PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Cobra R - #155 of 300 - FS

Andy M
03-13-2006, 12:11 PM
Folks,

I've posted my R for sale on eBay. Please contact me directly if interested.

Serious inquiries only - PLEASE!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4621635310&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

If you have ever thought of owning an R, especially one set up for open track and/or racing, this is the one.

Big Daddy
03-13-2006, 01:09 PM
Why are you selling???? :(

scottmartin
03-13-2006, 03:50 PM

I have it from unreliable sources that Andy is raising money to go into the film industry. He needs the cash for headshots and plastic surgery. Scott :rotf: :rotf:

Big Daddy
03-13-2006, 04:01 PM

I have it from unreliable sources that Andy is raising money to go into the film industry. He needs the cash for headshots and plastic surgery. Scott :rotf: :rotf:

I'll give him a HEADSHOT! Then he'll really need plastic surgery! What the heck is he thinking?? ;) :D

Andy M
03-13-2006, 04:09 PM
LOL!!! The Supranos are after me for a past due gambling debt. :rolleyes:

But seriously, my priorities are changing and I am getting out of the track thing for a while to focus on other things.

For you guys who know folks looking for a great track machine... please let them know my car is available.

97CasperCobra
03-13-2006, 08:38 PM
Sad day indeed Andy....best wishes in what you're pursuing man. Don't be a stranger. :thumbsup:

Any chance you wanna sell the car cover to Larry?? ;)

Firme
03-14-2006, 12:43 AM
Andy, your SCMC family will be sad to see the R go.. as its been one of our flagship open track car\driver combos. Hopefully, we still get to see yall, as you stay part of the SCMC family as long you wish to put up with us :D .

Good luck with the future endevors, and I hope the R gets as good a home as its had till now.

Andy M
03-14-2006, 08:01 AM
Thanks guys! First off, I do not intend on being a stranger. I've made some great friendships since I bought this car, especially here in the SCMC.

Second, I do not intend on staying away from track forever. I love it too much.

Third, if I don't get any reasonable offers for the car, I will end up keeping it.

We shall see. There has been a ton of tire kicking. A bunch of punk A$$ kids asking stupid questions. I guess I am getting too old to be very tolerant these days, but IMHO, if you don't have the financial means, why bother asking stupid questions!! :mad:

Big Daddy
03-14-2006, 08:14 AM
Thanks guys! First off, I do not intend on being a stranger. I've made some great friendships since I bought this car, especially here in the SCMC.

Second, I do not intend on staying away from track forever. I love it too much.

Third, if I don't get any reasonable offers for the car, I will end up keeping it.

We shall see. There has been a ton of tire kicking. A bunch of punk A$$ kids asking stupid questions. I guess I am getting too old to be very tolerant these days, but IMHO, if you don't have the financial means, why bother asking stupid questions!! :mad:

Sorry to hear your selling the "R" hope you get what you want for it. I have one question though....is it a REAL Cobra R or a clone??? ;) :D

Andy M
03-14-2006, 09:09 AM
Sorry to hear your selling the "R" hope you get what you want for it. I have one question though....is it a REAL Cobra R or a clone??? ;) :Dok, you got me on that one! :p

Andy M
03-15-2006, 07:26 AM
Track time tomorrow!!!! Woohoo!!!!!! :bounce:

Since there are no takers yet on the car, I think I will take her for some "bonding" time!! David and I are instructing at the new MSR Houston track tomorrow for Ed Paez and the Toyota Supra Club.

Video will be forthcoming soon afterwards......... :thumbsup:

Firme
03-15-2006, 07:42 AM
sweet, you two have fun Andy, can't wait for the Video. :thumbsup:

Levi
03-15-2006, 09:31 AM
Andy that's good news. :thumbsup:
I know itís none of my business, it's just that we miss you and would like to see you out at the track.
I think you should keep the R and come out and play with the boy's from time to time. The SCMC SCC Tracketeers get together for some local events two or three times a year and we would love to have you come back out to play. All this is made easier to do, due to the tracks that are starting up in the Houston area.

Sorry if I have stepped out of line.
You friend, Stan. :cool:

Andy M
03-15-2006, 02:01 PM
Stan,

Hey buddy, I miss the track too... I have just been preoccupied with other things lately. No offense taken!! :thumbsup:

and now I must go out and get the car ready for track duty tomorrow!!! :bounce: