PDA

View Full Version : Going back to MSR-Houston on 1/21-22?

Admiral
12-31-2005, 09:13 PM
I'll be there with The Drivers Edge, was wondering if any of you will be attending the January event? If not, I'll also be there with NASA TX on Feb 3-4 for the race weekend too, hope to see some of you out there at one of those two events!

jimmysidecarr
01-01-2006, 08:46 PM
I would LOVE TO!!!.........but

Brake pads are gone... :(
and
So is my track fund.. :( (car payments you know...)

It sure was FUN!!! I LOVE THAT TRACK!!! :p

I'm sure it will be a BLAST!!! It's always nice to able to run in the cooler weather.

Can we watch for an upcoming video??? :p

JBoden
01-01-2006, 09:49 PM
I'll be there !!!!! :eek: Just put new Brembo rotors and Hawk pads on the front - man does this thing STOP. :thumbsup:

See you there Mike

bluethunder
01-01-2006, 10:20 PM
I'll be there with The Drivers Edge, was wondering if any of you will be attending the January event? If not, I'll also be there with NASA TX on Feb 3-4 for the race weekend too, hope to see some of you out there at one of those two events!

Any info on this event? Where to sign up, costs, times, ect.
Kathy wants to go race the mini.

jimmysidecarr
01-01-2006, 11:17 PM
Info here--> http://www.thedriversedge.net/02_tracks.htm

Registration--> here http://www.thedriversedge.net/registration.cfm?id=MSRH%200106

You guys will LOVE IT!!!

Joey YOU SHOULD RUN TOO!!! :spoke: :woot:

Admiral
01-02-2006, 07:54 AM
The Brembos rock and you can get rotors at TireRack.com for $73, not exactly cheap but in terms of racing items they are a bargain compared to other rotors. Front pads are not quite as cheap, I ran the Hawk HT-10's on my AI mustang and liked them, recently aquired a set of Cobalt VR's that I'm hoping to try out soon.

I'll definitely be taking video during the Feb. race weekend, will share some once that event is finished. I understand about the race budget, sometimes it can get a bit pricey to keep flogging the cars at 10/10ths speed.

Hope to see you at the track soon!

Levi
01-02-2006, 10:09 AM
I hope to come out just to watch your first race at MSRH. :thumbsup:

03 cobra toy
01-02-2006, 11:01 AM
Have fun Mike !