PDA

View Full Version : '98 Chrome Yellow Cobra for sale/East TN

sambo300
01-07-2006, 10:55 AM
A friend of mine (has car lot) has a Chrome Yellow '98 Cobra for sale. Believe it or not,55,000 miles....looks garage kept....I've seen it. Convertible....top is in excellent condition,so is rest of car. This might be a FIND. E-mail me for more info sambo300@yahoo.com. He's ASKING $15,500.00.

svtmc-g
01-07-2006, 12:02 PM
that seems really high to me?!?!

sambo300
01-07-2006, 01:34 PM
Yeah...that's what I told him...car dealers........geez!!! Trust me....it can probably be had for LESS....and I'm not getting anything when it sells. Seems to be a very "cherry" car. He showed me the paperwork and when title was transferred it had a different signer than owner and POA on paperwork,which I guess is POWER OF ATTORNEY. So it could have been someones vehicle that died and then was sold or something. I've seen lots of 96-98 Cobras and this by far is the best looking leather interior of any. And I didn't exactly go over the exterior with a fine tooth comb,so to speak but nothing really stands out except that the rims have been "curbed" a time or two. And the engine sounds good...transmission seems fine....I just kind of shifted through range 3 or 4 times with car idling....I didn't drive it. Man it was strange sitting behind the wheel of a non-modified Cobra!! I have VIN in case anyone wants to do a CARFAX or anything.