PDA

View Full Version : CMP Event Shirts

cobrabitn
03-14-2006, 10:42 PM
Some of you expressed an interest in purchasing a CMP event shirt from the past weekend's event. You can now order them on line in the store if you still wish to purchase one. Simply go to www.scmcstore.com and register. Then go to the item that shows the CMP event shirt and add it to your cart. The price includes "priority" mail to your home. The shirts are long sleeve so you can wear them at any SCMC open track event or most other track events. Take a look at what the back of the shirt looks like in the photo below. There is a limited time to purchase these shirts so order yours today so you can wear it at Talladega Gran Prix. :thumbsup:

nckissfan
03-15-2006, 12:44 AM
you should put this on next years, titled "deep thoughts on how I am going to pass Tony":rotf:

cobrabitn
03-15-2006, 11:34 PM
Looks to me like she is thinking...."Hmm.. Look, that's Tony getting passed by someone else this time. Glad I'm not out there, to humiliate him any more....." :rotf: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nckissfan
03-16-2006, 07:13 AM
:rotf: yeah, that could be it

97whitevert
03-16-2006, 08:11 AM
oh gwd-- i look like my mother!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

nckissfan
03-16-2006, 04:34 PM
:rotf: I have a few others, would you like me to share them with the group:rotf:

97whitevert
03-16-2006, 06:14 PM
:rotf: I have a few others, would you like me to share them with the group:rotf:
ohhhh and i am sure that they are equally good.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i oughta send my mom that one.... :eek: