Admiral
02-02-2006, 05:54 PM
In case you aren't jonesing for track time:

http://movies.drivenasa.com/texas/texas_video.wmv

Just trying to spread the luv bruthas.............. :cool:

93KingCobra
02-02-2006, 06:35 PM
:firedevil :flash: :firedevil :flash:

Look like I saw a couple of love taps out there....

97CasperCobra
02-02-2006, 07:18 PM
:drool: x infinity....thanks for posting Mike. Awesome video Eric!!!! :thumbsup:

Coming Summer of 2006 MM Maximum Grip Package.....I can't wait to hit the track in the fall!!! :cool:

ORANGE CRUSH
02-02-2006, 11:22 PM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!:thumbsup:

Twice Bitten
02-03-2006, 01:55 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :eek: :eek: :eek: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Levi
02-03-2006, 10:07 AM
Oh my god yes, yes, give me more. I am just loving this and that is why I will be seeing you this Saturday at MSRH. :D :cool:

Andy M
02-03-2006, 01:09 PM
Mike,

Thanks for sharing the luv!! :bounce: That is way cool! :cool:

Twice Bitten
02-03-2006, 01:23 PM
Lets go to the track :D :bounce:

Levi
02-03-2006, 01:31 PM
Lets go to the track :D :bounce:
My track fever is rising. :woot:

Firme
02-03-2006, 09:16 PM
Thank for posting that Mike :drool: awesome video!!!:thumbsup:

Ya'll are crazy mofos :D

That was some nice editing by Eric. :bounce:

Andy M
02-03-2006, 11:49 PM
Lets go to the track :D :bounce:Larry,

Just say the word and I will be there to show you how it is done in the GT!!! :thumbsup: ;) :bounce:

jimmysidecarr
02-04-2006, 08:50 PM
HOLY CRAP!!!

NOW THAT!!!! was an awesome video!!!

If I was driving that little Super 7... or the Cobra roadster....I would have to bring about 30 changes of underwear!!!!

They make those Mustangs and F bodies look like FREAKING TOWN CARS out there!!!!

Hell it was scary enough running a Fiesta with a track(ICE) full of Saab 99s & 96s!!!

Thanks for posting that!!!

It really brought back that....... drop of the green..."1st LAP MADNESS"---> RUSH OF ADRENALIN!!! :bounce:

KILLER VID!!!! :thumbsup:

Levi
02-06-2006, 09:49 AM
Yes, that's what I saw this weekend at MSRH. Live and in person.:thumbsup:

I showed up on Saturday and the racing was HOT. Turn one was the place to be, allot of action due to they tighten up the entry to the turn. AI/CMC can put on an awesome show of speed and sound. I just wish I could have been there on Sunday to see the final races of the weekend. I needed to hang out with my Mom; they need a little show of love now and then. :cool:

cobrapace94
02-06-2006, 11:57 AM
That is a cool vidoe. That would be sooooo cool to try that, not that I would be competative with the driving or funds. :thumbsup: :bounce:

Admiral
02-06-2006, 09:27 PM
Well, the racing was fun this weekend at HMSR. I've got a 66MB file of one of the races if anyone can host it.

Month off, then we're off to DFW MSR or whatever we're gonna call the original MSR now that there are two of them lol. :D

SuperG
02-07-2006, 07:39 AM
In case you aren't jonesing for track time:

http://movies.drivenasa.com/texas/texas_video.wmv

Just trying to spread the luv bruthas.............. :cool:
That was WAY cool!! Now my heart is pumping!

Admiral
02-07-2006, 01:47 PM
Ok Gang, off season is over, here's a race video from last weekend at HMSR:

http://www.tek-racing.net/MSRHRACE4MB.wmv (66MB/17 min)

My first ever CMC race weekend and I was "overwhelmed" by it all LOL. :thumbsup:

Levi
02-07-2006, 04:11 PM

My first ever CMC race weekend and I was "overwhelmed" by it all LOL. :thumbsup:

The first race on Saturday you started like fourth and finished last due to a freaking spark plug wire that came loose. The second race you started first and held them off to finish second in CMC and overall was like fourth. How did Sunday go and what video is this of Sat. or Sun., race one or two of that day?

All I can say is you all put on an awesome show, ROCK n ROLL. :thumbsup:

Admiral
02-07-2006, 04:18 PM
This video is of Race 4, last race on Sunday. Started 4th and finished 4th but was down all the way in 8th at one point lol.

That race on 7 cylinders really hurt, but I didn't finish last ;) I beat 3 other CMC cars with my handicap!

Levi
02-07-2006, 04:29 PM
This video is of Race 4, last race on Sunday. Started 4th and finished 4th but was down all the way in 8th at one point lol.

That race on 7 cylinders really hurt, but I didn't finish last ;) I beat 3 other CMC cars with my handicap!

That looked like a good race. In that race was the front four at the start AI cars?

On 7 cyl and you still took out three of the CMC's, Dude that awesome. :D :thumbsup:

Admiral
02-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Actually, they took themselves out. I wasn't able to do much "racing" while down a cylinder lol.

Levi
02-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Actually, they took themselves out. I wasn't able to do much "racing" while down a cylinder lol.

I really hated to see you have a problem like that, some times it the little thing that can make it a long a$$ day. :D

03 cobra toy
02-07-2006, 07:26 PM
That Video rocks Mike !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Man I want to build a AI car...Maybe I should sell the 03 :rolleyes:

Levi
02-08-2006, 09:02 AM
That Video rocks Mike !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Man I want to build a AI car...Maybe I should sell the 03 :rolleyes:

I volunteer to help build the car and be on the pit crew. :bounce:

Donít you dare sale the 03. :mad:

Unless you sale it to me. :D

:cool:

Firme
02-09-2006, 11:43 PM

:bump: for this link

Todd, Gary... you need to watch this