PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday 2/14 Food and Coffee

93KingCobra
02-13-2006, 07:23 PM
I know all you people have something better to do but those of use without GF do ya'll want to get something to eat?????

If not then I will just hang out at the house and sulk.....

If so where do you want to eat???

wwcobra1
02-13-2006, 08:52 PM
HI! this is Carlos wwcobra1 . If I can suggest a place for tomoroow for those of us who what to get together 02/14/06 . My family just opened up a restaurant in the area where we always meet. Right across the AMC theater. The restaurant is Authentic Mexican Cuisine. The restaurant is called ANTIGUA MEXICAN CAFE. I would like to know if ya all like to try out real Mexican food. If you due please say it in the forum and could FIRME and 93KINGCOBRA call me 832-279-5011 CARLOS

msmap
02-13-2006, 09:12 PM
Wow, Carlos :eek: This sounds like a Tuesday night dinner place for sure. I won't be around tomorrow night for dinner, Valentine's Day and also our 25th anniversary. I say let's set this up for next week's Tuesday night dinner :thumbsup:

93KingCobra
02-13-2006, 09:12 PM
Sounds like a good place Carlos...If no one want to go this week B/C of V-day we can always do it next week..

wwcobra1
02-13-2006, 11:26 PM
sure thing guys. Hey, and thanks for the response just let me know some of us are getting toghether so I can give you more directions. I know it was in such of short notice, but my family just opened up last Friday. By the way most restaurants in town are going to be busy. But I was thinking since this is a new place is probably a good place to take a love one because the restaurant is nice and cousy and I know the food is good. well just let me know if anyone decies to go. Thanks Carlos:thumbsup: :bounce:

Firme
02-14-2006, 12:17 PM
sure thing guys. Hey, and thanks for the response just let me know some of us are getting toghether so I can give you more directions. I know it was in such of short notice, but my family just opened up last Friday. By the way most restaurants in town are going to be busy. But I was thinking since this is a new place is probably a good place to take a love one because the restaurant is nice and cousy and I know the food is good. well just let me know if anyone decies to go. Thanks Carlos:thumbsup: :bounce:

Carlos,

That is awesome about the restaurant. We DEFINITELY need to go eat there.

As for me, I have had reservations for tonight for a while, ;) so I can't make it tonight.

We will definitely go there next Tuesday to check it out, you know this groups loves Mexican food. :thumbsup:

93KingCobra
02-14-2006, 06:44 PM
I guess I'll just order in for a pizza and hang at the house....See you next week..

Levi
02-15-2006, 09:23 AM
I guess I'll just order in for a pizza and hang at the house....See you next week..

I would have called you, but I had a late night at work and after that I did the same thing. :cool:

97CasperCobra
02-15-2006, 11:03 AM
The ONE time I could have made it...my night class got out at 5. Then again a girl invited me to dinner so had the Tues night happened it would have been a tough decision..... :cool:

Levi
02-20-2006, 04:04 PM
Reminder, moved to this tue............ :cool: