PDA

View Full Version : Sad Day indeed here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluethunder
12-28-2005, 11:35 AM
Well This morning at 1am I watched the new Owner of My coupe trailer it off into the dark. The new Owner has always been a Big mustang person and hopefully will Take good care of my X-little girl. Sad Morning indeed. 1 1/2 years of good work and tuning gone in a couple minutes, She will be missed and a New Breed Hopefully will arise from her departure. I think I will name her "phoenix"

Hate to see them go but gotta remember the good times with her, and to think I was told by a few I couldn't build a car with less than 300RWHP and make it run Low 12's and high 11's with no Power adder. Phoenix will be a small motor and a bunch of power adder in a bottle!!!!!!!!!!

93KingCobra
12-28-2005, 12:34 PM
Sorry to see her go...But there are always new projects.

bluethunder
12-29-2005, 10:28 AM
"phoenix" was found yesterday and should be home by this week or next. Her powerplant was also located and I am working it out as I type the way to get her new 2004 Cobra powerplant home to her. Now I'll prob. start sounding like Arron, saying, I'm getting a 2.2L KB, but If the motor puts around 500RWHP,I should see some low 10's and maybe some high 9's out of her with her weight!

Well, Off to the bank and the to see "Phoenix"

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Firme
12-29-2005, 01:25 PM
:ttiwwop: