look at it again in disbelief.

What an AWESOME CHRISTMAS present!!!!
Congratulations!!!

These cars are almost as much fun watching people's reactions in traffic as they are to actually DRIVE!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/jimmysidecarr/MSR%20Houston%202005/morepitwallaction.jpg

ENJOY!!! and Merry Christmas!!! :thumbsup:

Carl G
12-25-2005, 12:28 PM
Now that is what I call a great Christmas gift. Congrats and enjoy your new Cobra :thumbsup: