PDA

View Full Version : RANDOM poll: How much do you make a year?

Stavesacre21
02-18-2006, 10:35 PM
Although I know this question is probably one of those that is more then likely, politically AND etiquettely incorrect...I just had to take a poll.

Knowing that some of these cars are not by any means, cheap...curiosity has the best of me. I mean, some of you even own 2 or 3 Cobras...and not just any old cars. I've even seen someone that has owned NUMEROUS Cobra R's!

Poll votes ARE random, and names are not listed in the results, so don't feel withheld to do so because of privacy. All votes are just talleyed...and no names will be listed.

If anyone takes this offensively, it's not meant to be viewed that way. I'm sure i'm not the only person on this site to ponder what kinda cash tends to flow on some of these beastly cars!

In the end, as with anything else I do, it's all for fun! :D

and please everyone...don't make bogus claims...since it's all outta fun curiosity, lying and botching it up wouldn't really accomplish much now, would it?

If your income goes above the poll results (:eek: ), then it's obviously at your discretion if you wanna specify.

cobrabitn
02-19-2006, 11:38 AM
Too many Cobras and not enough time to have fun with them. :thumbsup:

When you come to an SCMC event, you can add up literally 100's of thousands of dollars sitting on the lot.

Stavesacre21
02-19-2006, 07:18 PM
Wow...I'm very surprised to be honest! The results are spread a lot more thin then i would have thought!

And yea tony, that's why I tried to specify single person...because I have a feeling that more then 50% of them would be above the top if they were combined. I know i'd be pert near! :eek:

Can't wait to get to one of these full fledged SCMC events this year :bounce: . Curiososity is peaking ;)

AirForce1
02-23-2006, 12:05 AM
I have a lot of monry invested in mine and you can only guess how much I make. I work for the Government and they dont pay you SH!T.:mad:

rpalmer
02-23-2006, 12:07 AM
How much?

Not enough.

But that's ok... If I made more I'd just spend it all anyway.

-RP

Stavesacre21
02-23-2006, 05:05 AM
... If I made more I'd just spend it all anyway.

But wouldn't we all though... :D

Mr. Ed
03-04-2006, 08:49 PM
I have a lot of monry invested in mine and you can only guess how much I make. I work for the Government and they don't pay you SH!T.:mad:Pay and compensation today is a great deal better than what it was back in 1968 as an enlisted man when I was paid $42 in cash on the 15th and 30th of each month.:eek: I was also married and living in town outside the base. Thank heaven the wife had a good job at the time. Fancy cars like we own were only a dream, not reality. You also cannot beat the job security. If you're smart, you'll stay where you are and "deal" with your 2dLt "poverty" wages of $2416-2514 per month plus BAQ, BAS, COLA, flight pay, etc. if on active duty and rate it. If you are in the Air Force Reserve and are a "Weekend Warrior" then you already know that there is NOBODY out here in the civilian world waiting to hire anyone. :mad::flag:

Ed Burwell
Major, USMC(Retired)
"Living The Dream"

Red03
03-05-2006, 09:25 PM
Pay and compensation today is a great deal better than what it was back in 1968 as an enlisted man when I was paid $42 in cash on the 15th and 30th of each month.:eek: I was also married and living in town outside the base. Thank heaven the wife had a good job at the time. Fancy cars like we own were only a dream, not reality. You also cannot beat the job security. If you're smart, you'll stay where you are and "deal" with your 2dLt "poverty" wages of $2416-2514 per month plus BAQ, BAS, COLA, flight pay, etc. if on active duty and rate it. If you are in the Air Force Reserve and are a "Weekend Warrior" then you already know that there is NOBODY out here in the civilian world waiting to hire anyone. :mad::flag:

Ed Burwell
Major, USMC(Retired)

NUFF SAID..............................
:thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
03-13-2006, 10:00 PM
I'm a student w/a summer job right now as I have been "released" of my school-time job. Doesn't leave much money to sink into the Cobra. :(

Only one more year of school then it's off to MOD-HEAVEN!!!! :thumbsup:

03 cobra toy
03-15-2006, 01:46 PM
I'm a student w/a summer job right now as I have been "released" of my school-time job. Doesn't leave much money to sink into the Cobra. :(

Only one more year of school then it's off to MOD-HEAVEN!!!! :thumbsup:

YOU CAN DO IT !

Twice Bitten
03-15-2006, 11:12 PM
I personlly use the Donald Trump method :bs: . I am so far in dept that the banks keep me afloat, because if I go under then I bring them down with me :doubt: :rotf: Plus being a :spimpin: doesn't pay what it that well anymore :p

SSStang
08-09-2006, 08:12 PM
20-30k... Im in the military. Its called money managment, thats how I afford it.

-Brian

MarcInJapan
08-10-2006, 01:41 AM
Not enough. I am in the military as well. 22 years in actually gets me a paycheck that is not too bad.

Twice Bitten
08-10-2006, 07:19 AM
A heartfelt thanks to those who have served and those who are serving in the military :flag: :raise:

MarcInJapan
08-10-2006, 11:50 PM
A heartfelt thanks to those who have served and those who are serving in the military :flag: :raise:
Appreciate your support!

SSStang
08-17-2006, 03:53 PM
A heartfelt thanks to those who have served and those who are serving in the military :flag: :raise: Thankyou... and your welcome. I love that those smilies...

-Brian

MarcInJapan
08-22-2006, 10:12 PM
Thankyou... and your welcome. I love that those smilies...

-Brian
Ditto.

TheSandman
02-17-2007, 12:16 PM
I only work to support my Mustang habbits!:headbang:

Butcher
05-14-2007, 08:05 AM
I only work to support my Mustang habbits!:headbang:I stay to drunk to work... Larry takes up the slack for me. Thats why Rach loves him. ;)

Jimmie

Twice Bitten
05-14-2007, 11:20 AM
I stay to drunk to work... Larry takes up the slack for me. Thats why Rach loves him. ;)

Jimmie

Never get into a drinking contest with Jimmie unless you have at least a week off afterwards. :rotf: I tried once, about 2 years ago, and I still have a hangover :crazy: :cheers: :drunk: :barf: :barf: :barf: