PDA

View Full Version : Pappasito's Follow-up

Mrs TwiceBitten
01-22-2006, 11:56 PM
For those of you who were present to experience dinner at Pappasito's a few weeks ago...the following is their response to my 2-pg letter:

"Dear Mrs. Frank,

We appreciate when a Guest takes time out of their day to let us know how we are doing. Thank you for the valuable feedback that you provided concerning your experience at Pappasito's Cantina on FM 1960 West. We apologize that you did not receive the exemplary service we strive for during your visit. Please be assured that our General Manager, Dean Lyons, is very concerned about your feedback and we are taking this opportunity to address this situation internally.

We pride ourselves on quality service, and deeply regret when we fall short. Our goal is to provide an outstanding dining experience to each of our Guests. Your feedback is vital to our success, as it will help us improve and remain consistent in our service. We welcome any comments you may have in the future.

We greatly value your patronage, Mrs. Frank, and encourage you to use the enclosed gift certificate to dine with us again. Our hope is that we may show you the best of what we have to offer. We feel confident that your next experience will be a positive one. We look forward to serving you!

Sincerely,

Cris Reed
Guest Relations Manager"

Enclosed was a gift card in the amount of $100. I, personally, am pleased with their response and knew that our experience was extraordinary and not typical of a Pappas restaurant. As for how to fairly distribute their concession, given that there were about 23 people there for dinner, I'm taking suggestions. One option is for me to "buy" the gift card and contribute the cash value to the Club (put it in the Tiki Meet fund?).

Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? I hope everyone will find it in their heart to consider dining there again and giving them another chance. Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future. -Paul Boese (http://www.quoteland.com/author.asp?AUTHOR_ID=1440)

97CasperCobra
01-23-2006, 12:54 AM
Thanks for the update Rachel....I will always love their food and will continue to dine there. :thumbsup:

As far as the gift cert....I say we use it towards an upcoming(???) Tiki meet....Pappasitos isn't too far away and we could always throw some fajitas in there with the mix of food. :D

jimmysidecarr
01-23-2006, 12:57 AM
Tiki fund sounds like a good idea...
Lord knows that has to be an expensive shindig to put on!!!
Judging by the fun and YUM factor while I was attending anyways... :p

EDIT!!!
(after looking at post count 666)HOLY CRAP!!! I'm locking all the doors and loading the shot gun!!!

ORANGE CRUSH
01-23-2006, 09:12 AM
Tiki fund !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

bluethunder
01-23-2006, 11:25 AM

:stupid:

Firme
01-23-2006, 11:52 AM
I agree with the Tiki Fund...

plus, we would have $0, if wasn't for your time and writting skill, Rachel. :bounce:

Evilcartman
01-23-2006, 12:09 PM

I agree.

msmap
01-23-2006, 06:58 PM
Tiki Island Fund :thumbsup:

93KingCobra
01-23-2006, 07:45 PM
I agree with the Tiki Fund...

plus, we would have $0, if wasn't for your time and writting skill, Rachel. :bounce:

Ditto!!!! :thumbsup:

JBoden
01-23-2006, 09:22 PM
NO QUESTION Rachel - TIKI FUND! :bounce:

Bartman01
01-24-2006, 02:17 PM
I would say either Tikki fund (hope I can make it this year). Or just keep it for your troubles, since you guys do a lot for the local club (like opening your homes, working to get reservations, following up on bad service, etc.).

Blownsvtlightning
01-24-2006, 09:36 PM
you could always use it to get some fajita's to go or something and take it to the next tiki island meet.

Carl G
01-27-2006, 01:36 PM
Tiki Fund :thumbsup: You and Larry go through so much work to have us there and the expense it takes. This is the least we can do. Thanks Rachel for taking the time to do this. This is what makes this club so great is the people who are involved.

Mrs TwiceBitten
01-27-2006, 04:54 PM
Sounds as though the group has come to an agreement on this...officially putting the gift card in the Tiki Fund acct.

I will also let Pappasitos know that we appreciate their response.