PDA

View Full Version : New Years in Austin

kencobra
12-28-2005, 12:46 PM
The wife and I are going to ring in the New year in Austin. I am leaving friday in the Cobra and my buddy will try to keep up in his Vette. The wife will be coming up later after work with my Daughter who goes to U.T.

Saturday we plan on running through the hill country and having some fun on those ups and downs and twisties. :D If anyone from Houston or Austin is interested let me know. Friday and saturday nights we will be having fun on 6th st. and coming back to Htown sunday.

If anyone from Austin knows of some get together friday night I may be swayed to hit 6th street later but New years eve. will be on 6th.

We will be staying at the Intercontinental Stephen F Austin Hotel.

Have a safe and fun New Year.

97CasperCobra
12-28-2005, 02:12 PM
I was half-thinking of going to Austin if I don't find a better plan here. My lil brother lives there so I have a place to stay. I'll let ya know if I do end up going Ken as you and the wife are a blast to party with. :thumbsup:

kencobra
12-28-2005, 02:28 PM
Just let me know, it should be fun. This time you will not have to be worried about getting :barf: on.

97CasperCobra
12-28-2005, 02:53 PM
Just let me know, it should be fun. This time you will not have to be worried about getting :barf: on.

lol...and if we go back to the hotel we'll do some more drinking!!!! :thumbsup:

AirForce1
12-28-2005, 10:56 PM
Just let me know, it should be fun. This time you will not have to be worried about getting :barf: on.very funny ken!!!!! I am sick of hearing about that SH!T!! :mad: So i did it once im sorry let it go.

97CasperCobra
12-28-2005, 11:33 PM
very funny ken!!!!! I am sick of hearing about that SH!T!! :mad: So i did it once im sorry let it go.

Simmer down youngin....we only give ya a hard time b/c we like ya man......:love:

kencobra
12-29-2005, 07:04 AM
Simmer down youngin....we only give ya a hard time b/c we like ya man......:love:
What he said !

msmap
12-29-2005, 10:22 AM
Sounds like alot of fun. Are there any takers yet :D

97CasperCobra
12-29-2005, 10:44 AM

I can't.....this weekend is the last one I have available to move everything up to Huntsvegas so I need to stay in town. If I didn't have to I'd either go to Austin or to go hunt some deer... :thumbsup:

Firme
12-29-2005, 12:16 PM

I am SERIOUSLY thinking about it....

kencobra
12-29-2005, 08:09 PM
I am SERIOUSLY thinking about it....
A cruise and sixth street, how much more is there to think about !

Twice Bitten
12-29-2005, 08:38 PM
very funny ken!!!!! I am sick of hearing about that SH!T!! :mad: So i did it once im sorry let it go.

I would if I could, but I can't, so I won't!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Firme
12-30-2005, 08:44 AM
A cruise and sixth street, how much more is there to think about !

$$$$ :(

I need to find a place to stay as well (that is cheap)

cobrapace94
12-30-2005, 10:18 AM
That sounds like it would be a lot of fun, but don't think I can make it.
Have fun & be safe. :thumbsup: