PDA

View Full Version : 03 Cobra 17x9 Wheels and tires (Nitto 555R)

Cobra_Squared
02-16-2006, 04:43 PM
My 03 got demolished by a bus! She said she didn't see me, and it's the second time someone ran into the white 03. Maybe a differnet color, next time?

Anyhow, I had a set of stock size rims and Nitto 555RII tires (275 40 17s) I had just gotten for autocrossing (not on the car at the time of the accident). They have about 40 miles on them (an autocross), and look absolutely new. They stick like nothing I had on the car before! Way out performs the F1s that came stock on the car.

2 rims are AFS clones of the stock 5 spoke rims, with no blemishes to speak of, and the other 2 are stock rims, with virtually no road wear or scuffs. All rims are using the cobra snake caps (as I left the SVT caps on the car for everyday driving). These tires and rims ran me over $1200 new, and look like the day I received them. I'll take $750 for the set, plus any shipping, if necessary.

I am in San Antonio, TX, by the way.

In addition, I have 2 Goodyear F1 tires (275 40 17s) with only about 100 miles on them. Look pristine, and brand new. I'll let those go for $150 each, plus shipping if applicable.

My traumatic loss is your gain...
To see hi-res pictures, go to http://www.accuaero.com/tires and click on any of the pictures.

If interested, email me at herc_jason@yahoo.com

Thanks...

Levi
02-16-2006, 05:18 PM
Sorry to hear that. I know what you mean, I had a cement truck try to take me out. Luckly I got away with miner damage.

I know you would like to sale the rims with the tires,
but I only need the RII tires.
Let me know if in the future you would consider selling the tire only.:cool:

Cobra_Squared
02-16-2006, 05:43 PM
Yea...
I'd like to sell them as a set...but if I don 't get any bites for the set, I'll give you a shot at the tires only, after this weekend....

Any interest in the f1s?

Levi
02-17-2006, 09:13 AM
I am moving from the F1 to the RII for track events and my street tire are 555 streets. Thanks anyway! :cool:

Cobra_Squared
02-18-2006, 03:52 PM
Well, looks like I might have a taker for the rims...
If you're interested in the track tires, I'm shooting for $580 for the set of four.
I figured 40 miles on the tires should get you $200 off the new price of the set. Seems like a good deal to me.

If you agree, give me a call at 210-945-0620

Jason