PDA

View Full Version : New to Houston Area

BlueOvalPower
03-17-2006, 11:01 AM
Well I wanted to introduce myself, I have been reading through here for a while, just moved to Magnolia late Feb. from St Pete, FL, trying to get settled and not get lost LOL, did manage to run over a skunk the other night and about 10 washes later its faint smelling. Anyways I have owed some sort of a Mustang('s) for the last 10+ years this is my first Cobra and love it! Learning alot about these have mostly had Carb'd Mustangs or didn't Modify so this is quite different :D , The wife has a Stage 2 Roush which is a great car too. Looks like you all really stay active where I came from there always was a lot of anymosity(sp?) with Mustang owners pretty neat, hope to meet up with some of you soon, thanks.

Robert

John Chingasos
03-17-2006, 11:06 AM
Welcome to the boards.

This is a great group of guys except for "orange crush"

BRING OUT THE GIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just Jokin Todd

Hope to meet you soon when I am NOT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD

I AM OUT

LAAAAAAAATE

Mephisto
03-17-2006, 11:24 AM
Welcome to the group. I live so far in the back of The Woodlands that it is practically Magnolia. It is a short drive down to the Willowbrook area for the Tues. night gatherings

Mrs TwiceBitten
03-17-2006, 11:25 AM
WELCOME to Houston! I hope you enjoy this group as much as we have. There are many neat people here...keep your eyes open for the upcoming events such as the Austin Cruise next weekend and the Tiki Meet which will probably be in May.

Hope to meet you soon! :cool:

ORANGE CRUSH
03-17-2006, 12:38 PM
Welcome to the boards.

This is a great group of guys except for "orange crush"

BRING OUT THE GIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just Jokin Todd

Hope to meet you soon when I am NOT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD

I AM OUT

LAAAAAAAATE

Welcome to the boards.

Don't get to cocky. :nope:

Firme
03-17-2006, 01:06 PM
Welcome Robert! We have a GREAT group down here. We try to have lots of fun, hope you can join us.

jimmysidecarr
03-17-2006, 02:50 PM
Welcome!!!

Great bunch!!!

You'll dig it!!! :thumbsup:

msmap
03-17-2006, 03:06 PM
:hello:

kencobra
03-17-2006, 03:20 PM
Welcome to the big concrete city. Hopefully you will be able to come out and meet this group of really nice guys and gals.

By the way, don't worry about your spelling. There is no way you could be as bad as one of our members :D

03 cobra toy
03-17-2006, 04:01 PM
Wecome to the board Robert :thumbsup:

BlueOvalPower
03-17-2006, 05:30 PM
Thanks everyone I appreciate it, looks like some good stuff coming up around here, see if I can make it this coming Tues meet some of you all, thanks.

cobrapace94
03-17-2006, 05:39 PM
Welcome. :thumbsup: :) :hello:

93KingCobra
03-17-2006, 07:02 PM
Welcome.. :hello: Hope to see you around...

PEGASUS
03-18-2006, 04:45 PM
welcome to the club.
we're a great bunch/ see you around.

Carl G
03-19-2006, 11:57 AM
Welcome to the boards Robert. This is a great club that offers a lot . There are a lot of things we do as a group so get involved and look forward to meeting you. :thumbsup:

Levi
03-19-2006, 03:10 PM
:hello: You will love it here. This club ROCK's and it's all because of the people. :thumbsup:

BlownCobra
03-20-2006, 05:32 PM
Well I wanted to introduce myself, I have been reading through here for a while, just moved to Magnolia late Feb. from St Pete, FL, trying to get settled and not get lost LOL, did manage to run over a skunk the other night and about 10 washes later its faint smelling. Anyways I have owed some sort of a Mustang('s) for the last 10+ years this is my first Cobra and love it! Learning alot about these have mostly had Carb'd Mustangs or didn't Modify so this is quite different :D , The wife has a Stage 2 Roush which is a great car too. Looks like you all really stay active where I came from there always was a lot of anymosity(sp?) with Mustang owners pretty neat, hope to meet up with some of you soon, thanks.

Robert
Welcome to the Boards!!!

I lived in Tampa for about 3 years (99-02)...I guess you are pretty familiar with Gandy Bridge, huh?:thumbsup:

John:D

BlueOvalPower
03-21-2006, 04:22 PM
Welcome to the Boards!!!

I lived in Tampa for about 3 years (99-02)...I guess you are pretty familiar with Gandy Bridge, huh?:thumbsup:

John:D
Thanks, yeah they started giving out $500 tickets to anyone out there just watching, forget it for anyone racing, people starting going to 301 where the bikes have been racing, been out at both places a couple of times.

Robert

AirForce1
03-21-2006, 04:36 PM
There is no way you could be as bad as one of our members :D
Smart Ass ....:rotf:

You will love it here it is fun to see everyone on tues. nights come on down:thumbsup:

AirForce1
03-21-2006, 04:36 PM
There is no way you could be as bad as one of our members :D
Smart Ass ....:rotf:

You will love it here it is fun to see everyone on tues. nights come on down:thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
03-21-2006, 05:40 PM
Welcome to the site!!! I'm up at Huntsville going to school at Sam Houston State Univ. and am from The Woodlands. Hope to see you out soon man. :thumbsup:

Enjoy Texas!!

BlownCobra
03-21-2006, 06:59 PM
Thanks, yeah they started giving out $500 tickets to anyone out there just watching, forget it for anyone racing, people starting going to 301 where the bikes have been racing, been out at both places a couple of times.

Robert
Yeah, before Gandy got huge we used to hang out at Causeway and 41, at the Checkers...And then race out by the dirt track or at the Bread Factory. I used to know a ton of those guys out at Gandy...Sort of glad I got out while the gettin' was good, though.

John:thumbsup: