PDA

View Full Version : It has been a while everyone

93Hatch
02-13-2006, 05:56 PM
If all goes well, I'll be joining the cobra ranks here soon.

I'm looking at an 01 Cobra Coupe. Redfire in color, black interior...38k on the clock.

We'll see what happens. If they have not sold it yet, then I'll look into it. :)

Some of you should know who this is....Casper definately should know who this is. :D

By the way, I have a question for you all:

How often is your cobra driven (daily, weekly, monthly, good weather toy), how many miles do you have, and how hard do you tend to drive it. Just curious. :)

97CasperCobra
02-13-2006, 06:02 PM
If all goes well, I'll be joining the cobra ranks here soon.

I'm looking at an 01 Cobra Coupe. Redfire in color, black interior...38k on the clock.

Some of you should know who this is....Casper definately should know who this is. :D

Good to hear Mark....let us know what happens man!! :thumbsup:

How often is your cobra driven (daily, weekly, monthly, good weather toy), how many miles do you have, and how hard do you tend to drive it. Just curious. :)

Mine was a daily driver till I bought the SVt Focus last May. I have about 90K miles on her and when she is driven she's driven pretty hard, but not racing from one light to the next.

jimmysidecarr
02-13-2006, 07:20 PM
Hi

Mine is not a DD but it does get driven to work often enough...

11k currently...

Street driving it gets babied... speed limit comes up awful fast!!!(and I need to be a good boy for a while)

OPEN TRACK... now that is where she gets her legs stretched out!!! :bounce:

msmap
02-13-2006, 09:06 PM
good weather toy, sometimes hard light to light, sometimes old lady driving! 29k on the 01, 61k on the pace car

tazzracing1
02-13-2006, 09:09 PM
46,000 when I get drive seems it is winter up here. I drive from a nice cruise to a little hard play. Cold asphalt is not very good for traction.

kencobra
02-13-2006, 10:11 PM
As of now mine is still a road king not a garage queen. Daily driven with 29,000 miles and not driven too hard.

93Hatch
02-15-2006, 04:07 PM
Good to hear Mark....let us know what happens man!! :thumbsup:

Well, no cobra. I've done my research and found that the insurance would be a bit too high, just as the gas bill would be. 30 miles one way to work is not want I'd want to put a cobra through. For some reason, if I had things my way, I'd have a GT to daily drive, and a cobra sitting in the garage for the nice days. I'd hate to daily drive it and have something happen to it.

It is just too nice of a car, imho, for daily driving duties. :D

So I am looking at 99-04 GT's right now. :)

Evilcartman
02-15-2006, 05:04 PM
What's up Wilky? Long time no see. Check the MPG comparing a GT to a Cobra. Not much difference in gas, but insurance may be a little higher. I just rolled 18k on my car. I mostly drive it when it is nice out. DR's suck in the rain.

Blownsvtlightning
02-15-2006, 05:31 PM
What's up Wilky? Long time no see. Check the MPG comparing a GT to a Cobra. Not much difference in gas, but insurance may be a little higher. I just rolled 18k on my car. I mostly drive it when it is nice out. DR's suck in the rain.

you Actually drive it? I thought it was just a show piece :eek:

And I know who you are...

97CasperCobra
02-15-2006, 06:26 PM
Mark, gas mileage is about 18/24 city/hwy. Insurance shouldn't be that much higher than a civic if your record is clean. :dunno:

93Hatch
02-15-2006, 10:12 PM
Mark, gas mileage is about 18/24 city/hwy. Insurance shouldn't be that much higher than a civic if your record is clean. :dunno:

Well, courtney didn't like the Cobra R hood that was on it. Aside from that, it was really clean.

:dunno:

I'll go with a GT. Like I said, I'd constantly be worrying about the Cobra, but a GT I'd worry less about.