PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Motorsports Park -- March 11-12, 2006 -- Official Registration Forms

cobrabitn
12-26-2005, 07:15 PM
Before you know it, it will be time for our Spring "SCMC On Track" event at Carolina Motorsports Park. Registration will begin on January 1, 2006 so if you would like to reserve your spot at the event by prepaying, you may download your forms here. Please be sure to download both the entry form and the event packet.

Remember, last year this event sold out! Don't wait too long or you may not get a spot in March! Open track time will be here before you know it! Let's go have some fun on the track. :thumbsup:

I'm going to post this in the initial thread so everyone can come back and see if their registrations are confirmed!

Confirmed Paid Participants:

Instructors:

fasst94impala
01-05-2006, 06:48 PM
Paperwork enroute but Saturday only for me.

Hazman
01-05-2006, 06:54 PM
Forms sent for Hazman & Z06Jayne for both days!!:thumbsup: :bounce:

johnbasf
01-06-2006, 05:15 PM
What about the on-line store??? :D

Hazman
01-06-2006, 05:58 PM
What about the on-line store??? :D
You mean the one that still says "There are no available products under this manufacturer." ????:rolleyes:

I heard that :edmond: was under the weather so the website updates are a little behind.

Hey John
Any word if the track layout will be changed at CMP????

johnbasf
01-06-2006, 06:40 PM
Tony mentioned that the layout had changed??

antivnm
01-12-2006, 08:09 PM
couple of questions.

-at the online store for cmp it says the event is full. is that correct? or need to be corrected?

-i have been to the last cmp event and i am a member. why is it still trying to charge me 285? any way that can be changed? do i need a coupon code?

thanks,
ben

cobrabitn
01-12-2006, 08:51 PM
Ben,

The store is incorrect, the event just opened up so check the list that John will provide in the other thread to see if you are verified as a paid participant.

Your discount will be applied after you submit your credit card information. We will not do a coupon because several times last year we had problems with it and we had some people not paying enough. Since it was our screw up, we let it go. By doing it this way...there won't be any screw ups. Your credit card statement will reflect your discount and if it doesn't, you can e-mail me and I'll get it corrected right away.

Feel free to ask any other questions, thanks.

Tony

cobrabitn
01-13-2006, 07:04 AM
Pro-Dyno will have their portable dyno with them at this event. :thumbsup:

antivnm
01-13-2006, 07:44 AM
thanks tony. see yall there

cobrabitn
01-24-2006, 10:02 PM
Want to bring back memories from last year??? Click here...

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8017&page=1&pp=15

:thumbsup:

cobrabitn
01-24-2006, 10:50 PM
Please register early for this event or we may have to turn you away if you wait too long and we reach the magic number of 75. Check the views and downloads if you don't believe me. :)

P.S. There will be a spectator fee at this event of $10.00 for the weekend!

beerkat
02-03-2006, 10:21 AM
OK. I just signed up for CMP online my total was 305. So the discount will be applied sometime before it show on my statement.

Hazman
02-03-2006, 03:10 PM
OK so trash talk time!!!!:eek:

Has Tony done enough mods to his car that he will get out in the same run group with Hazman or Z06Jayne??? I had to slip on at Gingerman to dog him last year.:rolleyes:

Can Hazman keep up with Z06Jayne?? :nope:

Will Yeller show up or remain true to his colors??? :doubt:

Will we all get embarassed on track by a female driver in a four cylinder car?? :naughty:

Will Z06Madman be there showing his mad drifting skillz?? :burnout:

Let's get this thread rockin!!!:headbang: :banana: :smack:

cobrabitn
02-03-2006, 05:22 PM
Beerkat,

Your discount has been applied to your transaction, just check your statement on line and it should be correct! :thumbsup: For anyone, again...discounts will be applied on line and if it doesn't get done in time (Which it should), you will get a refund generated for you on line.

Thanks,

Cobrabitn

fasst94impala
02-03-2006, 05:32 PM
At least one car from the Express-Taxi fleet will be circling...so don't be alarmed when the big black 4-dr fills up your rear view mirror. Just make sure you move your little 2dr coupes out of the way...especially you Rick :).

:bounce:

cobrabitn
02-04-2006, 10:52 PM
Trash talk, trash talk, trash talk...

Well since Don has "chickened out" on us I guess that means I have to leave him out of the trash talk.

I doubt there will be any little blonde driving a 4 cylinder that will out run me on the track or anyone else for that matter. We'll all probably here a big "BOOM" and have to go and hand her her head gasket. Ain't afraid of no stinkin SVO!

Yeller will be right where he was at Talladega...behind the pack or getting lapped.

Burkey will still be trying to figure out the track while Jeff will be parking his 94 saying it's running too hot again asking Burke if he can borrow his 97 only to never be seen again!

Rick's video days of taping the Pres will end as his Cobra will develop a sudden case of slowness as he gets lapped by his better half. (Who is also better looking, too) :)

I'm not sure how Shawn will do but if he drives that Vette the way he drove that snake, everyone better watch out.

It's one thing on a short course but on a long course, Ben's WRX will be out gunned!

We can all stop and catch a ride with the Taxis... :rotf:

johnbasf
02-05-2006, 02:53 PM
6-11 group 3 spots left.... :thumbsup:

97whitevert
02-05-2006, 05:37 PM
It is entirely possible that you will hear a boom-- that is why people ought to trailer a car rather than not. :thumbsup: $$ has gone into safety, not go fast!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeller'
02-06-2006, 10:34 AM
Yeller will be right where he was at Talladega...behind the pack or getting lapped.

Yeller will be right where he was at Talladega, keeping up with 95% of the slick-shod field... while himself being on bald street tires.

... that or working on my damn brakes. :D

InfamousSVT
02-06-2006, 09:10 PM
I'll be there to watch :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
02-06-2006, 09:13 PM
I thought you were going to catch a ride with me??? :D

InfamousSVT
02-06-2006, 09:34 PM
I thought you were going to catch a ride with me??? :D
Heck yeah, I'll throw the helmet in the car so I can bum rides with everyone else:thumbsup:

You're reckless though :rotf:

Yeller'
02-07-2006, 08:22 AM
Any fellow cheapskates out there wanna split a room?
We can sit around and make fun of Tony. :D

SVTMADMAN
02-07-2006, 09:10 AM
Something
Wicked
This way
Comes....:mad:

SVTMADMAN
02-07-2006, 09:14 AM
BTW Ben will trade after this weekend just like last year, hes just always a step behind me. He cant trade for a vett but dont be surprised if he shows up to the next event in a 05 Mustang GT!:thumbsup:

97whitevert
02-10-2006, 05:17 PM
I am there in the ' Sorrentino Killer!!!!' :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: :thumbsup: :bounce: :thumbsup: :bounce: :thumbsup: :bounce: :thumbsup: :bounce: :thumbsup: :bounce:

remember-- i NEVER tell all my secrets...... :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

cobrabitn
02-10-2006, 11:35 PM
remember-- i NEVER tell all my secrets......

:p :doubt: :side: :edmond: :chairshot :yup: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

antivnm
02-12-2006, 11:48 PM
I think maybe my biggest hurdle this time will be that i am on street tires. I will miss the big v8 grunt out of the corners this year, BUT there is something to be said for corner speed. Something the ol' WRX seems to have plenty of. I will be giving up a few horsepower to most on the track though. I dont know if i will trade if it is too big of a problem or just beef up the suby.

All i ask is for Hazman to watch for the big black euro plate on the front of the suby that says, -R3VO3VOM, and respond accordingly(hint; read it like you are looking in your rearview mirror)

and while i am on a roll here. going from past experiences. if i have been in your mirror for two laps or more......you are officialy in my way. please give the point by, and let me show you how its done. hehehe, trash talk off.

c-yall then,
ben

Yeller'
02-13-2006, 08:39 AM
if i have been in your mirror for two laps or more......you are officialy in my way. please give the point by

I don't know about CMP, but at TGPR everybody was really good about this...
(and yes Tony... before you say it, I did get a few point-by's)

Unfortunately I think I gave more than I got though. :(

cobrabitn
02-15-2006, 07:48 PM
No problem Brett...we're going to have a good time like we always do! Here is what the event shirts will look like for those of you that bought one!

Pat and Melissa from Time Out did an awesome job! :thumbsup: