PDA

View Full Version : The great frozen north

XCOBRAX
12-30-2005, 07:41 PM
You guys down south need to keep the pics and stories coming. Up here in northern Ohio our cars are tucked away in the garages until the sun shines again...sometime in late March or April. We go to sleep thinking about what we're "going to do" in the spring.....Man. I hate winter!:(

winddysvt
12-30-2005, 11:56 PM
You guys down south need to keep the pics and stories coming. Up here in northern Ohio our cars are tucked away in the garages until the sun shines again...sometime in late March or April. We go to sleep thinking about what we're "going to do" in the spring.....Man. I hate winter!:(====

I like winter, I love snow...

but the part that I hate is that its a bit too long......

tazzracing1
12-31-2005, 02:23 AM
Hello long time no hear, I don't mind the snow it is the bad roads and the people who forget how to drive every year when the weather changes.

cobrabitn
12-31-2005, 08:33 AM
I took my Cobra convertible for a ride on Christmas eve, it was 60 degrees and sunny down here....perfect convertible weather. We're still in the 50's so if I'm brave, I can take it out this weekend again. :thumbsup:

XCOBRAX
12-31-2005, 10:27 AM
TAZZRACING... Did you check out the link I left for you in the other string?

By the way.. I've been to Paw Paw.. a place so nice.. they named it twice

tazzracing1
12-31-2005, 08:18 PM
I may have caught the link but Please repost. I recently moved right before Christmas and have been going in circles every since then. I do like it here and now I'm only 3 miles from work and still very close to Gingerman Raceway. I have to head over there really soon to check on some info for this years event.
Pm me the link if would.
Thank You
Larry

winddysvt
01-01-2006, 12:18 AM
I had my vert out one day last week.

Granted, it was just for "around the block"...

but, I usually leave the top down all winter long since it has a nice cozy cover anyway....so, yes, top down... upper 40's.....

I took her out for a few minutes today as well, to say happy new year.

She shivered and politely asked to be put back inside the warm and toasty garage. :eek: :rolleyes:

:D ;) :cool:

New Year? what new year? put me back to sleep until the sun comes out.....

tgentry
01-01-2006, 02:22 PM
The new year means my Cobra is ready for a mod infusion! Gotta be ready for spring.