PDA

View Full Version : Big Belly Racing...

97CasperCobra
02-23-2006, 06:12 PM
Where can I pick up an application and what are the requirements??? I'm afraid that these college days of drinking beer and fast food restaurants are catching up to me. :(

msmap
02-23-2006, 06:17 PM
ha ha, wait till you get old ;)

jimmysidecarr
02-23-2006, 06:55 PM
Also wondering...

Are there any dimensional requirements??? :rolleyes:
Height to weight ratio??? :doubt:

John Chingasos
02-23-2006, 07:56 PM
Minimum 215 lbs

We can strap a ice chest full of beer or keg to your back if you need help with the weight requirement. Also known as the Stan Clause

You must always think that you look sexy even though your not

No vegeterians allowed

No non beer drinkers allowed

Every restaurant taste good no matter if it is the Taco Truck or the shady BBQ place that serves out of a mobil home

Firme
02-23-2006, 08:00 PM
John is our official spokesman :D ... for now... (Phil is our mascot, donít even mention lettuce in his presence)

he was talking some smack about dieting this past Tuesday :nope:

for shame :nono:

John Chingasos
02-23-2006, 08:03 PM
John is our official spokesman :D ... for now...

he was talking some smack about dieting this past tuesday :nope:

I work out so I can eat more ;) ;) ;) ;) and have some guns and not feel like I am ready to die every time I climb some stairs :D

93KingCobra
02-23-2006, 08:44 PM
John is our official spokesman :D ... for now... (Phil is our mascot, donít even mention lettuce in his presence)

he was talking some smack about dieting this past Tuesday :nope:

Now that is funny :rotf:

Levi
02-24-2006, 11:40 AM
:rotf:

Mephisto
02-24-2006, 12:31 PM
Another rule:

The only acceptable and honorable way to increase the performance of your vehicle to to add more horsepower, or reduce the weight of the vehicle, not the driver.

jimmysidecarr
02-24-2006, 01:09 PM
Another rule:

The only acceptable and honorable way to increase the performance of your vehicle to to add more horsepower, or reduce the weight of the vehicle, not the driver.

I may have to go back to having instructors riding with me.... just to make it "fair"

Twice Bitten
02-25-2006, 05:13 PM
I may have to go back to having instructors riding with me.... just to make it "fair"

Don't make pulley the GT dammit :rolleyes: :mad:

jimmysidecarr
02-25-2006, 05:26 PM
Don't make pulley the GT dammit :rolleyes: :mad:

??????

Twice Bitten
02-25-2006, 05:37 PM
??????

Increase horsepower to car :p !!!!! You add weight to car by adding instructor, to hell with that, I am going to eat another steak and order a smaller pulley :D

Beef, it's what's for dinner!

jimmysidecarr
02-25-2006, 07:49 PM
Before BEEF induced ballast/AFTER BEEF INDUCED BALLAST!!!
http://www.kennebell.net/superchargers/ford/Ford_GT/GT_FORD_comparison.jpg

bluethunder
02-26-2006, 02:21 PM
I wonder what the actual gains are with the KB snout and pully over just adding a pully to the factory charger?

jimmysidecarr
02-26-2006, 11:48 PM
I wonder what the actual gains are with the KB snout and pully over just adding a pully to the factory charger?
The casting for the snout is the problem there is almost no room for a smaller pulley... plus you have to pull the blower the press it off... PIA!!

The Kenne Bell snout will take multiple sizes of pullies... and it is a "bolt on affair" In other words once the snout is on you can go back and forth from your Motor Sport Ranch pulley to your Fun Ford Weekend pulley.... or in between to your Texas mile pulley. Flash the tune for the event at hand and go!!!

CLICK HERE IT JUST NEVER ENDS!!! (http://www.kennebell.net/superchargers/ford/Ford_GT/Ford_GT.htm)