PDA

View Full Version : Dyno Day at Amazon

RR03Cobra
01-01-2006, 12:48 AM
:bounce: Just wanted to let you all know that we have scheduled a dyno day for Jan 21 from 8 a.m. until. :thumbsup: We will be having the event at the new Amazon Tuning Solutions establishment located at 514 Camson Rd Anderson, S.C. (864)332-0955. The price will be 50 dollars for two pulls and 25 for an A/F bung. If any of a'll need directions, just drop me a line and I will be help ya get there! Here is a link that you can sign up for if you are interested. Hopefully, many of you will come even if you aren't getting dynoed. Ought to be a great turn out!
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240228
Stay tuned, we are also planning a dyno TUNING weekend in the near future. We are gonna try and get it planned before the SCMC Feb. Track Day. Just in case anyone needs a dyno tune! I will keep everyone updated! Let' show em some good SCMC support!:rotf:

RR03Cobra
01-15-2006, 11:37 AM
Is anyone coming just to hang out?? We will begin about 7 a.m. and run until everyone has their turn on the dyno! :D

InfamousSVT
01-16-2006, 04:08 AM
Is anyone coming just to hang out?? We will begin about 7 a.m. and run until everyone has their turn on the dyno! :D
I'm coming out just to watch. Can't wait to see some sweet cars and hangout with you guys again. :thumbsup: