PDA

View Full Version : Car Shows in Knoxville

bluebyu
01-05-2006, 12:35 AM
Hey, Does anyone know if we are having more than 1 show in Knoxville this year? My Wife and I attended the show a couple of years ago in Pigeon Forge TN, I wish we could have some more meetings here. The Ted Russell show is great but it leaves you wanting more.:naughty:

Hazman
01-05-2006, 09:11 AM
We only have the Ted Russel show planned for Oct 14th. We are looking at doing a cruise in at Ted Russell April 1st. How abour a meet and eat at some local restaurant. Got any suggestions?

bluebyu
01-08-2006, 01:20 AM
They are some good restaurants close to the interstate that would love to have us Im sure, McCalesters on Clinton Hwy,Hooters just off the Merchants exit, Quaker Steak and Lube is also off of Merchants,Logans Roadhose,Raffertys,O Charlies,Out Back Steak House, Those are off of Merchants right next to the interstate. We could maybe even cruise up to Norris Dam State Park and then cross over to Big Ridge State Park, They both have beautiful views and to get to one another has beautiful country scenery. If we had a meet at a local restaurant on Merchants and then cruised up to Norris and then cruised over too Big Ridge and then back down into Knoxville it would be a good little trip. Say if we met at noon and grabbed a bite to eat and left around 1 or 1:30, We would be back around 5:30 6ish. Also if everyone wanted to we could go to Cumberland Gap to the look out, Its sort of a small Dragons tail once you reach the mountain. The trip from Norris Dam to Big Ridge has several kiss your tukas curves too. Either one would be great. The trip to Cumberland Gap has the tunnel you have to go in to so you can go to the look out and see 3 different states at one time. The tunnel goes underneath a mountain and I would guess its close to a mile long give or take a few semi trucks:D. Let me know what you think. If not those places we could meet in Pigeon Forge and eat then drive up to Cades Cove to see the gorgeous mountain scenerys and the deers and see some vintage cabins from the Davie Crockett era.Whatcha think? I know I put a lot on the plate,sorry:smack:

bluebyu
03-04-2006, 12:51 AM
Hey everyone, Its getting close to April 1st and I was wondering if the club had arranged anything for the April 1st cruise in yet. I mentioned a few things in the previous post. Whatcha think? The Snake needs to stretch her legs the week before the Charlotte show anyways:D :bounce: