PDA

View Full Version : Hey Lisa!!!

nckissfan
01-04-2006, 11:16 AM
haha, well I haven't seen you in a bit so http://www.easysmileys.com/img/loser.gif :rotf: http://www.easysmileys.com/img/dancindevil.gif here you are ---->http://www.easysmileys.com/img/chick.gifhaha, see you and C saturday

97whitevert
01-04-2006, 09:05 PM
WOW where'd ya get that really cool picuture of me???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i would say something to ya if you were worth the time of me typing something to you.... butt:D, butthead, if you were worth my time typing alot of blah blah blah, i would tell you hi or something like that on this thread that you so dearly and passionately spent so much time and thought that you just had to type something here; not to say that you didn't or anything, just that i have learned from a master at saying nothing with lots of little somethings-- if you catch my drift-- which you obviously didn't as you are still reading this dribble, and if anyone else feels the need to chime in or not, be my guest as obviously, i have nothing to say say to this pain in my neck or else i would have typed more than nothing, and not to belabor the point or anything butt:D shirley of anyone still is reading this at this point they would realize and completely understand everyone word that was typed here and who it may or may not have been geared to , not that anyone would ever own up to anything or nothing as the case may be. :thumbsup:

nckissfan
01-04-2006, 10:12 PM
stop calling me shirley:D, and the picture of you, I couldn't find the one with the gray hair mixed in with the blonde:rotf:

97whitevert
01-05-2006, 06:34 PM
ahmmmmm somebody-- greg, brian, dean, kevin--- please post a pic of shirley ASAP!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :rotf:

ahhhhh nckissfan is SUCH a noobie :rolleyes:

svtmc-g
01-05-2006, 08:39 PM
now THIS is funny! I've never seen anyone type something so about nothing:-) :rotf:

nckissfan
01-05-2006, 08:58 PM
that's cause Lisa is a blonde:p , er an old lady;)

97whitevert
01-06-2006, 08:02 PM
now THIS is funny! I've never seen anyone type something so about nothing:-) :rotf:

aww really?? well, then i just have to say that if you were to read your history here you find find that there is alot of much adoo about nothing (apologies to bill S.) butt;d of course there is never anything that is not E/I EVER here so please dont' let that be a hinderance to your learning, because as an experienced teacher here, spelling notwithstanding becuz we all no that spelling duz knot count here, their is allways something two learn and figure out, and besides i have learned form the master and this is just a small, butt know insignificant amount od knowledge.

:thumbsup:

svtmc-g
01-07-2006, 12:01 PM
that was a compliment by the way...loved the witty banter....despite it's lack of subject...which was even greater!hahahahahahaaka....i see the humor and it hit home...you=funny....funnypants!hahhahahaahaha

97whitevert
01-07-2006, 02:30 PM
oh i took it as -- well a compliment??? oh well i took absolutely no offense to it :thumbsup: i am known for having just a little bit of sarcasm, not much-- jsut a little ;) :rolleyes:

and i will try very hard to say nothing-- wait-- mikey- you just be quiet here or i will have to :shockwave :spanked: :spanked:

mikey-----> :chairshot <----- lisa

:321: :flush: :yup: :touche: :touche: :starwars: :starwars:

:headbang: :headbang: :cheers:

svtmc-g
01-09-2006, 07:11 AM
oh...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :spank2: :D

Red03
01-09-2006, 09:07 PM

Lisa, that CAN NOT be you................your not STANDNG on the chair :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

nckissfan
01-10-2006, 09:33 AM
:rotf: good one Greg!:thumbsup:

97whitevert
01-10-2006, 07:03 PM

Lisa, that CAN NOT be you................your not STANDNG on the chair :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

hmmm ---don't need to with mikey..... :thumbsup: I am as tall as he is!!!! :rotf: :rotf:

nckissfan
01-12-2006, 10:05 AM
oh whatever Lisa, you know you need a step ladder:D

97whitevert
01-12-2006, 09:26 PM
blah blah blah..... i see your fingers moving butt all i see is blah blah blah :rolleyes: :rolleyes: