PDA

View Full Version : window tinting

Grey Storm
01-08-2006, 04:42 PM
Hey guys, I recently had a crappy tint job done on my '03 Cobra here in Victoria. The tint job is only about 6 months old and it is already peeling, bubbling and well, it just sucks:mad: I am needing to have it removed and re-tinted:( Any good tint places in H-town?

Firme
01-08-2006, 05:09 PM
I used a place off of 59 and W. Belfort called Xtreme auto tint?? or something. I found out that the local ford dealerships were contracting this place to do their cars, so I decided to go directly to the source. (they also have another location off 1960, but 59 and W. Belfort is ALOT closer to Victoria).

They did one of the best tint Jobs I have seen on our cars with the dot matrix in the back.

I will get you the exact name and info if you are interested.

Grey Storm
01-08-2006, 06:05 PM
Thanks Firme:) I am interested:bounce: What brand of tint did they use on your car and did they warranty their work?
On this next tint job I am thinking about starting the tint just below the dot matrix. What do you think?

redlinedesire
01-08-2006, 07:42 PM
i use a place at the corner of 1960 and 45 . called infinity auto tint

cobltng
01-10-2006, 04:25 PM
I used a place off of 59 and W. Belfort called Xtreme auto tint?? or something. I found out that the local ford dealerships were contracting this place to do their cars, so I decided to go directly to the source. (they also have another location off 1960, but 59 and W. Belfort is ALOT closer to Victoria).

They did one of the best tint Jobs I have seen on our cars with the dot matrix in the back.

I will get you the exact name and info if you are interested.

The exact name is Extreme Tinters and Alarms. I have used them for years with absolutely no problems. I can also say the same about the dot matrix on later Cobras. Fine job and reasonable. And yes, most Ford Dealers in H town use them. They also travel around south Texas a lot doing tint and Alarm Jobs.

Firme
01-10-2006, 05:37 PM
The exact name is Extreme Tinters and Alarms. I have used them for years with absolutely no problems. I can also say the same about the dot matrix on later Cobras. Fine job and reasonable. And yes, most Ford Dealers in H town use them. They also travel around south Texas a lot doing tint and Alarm Jobs.

:cheers: the number is 281-890-9152 by Willowbrook(1960), I guess they closed down the location off of 59 :(

msmap
01-10-2006, 05:49 PM
:cheers: the number is 281-890-9152 by Willowbrook(1960), I guess they closed down the location off of 59 :(

They are up on Louetta between Stuebner Airline and Kuykendahl :thumbsup:

Codes
01-12-2006, 04:17 PM
Well, I will give my input. We use a guy that has made a career out of it and best of all he comes to you. He did my Focus, my dads truck and the SRT-4. He takes a little longer and he cost a little more but the warrenty (lifetime if you go for it) and the quality is top notch. If you are interested drop me a PM and I will get you his name and number.

spitfire
01-12-2006, 09:31 PM
They are up on Louetta between Stuebner Airline and Kuykendahl :thumbsup:I used Xtreme on my cobra, and they have done every car I have ever owned. I have never had a problem with them. He located between Perry and 249 on 1960. He also does Graphics!
Xtreme Auto Tint & Alarms

9109 FM 1960 Rd W Ste B
Houston, TX 77070-6205
(281) 890-9152

Talk to Dennis, Tell him Chuck sent you. Tell him the red cobra with Lambo Doors. He knows me there!

Grey Storm
01-12-2006, 10:14 PM
Thanks for all the input :D I think I will go with Xtreme. Sounds like everyone has been doing business with them for a long time. That is a big plus:thumbsup:

jimmysidecarr
01-13-2006, 02:45 PM
A little late to the game as usual...

Xtreme is who we use here also(Northwood Lincoln Mercury)...
And I used them when I was at Texan L/M... and Champion L/M...

They are the best I know of...

They have several different tint films available...
With the pricing following in line with the life expectancy...

Very nice folks to deal with too......... BTW :thumbsup: