PDA

View Full Version : Dyno Day Columbus Ohio

mojosvt
02-12-2006, 10:40 PM
I will start the offical listing of the cars attending the first annual dyno day here in the Buckeye State. As posted over in the Regional Section, we are looking Sunday, March 26th. We will be getting tuned at www.dynotunemotorsports.com (http://www.dynotunemotorsports.com/)

Participants: Cookout:
1. Mike M '03 cobra vert
2. Tony '94 Red coupe - plates, forks, knives, beverages
3. Mike R. '97 Black Vert
4. Andrew '97 Red Vert -Grill, lighter fluid(burnouts:eek: ),etc..
5. Mike '01 True Blue Vert -Brats, buns, beverages
6. Chris '97 Red Coupe
7. Jeff '04 Red coupe - dogs and snacks
8. Dave D '97 coupe (unless he needs his umbrella:baby: )
9. John T '03 cobra
10. Bill '99 cobra - Beverages small grill:D
11. Dave D- '96 coupe

tones688
02-13-2006, 05:31 PM
Sign me up.. '94 Cobra Coupe.

dewone
02-15-2006, 08:58 AM
Sure Mike sounds good. 97 Coupe. Make sure everyone knows that New Rome is a speed trap town.

mojosvt
02-15-2006, 10:35 AM
Dave, So do I put you down as a yes?

An d I am going to be talking with Dave today, to get a time estimate. But I am thinking of getting there a little earlier, and meeting there. He said that with all the tuning, that my car will take around 2 hours, where as the dyno will be much quicker. But I am still thinking with cooling time and moving the cars around, it will probably be close to an hour. I was thinking of going out and getting food, and just "tailgating" there. Just a thought. I guess I will have a better idea after I talk with Brian.

dewone
02-15-2006, 03:34 PM
Yes Weather permiting, the snake hates rain, just won't come out of it's hole on rainy days.
I would be looking to do a tune as well. I just don't think that would be a good idea for the dyno day due to the amount of time for the tunes. I imagined that we would do power pulls for that day. Just my thoughts I could be way off, but for 5 cars already on the list to be tuned would take (I'm guessing) 15 hours roughly. Again thats what I'd preffer to do, but I don't expect the guys wanting to just power pull to wait while others take up 2-3 hours getting tuned.

mojosvt
02-15-2006, 07:21 PM
you are right dave, the main idea was for simple dyno numbers. I had planned on going up there a little earlier, just so I could get mine tuned. I am sure that depending on the final number, and the number of people who want a tune vs. simple pulls, it might be possible. We will keep the doors open, and go from there. Everybody else, write me, and let me know if you are interested in dyno numbers, or a full tune.

Stavesacre21
02-16-2006, 10:40 PM
Make sure everyone knows that New Rome is a speed trap town.I have good news for all of you. Last year, New Rome SOLD OFF their police cars due to breaking federal rules about police traps and etc. I'm sure that if you do a google search you'll find detailed info about it.

Point being, New Rome's police force is no longer in commision! I know that sometimes there are other police cars in the district, BUT...no more new rome police cars! The police building as well as all the cars were sold.

Just thought it would be good for a smile

and obviously, just as dewone was sayin...rain-free day...I'm in. :thumbsup:

Mike, what would happen if it is rainy?? Are the fella's at yur dyno understanding of a rainy day drop-out, or are they iron-clad on a date, no going back?

mojosvt
02-17-2006, 05:29 PM
Well, the dyno itself is indoors. As soon as your tires are dry, I don't think that it would be a problem. I will call brian, and ask, but rain or shine, the MojoSVT needs to get tuned before the trip to 411.

Stavesacre21
02-17-2006, 06:49 PM
Yea, i figured that the actaul dyno was indoors, but I was more referring to the process of traveling there for those of us a lil further away.

Not that my car is a show-car by any means, but after you've wiped down the whole engine bay and certain parts of the undercarriage, it doesn't take much to reverse it all :mad:

Even if it were to rain, I'll likely still come...guess it's just wishful conversation :doubt:

mojosvt
02-18-2006, 10:30 AM
Totally understood. And it really don't matter, Brian said it didn't matter how many people came, he would stay till we are finished.

dewone
02-20-2006, 10:01 AM
I wanted to compilment Andy on how good his cobra looks in the photo above. Thats the best I've seen it look good job hope to see you at the Dyno.
Mike wanted to congratulate you on the Buckeye Rep appointment.

Stavesacre21
02-20-2006, 10:40 AM
hey thanx dave :D that's actaully just one i dug up from last year. I'd like to see some more recents of yurs if you've got any around. ;)

I look forward to seeing you all at the dyno day, so lets keep these numbers growin!!! :bounce:

Wldnswt
02-21-2006, 09:34 PM
Mike,
I haven't seen any mention of a cost factor? What are we talking for the dyno,tune ext.

Jeff B

Stavesacre21
02-21-2006, 09:52 PM
Jeff i'm not sure completely what the tune is going to run, but mike mentioned on the phone conference that he believes it to be $65 for 3 runs. Assuming the tuning will run more, that should at least give you a landmark. I'm sure mike will let you know soon what the labor will be for tuning as well. :cool:

mojosvt
02-21-2006, 10:17 PM
What Andrew said is correct, you are looking at 65 bucks for 3 pulls. As of right now, I am the only one getting a tune, and I am going there a little early for that, just so I am not such a time hog. If anybody else is thinking about getting a tune, Just let me know, and I will see if we can set something up with Brian. Hope this helps, Mike

P.S. Jeff, I sent you an e-mail

psycho43142
02-22-2006, 10:56 PM
Count me in also.

Chris

cobrabitn
02-22-2006, 11:32 PM
Looks like Mike needs to update his list, eh? :rotf:

I will give you guys fair warning...the first thing I will look for is a group photo with and without cars. The second is an SCMC decal in the windshield! :)

Hope y'all have fun! ;)

mojosvt
02-23-2006, 12:48 PM
Geeezzzz Tony, when I guy posted something up after 9:30, it will have to wait till tomorrow. I get up at 4:45 in the morning, so very rairly am I up playing on the internet after 9.

And speaking of decals, I am going to have to order another one, the first one is still in the 01 cobra, that was totalled in Tenn. Maybe we could put that shirt I wanted in on the same order? just let me know?

Wldnswt
02-23-2006, 07:08 PM
Hey Mike,

I talked to Carol and told her that we can't let you have the only Supercharged Beast there:bounce: So, yes, count us in! Let me know the time though.

See ya! Jeff B

cobrabitn
02-23-2006, 10:30 PM
Mike,

I was refering to Dave not being listed from previous posts. Don't sweat it, I see the list growing and it looks really cool that the SCMC finally has something going on besides the Carolinas, TX, and New England. Y'all are doing a fine job!

You're going to have to be a little more specific on the decals and shirt though, I have a memory that needs reviving sometimes because I tend to have a lot on my mind. Please give my memory a jog! Thanks... :thumbsup:

Stavesacre21
02-25-2006, 11:39 AM
Come on bucks...lets grab just a few more. That would be awesome to have at least 10 show up! I know we can do it, and with a month to spare, we should be able to total a dozen!

And mike, I don't know if we were plannin on eatin or not, but I don't think that raiding a restraunt could hurt that day either ;). I know that a lot of time will be spent dyno tuning, but I enjoyed eating with everyone at skyline last year. Any ideas on maybe involvement of lunch somewhere? I know that Galloway has a huge hamberger alley too :D

mojosvt
02-25-2006, 06:36 PM
Well, I talked with Brian yesterday, and Depending on the weather, I was thinking of brining a grill up and grillin out? Just a thought, that way we could all eat together, and still be working on the cars. Just let me know what you all think?

tones688
02-25-2006, 07:26 PM
Well, I talked with Brian yesterday, and Depending on the weather, I was thinking of brining a grill up and grillin out? Just a thought, that way we could all eat together, and still be working on the cars. Just let me know what you all think?
Sounds like a plan to me :thumbsup:

Wldnswt
02-25-2006, 11:01 PM
Mike,

I like the idea of grilling, but I do have to ask, does your grill have a roll bar?:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

mojosvt
02-25-2006, 11:50 PM
No, but know me and my bond for nature, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea:cool:

Stavesacre21
02-26-2006, 01:09 AM
yea, i have a grill that i could cram in the back of my car too if you'd need another, or your we're able to bring for some reason.

That sounds like a great idea, and like ya said, then we'd all be able to hang out at the dyno and wouldn't have to split. Good thinkin :cool:

mojosvt
02-27-2006, 04:49 PM
I might take you up on that grill... Mine is huge, and I would have to have my wife or a buddy drive it up there in my jeep. So if you could fit yours in your cobra, we wouldn't have to worry about that. Then we can just decide who wants to bring what else... Burgers, dogs, beverages, etc...

tones688
02-27-2006, 05:34 PM
Unfortunately my grill uses natural gas, not propane. I do live local, however, and can bring a cooler with stuff for the grill.. ice, food, beverages, etc..

Stavesacre21
02-27-2006, 10:41 PM
That would work fine. As a matter of fact, I believe that that grill is still in the box...lol. I certainly won't be hard to transport, but I just hope it will be big enough if we have quite a few people there. ;) I'll have to pick up a lil charcoal on the way there :) Sounds good to me!

Black Snake 99
03-04-2006, 02:09 AM
How do I get in on this event? I have a '99 Cobra that has not seen a dynojet for years. Have always wondered what it's putting out since the Flowmasters and the K&N. Someone tell me how to get in on this dyno party.

Stavesacre21
03-04-2006, 09:38 AM
Hey Blacksnake! Let me be the first to say welcome to the SCMC! :D

As for the dyno event, there's no registration or anything of that type to fill out. The person that you'd wanna PM for my info would be mojosvt. He's our SCMC regional rep, and if anyone was really responsible for pulling the event together, it would be him.

I don't know as though you HAVE to contact anyone about the event since you're posting on here. However, this forum in a sense, is kinda like registration. Just post and let us know if you will be in or out for that date. If you didn't read earlier, it's $65 for 3 pulls, and obviously extra for any tuning or other work to be done.

Just let us know if yur gonna be a definate in or not, and Mike will add you to the list!

And once more, welcome to the group! :thumbsup:

mojosvt
03-05-2006, 09:55 AM
Hey Blacksnake, my name is mike, and like andrew said, I am heading up the dyno day. I am glad that you want to get involved, hopefully we are going to have a blast this year. I recieved an e-mail from an SCMC member, that I did not recognize, I was wondering if that was you? Just give me your name, and if you plan on attending, and I will add you to the list. Hope to hear from you soon, Mike

Black Snake 99
03-05-2006, 08:23 PM
Sign me up. Sounds like a fun afternoon at the Dynojet. Got a 99 coupe that has not been dynoed for a while. Anxious to see if I have 300 rwhp. It was close last time but have Flowmasters and a new air filter...Might be enough to push me over the 300 mark.

Do we have a time yet?

black snake 99

Black Snake 99
03-05-2006, 08:26 PM
Mike

I might have hit the enter key before I was ready to rock. I responded that I would like to join the fun at Dyno Day. Sign me up and put me on the list. Hopefully its early in the afternoon.

Black Snake

mojosvt
03-05-2006, 09:10 PM
Black snake, great to hear from you, yeah, I think that we are going to shoot to getting started around 11. and I might move that up a bit, depending on how many more people sign up. Of course, for the people that are coming from a distance, then can arrive at their pleasure, as long as some of the local guys promise to come early. Take it easy, Mike

SvilleCobra
03-06-2006, 08:34 PM
you guys are talking cookout....cool.

want me to bring anything? meat, munchies, drinks?

Stavesacre21
03-06-2006, 08:50 PM
mike i'm not sure as though we're handin out any assignments yet, but i'm sure that anything you could bring would be helpful. I'm gonna be bringin a small grill along with the lighter fluid and charcoal, and i'll prolly even bring some munchies. I might also grab some dogs but i'm not sure yet.

If anyone out there wants to pitch in for the cookout, just post what yur able to bring and i'm sure this'll all come together just as everything else has.

:D

mojosvt
03-06-2006, 08:52 PM
That is kind of what I was planning, If you post it here, I will throw it up next to your name, just so we know what everybody is bringing.

Stavesacre21
03-06-2006, 08:54 PM
That is kind of what I was planning, If you post it here, I will throw it up next to your name, just so we know what everybody is bringing.
As usual, good thinkin mike...can't get anything by you ;) :cool:

Stang66
03-07-2006, 08:17 PM
Mike and Fellow Buckeyes,
Put me down for brats, buns, and beverages. Should be able to get down there around 11:30 or so.
Any northern Buckeyes interested in a cruise from 76/71 interchange to Columbus? Meet there around 9:30-9:45 for the short 'flight' to the capital. I'm leaving from the Akron/Canton airport area around 9 if someone wants to meet earlier. Post on here or send a message.
See you at the dyno!,
Mike

:thumbsup: :) ;) :D :cool: :bounce: :rotf: :rotf:
2006 Flagship National Mustang Show
Sponsored by the Lake Erie Mustang Owners Club
Millcreek Mall, Erie, PA Aug.11-13, 2006
Info - message me or www.lemoc.com (http://www.lemoc.com)

tones688
03-07-2006, 08:42 PM
I'll grab the charcoal, plastic plates, forks, napkins, etc and some soft drinks. Be glad to bring more as I'm local if needed :)

mojosvt
03-09-2006, 02:10 PM
Well, here is a kind of final note about planning. I talked with Brian this morning, to finilize our date on the 26th. He said it would be best to start around 11:30. I more than likely will be showing up around 11, just to get situated.
Just so you all know, in the past few weeks, I have done some research on his shop, and all I can find or have heard are excellent reviews. I have talked with a few people that said they would travel out of state, just to have brian and his father howard, which you all will meet soon, to dyno and tune thier cars. I am really excited about the next few weeks, between dyno and 411 in the begining of april, we are going to have a few sweet weeks.:bounce:

Stavesacre21
03-09-2006, 05:05 PM
I am really excited about the next few weeks, between dyno and 411 in the begining of april, we are going to have a few sweet weeks.:bounce:
Couldn't agree more! Don't think I've been this excited with anything car related since I first picked up my Cobra :thumbsup:

mojosvt
03-09-2006, 05:33 PM
One tiny change, After talking with Brian again. We decided to tune and dyno my car on the 19th. He said that it is easier on him to set up the dyno for the tune on a different day than the same time as a full dyno day. that way he is not working on my car for like 2 hours while everybody else is waiting or leaving. I will still be there all day on the 26th, with of course my sheet proving my new sweet numbers:D . Can't wait to see you all soon, mike

tones688
03-09-2006, 05:51 PM
One tiny change, After talking with Brian again. We decided to tune and dyno my car on the 19th. He said that it is easier on him to set up the dyno for the tune on a different day than the same time as a full dyno day. that way he is not working on my car for like 2 hours while everybody else is waiting or leaving. I will still be there all day on the 26th, with of course my sheet proving my new sweet numbers:D . Can't wait to see you all soon, mike
Have you set a time for the 19th? Let me know if and when you do as I may pop by to say hi and check out the tune (I live about 5 miles away).

mojosvt
03-09-2006, 06:08 PM
yeah, i am going to be up there around noon. Please stop by, see what it is like. It is pretty crazy the first time I saw it. Can't wait for it to be my baby up there getting tuned.

Stavesacre21
03-09-2006, 06:16 PM
(I live about 5 miles away).
Are you from Galloway?? My brother actually lives there, and I was just curious...would seem like a rather huge irony! :eek:

tones688
03-09-2006, 06:51 PM
Are you from Galloway?? My brother actually lives there, and I was just curious...would seem like a rather huge irony! :eek:
No, I'm inside of I-270 over towards the Grove City area.

Mike, I'll be sure to stop by. I've yet to go experience a dyno, so it'll be cool to check out.

Black Snake 99
03-09-2006, 08:35 PM
Boys, now that this event has become a food fest, are you guys calling for soft drinks or adult beverages in those coolers? If the latter I will butch up for a case or so. If there is anything else needed to round out this event sing out and I can throw it in the vast trunk space afforded the mighty cobra!

Oddly enough, the guy that owned my car before me lived in Galloway and I bet the dyno sheets I have on the car came from the very shop we are going to invade on the last Sunday of the month.

Looking foward to meeting y'all, as is my bride who likes loud cars and the boys that drive them....:thumbsup:

Bill

mojosvt
03-09-2006, 09:56 PM
That would be cool, Bring whatever you like, but I have to say, being the responsible person, that the SCMC takes no responsibilty for your actions;) . Can't wait to met you and your wife Bill, Take it easy ya'll

Black Snake 99
03-09-2006, 11:10 PM
I am sure that the club maintains the highest standards in terms of member behavior and certainly I would never expect another person to take responsibility for my actions. There is no doubt that a club of gentlemen and ladies who endeavor to create the biggest rwhp number possible within the confines of their means would be very intolerant of inappropriate picnic behavior by a new guy from Lancaster. I certainly would not gather to break bread and crank up said vehicles with anyone who maintains anything less than such a standard. :rotf:

Looking forward to meeting you folks in a few weeks. I have accepted my assignment, with pride, and will do my best to meet everyones expectations.:cool:

bl

Wldnswt
03-10-2006, 06:41 PM
Mike,

Sounds like the new guy will fit right in:thumbsup: This is starting to sound like a good time:bounce:
Also, did I hear mention that Speeds has closed down:( I was so looking forward to another round:D

See ya !

Jeffy B and Carol

mojosvt
03-11-2006, 09:35 AM
Yeah, speeds i guess is relocating, so they are going to be closed for a few months. I am so pumped to see you guys in a few weeks.

1badasp
03-15-2006, 03:33 PM
11. 1Badasp- '97 coupe
My name is Dave Doll and its a 96' coupe... I can bring something for the cookout... just let me know

mojosvt
03-15-2006, 06:37 PM
Hey Dave, nice to hear from you again, you can bring whatever you want, I think a few guys are bringing drinks already, and a grill, and brats, whatever else you would like to snack on. Hopefully the weather will play fair, would hate to get that sweet paint job dirty. Can't wait to meet ya, Mike

Stavesacre21
03-15-2006, 06:45 PM
ok so after getting the grill out of stroage (it was new in box) i found out that it's a pretty small friggin grill. I'm still cool with bringin it and all, but if we're gonna have as many people as I thought, a full size would likely do more good.

If anyone out there has a full-size grill, as well as means to bring it, that would probably work out for the better. As I mentioned, I can still bring this one, it's just more like a smaller tailgate grill...

Obviously, incase anyone didn't notice by the new box, i've never grilled before anyway, so i'm prolly not gonna be the one you wanna designate to make the food...although hot-dogs could only be so tough :rolleyes:

Lemme know what you guys all think!

Black Snake 99
03-15-2006, 11:57 PM
I have small propane camping grill that does a decent job (its cooked exactly one hot dog so far). I will bring it along with a couple of small propane tanks and some grillin tools. If we get enough of these things cranked up we can eat like kings!

bl

Wldnswt
03-16-2006, 07:37 AM
Carol and I won't have any way to haull a grill, but we can bring a cooler with some refreshments:bounce: and some dogs/snacks.:D

Jeff and Carol

Stavesacre21
03-16-2006, 09:38 AM
I have small propane camping grill that does a decent job (its cooked exactly one hot dog so far). I will bring it along with a couple of small propane tanks and some grillin tools. If we get enough of these things cranked up we can eat like kings!

blAs long as you wouldn't mind, that would probably make more sense...I'm still good for lighter fluid, and i'll prolly bring some chips and grab some pop now that i'm no longer the grill-master ;) I might be creative and think of something else in the meantime, so don't be surprised when I show up with something bizarre! :rolleyes:

I also found out that my babe is gonna be able to make it with me as well, so that's even better yet! Look forward to seein all you again! :thumbsup: :bounce:

OH YES! and we have the first of our 10 day weather forcast with a preliminary weather "guess". Weather.com states low-mid 50s and partly cloudy! However we all know that "assuming" the weather 10 days in advance is about equivalent to blindfolding someone and trying to drive a toaster through a carwash :eek:

Hope it all works out...lets keep an eye on that weather! :D

Black Snake 99
03-16-2006, 09:11 PM
Not so fast bro. Bring that grill along as mine is pretty small. We will get both going and I can do grillmaster duties, in fact, dueling grills... With the number of mustang freaks attending we can crank both up and I shall cook the goodies to order:thumbsup:

Deal?

bl

Stavesacre21
03-16-2006, 11:14 PM
Hey that sounds fine to me, no prob!

I actually believe that I have 2 of those smaller grills, so I'll bring both incase we'd wanna make it an all out party! LoL. Heck, i think both of them will fit in the trunk of the vert...so that tells you exactly how small they are...:eek:

Sounds good though...i'll bring them along! :D

tones688
03-18-2006, 09:28 PM
yeah, i am going to be up there around noon. Please stop by, see what it is like. It is pretty crazy the first time I saw it. Can't wait for it to be my baby up there getting tuned.
I assume you still plan on hitting the tuner tomorrow? I'll plan on popping up there a little after noon or so to check it out.

mojosvt
03-20-2006, 12:51 PM
Well, as Tony knows, my tuning day did not go as planned. Could not get my a/f figured out. But the shop is great, the people are wonderful, and we are going to have a fricken blast on sunday. Can't wait to see you all again, and once again, see if I can get my a/f figured out. But kind of hard to complain about 466rwhp/488rwtq:D . I know if we could figure out the a/f we would be seeing 470's and close to 500!!!!!

As a side note, for directions go to www.dynotunemotorsports.com (http://www.dynotunemotorsports.com) they are pretty detailed, and even have a nice overhead sky view. If anybody has any questions, just shoot me an e-mail, or give me a call (614) 205 2649. Take it easy ya'll, Mike

Stavesacre21
03-20-2006, 05:58 PM
what was the deal with that mike??? Thats still soundin like some mighty fine numbers though, don't mind sayin myself! :D

I'm pumped for Sunday, and it looks like partly cloudy in the high 40s...so i'm still holdin my breath! :eek:

Bigfish1956
03-20-2006, 08:43 PM
From Worthington exit off Rt 23 how long should I estimate to shop? Are we still shoot ing for 12:00 Noon. Looking forward to meeting everyone!:bounce:

mojosvt
03-20-2006, 09:49 PM
I am not sure. But I get off 270 at west broad, and it is like 5 min. Hope that helps

Black Snake 99
03-21-2006, 12:07 AM
Bigfish,

If that 1956 has anything to do with the year you were born then you and I have something in common. It was a fine year:cool:

Bigfish1956
03-21-2006, 10:29 AM
Thanks, 56' is definitely a good year, like fine wine, not older, but wiser I hope.

mojosvt
03-22-2006, 09:12 AM
Well buckeyes, I was a little nervous when I left work last night, and it was a fricken blizzard. But I got on weather.com, and sunday still looks good. Might even warm up a bit. Just to let you guys know, this shop is in a warehouse. So you might want to throw an extra layer of clothes on, after a few hours, it can get a little chilly.

Like I said earlier in week. Give me a call if anybody has any questions. The directions are really easy, and easy to read on the webpage. If anybody want further directions, just let me know, and I will get them for you.

One last thing, After last weeks wonderful fricken events:mad: , I actually am going to be heading up to the shop a little early, see if Brian and myself can figure anything out with my car. Just so you guys aren't worried about showing up early and nobody being there. And if there is something that you guys think we need for the cookout, just post it, and I can pick it up on the way in.

Really pumped about meeting all you new buckeyes, and getting back together with last years gang. If we are lucky, the weather man will be nice enough to give us warm enough weather so I can make my cobra nice and pretty before she meets all these new friends. :cool:

tones688
03-22-2006, 09:19 AM
The directions are really easy, and easy to read on the webpage. If anybody want further directions, just let me know, and I will get them for you.

so I can make my cobra nice and pretty before she meets all these new friends. :cool:
Regarding the directions, they are easy but once you pass the mini golf place on the right, the shop is the next right after that. The shop sits off the road a good bit so it can be easily missed (I missed it the first time).

Mike, did you see my Cobra? If I don't get an opportunity to clean her before SUnday, I'll have to stay home in shame Sunday :doubt:

mojosvt
03-22-2006, 10:59 AM
AS the saying goes, your worse day fishing, is better than your best day at work....

A day driving a dirty Ford Mustang SVT COBRA...
is better than a day driving ANYTHING else (clean or not).
:rotf:

tones688
03-22-2006, 11:31 AM
AS the saying goes, your worse day fishing, is better than your best day at work....

A day driving a dirty Ford Mustang SVT COBRA...
is better than a day driving ANYTHING else (clean or not).
:rotf:
:bounce:

dewone
03-22-2006, 11:55 AM
Cleaned mine last Sunday, Got to get her out a bit due to the rain we had prior, cleaning up the salt off the roads. They didn't throw to much salt this week and it looks like rain friday to help wash what was thrown down. So we should be looking good anyway.
Sunday Sunday Sunday beeee there.:bounce:

SvilleCobra
03-22-2006, 07:39 PM
Regarding the cookout....anything specifically needed? Or, can i just bring what I think would be enjoyed!?

See you all Sunday weather permitting. :cheers:

Black Snake 99
03-23-2006, 12:13 AM
Weather Permitting? These are lean mean fighting racing machines that can overcome all weather conditions (except snow) just like the USPS. Be there or be square!:D

bl

Stang66
03-23-2006, 09:55 AM
My Cobra was just uncovered after sitting since November. Put the key in the ignition and it started right up!!:) So she should be as clean as possible right now. Just wondering how the roads will be on Sat and Sunday. Hope for a warm-up!
Again, if anyone wants to cruise down on Sunday morning (Mike R again??) send a shout out and we can go down together.
Can't wait to see what my stock Cobra can do and then decide how far I want to go w/ mods.

See you Sunday!
Mike

Flagship National Mustang Show
Aug. 11-13, 2006 in Erie, PA
Millcreek Mall off of Route 79 North
Info - send a message or www.lemoc.com (http://www.lemoc.com)
(Might have a protable dyno there to check new mods!!)

Bigfish1956
03-23-2006, 04:47 PM
Looks like the weather is going to hold out! Looking forward to meeting everyone. My daughter has agreed to make her Dad and his new friends cookies which I will bring to the event. I am hoping you guys can give this Cobra rookie some education!

Black Snake 99
03-24-2006, 11:26 PM
I hope we dodge the snow, rain and spittin crap that seems to come from the sky just as we get our cars standing tall. I have a table and two benches already loaded in the car. I will bring a portable grill with appropriate grilling tools and enough propane to keep us eating for a week. Plus a cooler or two of beverage :D. Hopefully all the rest of the goodies will show up and we can make a memorable event of this thing. See y'all on Sunday morning.:flag:

bl

SvilleCobra
03-25-2006, 12:39 PM
Cross your fingers guys....weather looking somewhat "iffy". Snowing this morning in and around Cleveland. How does Columbus look? Snow on the ground?

Still intent on going but if its icy at all I am not relishing the idea of driving down from Cleveland. I will make that call in the a.m. and post what I am doing here. I guess w/ the chance of bad weather it eliminates the need to thoroughly clean up the cobra as the drive will just eliminate that effort.

Hoping for dry weather...cold doesn't bother me. Hope to see you all Sunday.

mojosvt
03-25-2006, 12:46 PM
As of right now, the weather is just cloudy. It is cold, but dry. Hopefully if anything, it will rain today or tonight, and be dry tomorrow. And cold is good. THe cars actually dyno better in cold weather. At least that is what I have been told. Can't wait to see ya'll, drive safe, and see you in the morning. ANd if you have any questions, just call, 614 205 2649, Mike

Wldnswt
03-26-2006, 08:41 AM
Hey gang,

It's about 7:40AM, we are meeting a couple of the guys at Kings Island and we'll be headed up I 71, So watch out:bounce:

See ya there!:thumbsup:

Jeff & Carol

mojosvt
03-26-2006, 09:32 AM
RADAR IS CLEAR, ROADS ARE DRY:bounce: , GAME ON!!!!!

Can't wait to see you all toady. Maybe today will be me lucky day, and we will be able to get my cobra straightened out:D .

SvilleCobra
03-26-2006, 10:11 AM
Unfortunately guys the weather in northern Ohio is not cooperating for me this a.m. . The snow is falling, the roads are wet and the salt truck just passed by. I know if I got 50 miles south all might be well but I just would rather not drive my Cobra through this slushy mess I am seeing this morning.
I hope you have a great day and wish I was there. Please update this board tonite to let me know the fun that was had. I will catch the next event.
( damn lake effect weather! makes you want to move! )

tones688
03-26-2006, 10:33 AM
See you guys shortly.. I made some chili yesterday to bring to knock the edge off the morning frost :).

mojosvt
03-26-2006, 09:18 PM
Well, what can I say WOW, what a great day. We ended up with 10 SCMC cobra guys. We also had a few mustang club of ohio guys show up. The numbers were really impressive!!!!

Everything went great, we got through all the cars on the list, and had no real technical problems. A great big thanks to all the guys that drove long distances to make this event happen.

mojosvt
03-26-2006, 09:19 PM
<TABLE class=MsoTableGrid style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-yfti-tbllook: 480; mso-padding-alt: 0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-border-insideh: .5pt solid windowtext; mso-border-insidev: .5pt solid windowtext" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=1><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>Jeff Black
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>04 Red Coupe<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>390.7/ 381<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>392/ 381<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>393/ 374<O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>Dave Doll<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>96 Mystic Coupe<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>291/ 288<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>293/289<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>295/292<O:p

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mojosvt
03-26-2006, 09:20 PM
<TABLE class=MsoTableGrid style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-yfti-tbllook: 480; mso-padding-alt: 0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-border-insideh: .5pt solid windowtext; mso-border-insidev: .5pt solid windowtext" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=1><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>Dave DeWitt

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>97 White Coupe<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>290/285<O:p
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>291/283<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>280\284<O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>Chris Anderson<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>97 Red Coupe<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>264/259<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>261/258<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>264/261<O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 2; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>Bill Lind<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>99 Black Coupe<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>281/290<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>281/290<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>284/291<O:p

mojosvt
03-26-2006, 09:24 PM
<TABLE class=MsoTableGrid style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-yfti-tbllook: 480; mso-padding-alt: 0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-border-insideh: .5pt solid windowtext; mso-border-insidev: .5pt solid windowtext" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=1><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>John Turner
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>03 yellow vert<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>454/461<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>450/462<O:p
</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>453/464<O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>Tony McConnon<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>94 Red coupe<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>249 292<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>250 290<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>251/291<O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 2; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>Mike Trinko<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>01 Blue Vert<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>282/285<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>284/289<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>294/300<O:p

mojosvt
03-26-2006, 09:27 PM
<TABLE class=MsoTableGrid style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-yfti-tbllook: 480; mso-padding-alt: 0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-border-insideh: .5pt solid windowtext; mso-border-insidev: .5pt solid windowtext" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=1><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>Andy Hanf

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>97 Red Vert

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>262/266

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>261/271

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>266/274

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 1pt solid; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>Mike Monjot

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>03 Grey Vert

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>468/488

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>473/469

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 95.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid windowtext .5pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid windowtext .5pt" vAlign=top width=128>481/503

dewone
03-27-2006, 09:17 AM
Saved the best for last did ya Mike. Thanks for putting the dyno day togather. What a good turn out. Hope the rest of the year goe's as well.
Dave

mojosvt
03-27-2006, 12:32 PM
Dave D check your pm's

Bigfish1956
03-27-2006, 02:46 PM
Enjoyed meeting everyone at the event Sunday. Will get photographs on site once I download camera. Thanks to Mike for coordinating the event and to the owners of Dyno Tune Motorsports who came out on a Sunday.

Mike, several of the guys mentioned car shows, events, autocross events that are coming up within our district. We should get everyone to sent these dates out on the forum.

cobrabitn
03-27-2006, 06:08 PM
I knew you guys could do it! It would be nice if we had a write up and pictures for the upcoming newsletter so we can put some faces with some names.... :bounce:

mojosvt
03-27-2006, 06:14 PM
Tony, I will work on a write up, as for pictures, we will have to see what I get from some of the guys. My camera decided not to play nice, so all I have is a short vid of my dyno pull. But I will see what John and a few of the other guys come up with.

Stavesacre21
03-28-2006, 05:21 AM
Fun times, guys! Sorry I was so friggin late that all I really got to do was greet everyone once. My face was rather red :baby:

I was rather satisfied with the results, and sure wish I coulda been there to see one of the 03/04s make a run. Look forward to stayin more active with the SCMC this year, and hope that we can pull somethin else again soon! :bounce:

dewone
03-30-2006, 08:58 AM
Nothing new in my pm's Mike.

mojosvt
03-30-2006, 12:33 PM
Sorry, the other dave

Stavesacre21
04-01-2006, 02:42 AM
Hey guys i'm just wondering...

When I dyno'd i was starting to hit a miss when I was reaching peak HP. I was originally wondering what it could be from, and now i've got an idea...but I was wondering if it was correct.

I had just got the Cobra outta storage, and had 5 month old gas in it. I had added sta-bil, but was curious if that might have affected it. Also, i used platinum plugs instead of everyone's preference for copper. Any of this sound likely? What seems to be a common occurance for misses? Just curious since the dyno guys almost sounded to me like they were speakin another language half the time :rolleyes:

dewone
04-13-2006, 04:16 PM
Just run some new gas through the old girl she'll be aw right. Maybe a little gas treatment to clean the injectors. The plugs shouldn't be issue n/a provding you have the right plug....