PDA

View Full Version : SCMC Tiki Meet 5/27/06

Mrs TwiceBitten
03-17-2006, 12:53 PM
OK...here are the particulars for the May 2005 SCMC Tiki Meet scheduled for 5/27/06 at the Frank place on Tiki Island, Texas (that's Galveston for you Yankees). The official "start time" will be 4 p.m., but feel free to come early and stay late. Come early enough and you can help make swans out of napkins. Or hang light fixtures.

This year we will boil crawfish along with corn and potatoes. There will also be shrimp, boudin, vegetables, dips, etc. We will also have food for those with crawfish aversions such as grilled chicken, fajitas, brisket, etc. There will be tea, lemonade, water, coffee, cokes and at least one keg of Coors Light or similar. Anyone requiring diet or non-alcoholic drinks should bring them. Feel free to bring your own cooler if you like other adult beverages. We may have the margarita machine fired up as well!

If anyone wants to bring anything, either post or email me at LRFrank@houston.rr.com. We will have a "bug bucket" and will take donations to offset the cost of the crawfish and other fixin's. Suggestions for bringing things are appetizers, dips, chips, vegetable trays, or desserts. We always need ice, too.

Kids are welcome - mine are not likely to be there so I can RELAX. Please note: this is bayfront property with elevated decks and no lifeguards so prepare to watch them very closely. The mosquitos may or may not be out, but we will have Tiki torches, spray, candles, and will spray the perimeter. We also have sunscreen.

The "gamers" can bring their XBOX or Playstations and projector. We will play LCR or poker at the table so bring your dollar bills or change. I'll have a stash of dollar bills for LCR. There will be a music setup (?) and maybe Jimmy will entertain us with his guitar :bounce: . Bring any CDs, DVDs that you want. Karaoke is a possibility if Ken and Jocelyn can help out. ;)

Smoking OK on the deck...if you are smoking in the house you'd better be on fire.

Beds - Like last year...beds are first come first serve with priority going to out of town guests. Last year we had about 25 people stay the night. Anyone willing to do a sleeping bag on the floor is welcome, we have plenty of air mattresses. Or you can sleep in the bed of the pickup with James, or on the picnic table next to the crawfish with Jimmy.

Since it is Memorial Day Weekend, hotels are at a premium.

Motel 6 (about 3.5 mi from house)
7404 Avenue J (Broadway)
409-740-3794
800-466-8356
*2 rooms with queen beds N/S $71.99
*2 rooms with 2 double beds N/S $71.99
**these four rooms are on courtesy hold until 6 p.m. day of arrival...if you want one of these you need to PM me for a confirmation number and then call them directly with that number to hold for late arrival with your credit card. THIS IS THE BEST RATE I WAS ABLE TO SECURE

Days Inn (about 2 miles away?)
409-740-2491
$109.95 for a king room or 2 queens

HoJo Express (3 mi)
8216 Harborside (1st exit over big bridge)

Moody Gardens is only accepting 3-night stays for this holiday weekend
www.hotels.com (http://www.hotels.com) may give others within reasonable proximity
Some people prefer the privacy of their own room after a long night. We are definitely going to have air mattresses in each room at this point. We always encourage anyone partaking in adult beverages to plan to stay. It's not worth the risk of driving home late...there's plenty to do in Galveston and the gathering will continue the following morning with breakfast and fishing. Please bring pillows and a blanket if you plan to stay. Again, contact us if you may want to stay overnight, and we'll have a huge country breakfast in the morning. The person with the lightest hangover cooks. Beware of Jimmy and the strawberries if you try to sleep in.

Directions: From Houston take I-45 South toward Galveston. Take Exit 4, marked "Village of Tiki Island" and off of that exit watch for the Tiki Island entrance (marked by big sign) which is to the left of the Conoco. Turn left onto the island (that is Tiki drive), proceed over the channel bridge to the 3rd street on the right marked "Windward Way" but also has the "Jeanie Lynn Circle" sign below. Continue on Windward Way all the way to the end, Jeanie Lynn is the bayfront street and we are the first house on the left, a 2-story grey/green with a pelican mailbox. Address is 446 Jeanie Lynn Circle, Galveston, Tx, 77554. There is no house phone, so make a note of our cell phone numbers 713-829-7585 (Larry) and 713-829-3321 (Rachel). Parking in vacant lot to the left of our property, or on the street. Watch your speed down Tiki Dr., Tiki Island has it's own police force and they have low tolerance for speeders.

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?e...ew=1&name=&qty= (http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=OX5s6ep_0TrSYyMmM_Bo_BiDPWI7fJaeO0_EJ3qFMg--&csz=77554&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=)

Fishing - you are more than welcome to fish...Joey will be giving lessons on the lower deck. We should have live bait. Feel free to bring your favorite fishing pole. We'll help clean what you catch. The dock is promised to be finished by party time.

Sunset is just after 8:00 p.m. and if there are no clouds you will have quite a show. Plan to relax, eat, visit, and have a good time! Questions, concerns or comments, email us at LRFrank@houston.rr.com.

Firme
03-17-2006, 12:59 PM
Annie and I are IN!!
and I would like to reserve a space after the out of towners!

A Great thanks to the Frank's for hosting the SCMC again this year :thumbsup: !

bluethunder
03-17-2006, 01:02 PM
Fishing - you are more than welcome to fish...Joey will be giving lessons on the lower deck. We should have live bait. Feel free to bring your favorite fishing pole. We'll help clean what you catch. The dock is promised to be finished by party time.

Sorry-This will not be happening as I and the wife will most likely not be attending this one. :(
Sorry Larry and Rach.

ORANGE CRUSH
03-17-2006, 01:47 PM
Tricia and I are IN!!

We need a room!!!!!

Thanks again to the Frank's for hosting the SCMC again.

jimmysidecarr
03-17-2006, 02:35 PM
I'm in!!! And will bring tunes again if wanted(cds, amp, cd player, and speakers) :djsmile:

No bass guitar concerts will be forthcoming however :doubt: (I'm retired from that now ;) )....

I already have my bug spray for another beautiful night on the dock.... btw... that was UNDER the table not on it(safer that way!!!) If you are already on the ground you can't fall on the ground!!! :thumbsup:

Plus somebody has to keep an eye on them crawdads!!! The little devils get lonely at night :rolleyes:

Wibur likes a little company too...

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5298&stc=1

97CasperCobra
03-17-2006, 02:54 PM
IN and also staying the night!!!

I will also be the "on duty" lifeguard should something happen, but will most likely be "off duty" as the night gets late and the beers get plentiful. :D

Thanks again Larry & Rachel for offering your place up. It's always a blast being around such good company and inside that beautiful house. :thumbsup:

kencobra
03-17-2006, 03:53 PM
Jocelyn and I can't wait. :bounce: we had such a good time last year.

We are ready to help in any way we can. I have already told Jocelyn that you have given your blessing for her to bring the karaoke machine. We will probably stay the night so we we will bring either sleeping bags or an air mattress if you need another one.

I will bring the Cabo tequila to mix or to shoot, ( I owe some to y'all anyway for helping me get the 302 that I still need to pick up) .

Anything else you need us to bring or do let us know and thanks again for hosting this awesome event.

Levi
03-17-2006, 04:08 PM
I'm in and have sleeping bag at the ready. :thumbsup:

I will help out with anything you need to setup before and cleanup after. :cool:

03 cobra toy
03-17-2006, 04:45 PM
:thumbsup: I can't wait.....

93KingCobra
03-17-2006, 07:18 PM
In :thumbsup: Would like to reserve a spot on the floor or where ever I pass out....

Thanks for Larry and Rachel for hosting another soon to be great party :cool: :cool:

Jesse99
03-18-2006, 04:58 PM
Hollie and I would like to reserve a room please :D Like last year I should be in town early so feel free to put me to work :thumbsup: We had a great time last year and are looking forward to this year.. :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
03-18-2006, 08:10 PM
Ok....I'm now a MAYBE since this thing is over Memorial Day weekend. That was the only weekend I could not do it as we're possibly doing our family reunion in Ohio that weekend. :(

JBoden
03-18-2006, 08:49 PM
Crap!!! Of all the luck :mad:

Jackie and I will be in Midland that weekend. Rock On SCMC!!!

Rachel: My year will not be complete without my LCR fix. :eek:

97CasperCobra
03-18-2006, 08:57 PM
Rachel: My year will not be complete without my LCR fix. :eek:

Hopefully I can have the yearly BBQ at the house in June and we can play it then.... :dunno:

93KingCobra
03-18-2006, 09:54 PM
Hopefully I can have the yearly BBQ at the house in June and we can play it then.... :dunno:

Lets do it Mikey....
:thumbsup:

Codes
03-20-2006, 05:10 AM
Sigh, if only I didnt have to take summer school. Hope to see you chaps in late summer maybe.

John Chingasos
03-22-2006, 11:11 AM
My boss, aka better half, aka, my soul mate, aka my worst enemy, aka my wife and I are in. We are going to try to pass out somewhere in your HOUSE if we can?

And as always

I AM OUT

LAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

bluethunder
03-22-2006, 11:26 AM
My boss, aka better half, aka, my soul mate, aka my worst enemy, aka my wife and I are in. We are going to try to pass out somewhere in your ass if we can?

And as always

I AM OUT

LAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

Don't know what you mean by that John but not sure I want ot know either.

03 cobra toy
03-22-2006, 11:44 AM
Don't know what you mean by that John but not sure I want ot know either.

:eek: :rotf:

bluethunder
03-22-2006, 11:54 AM
He forgot to put "and take it in the" :eek: :rotf:

Man I wasn't going to go there! But it is still funny.
Jonny, You still drunk this morning or what?

Twice Bitten
03-22-2006, 11:58 AM
I may be fat, but there ain't enough room for you to pass out in my A$$!!!!

John Chingasos
03-22-2006, 12:28 PM
DAMN THAT IS SOME FUNNY ****

I will say this.....I havent drank this much beer in a 2 week period in a long time. All there is to drink here in Africa is Beer, Water, Coke, and Sprite. The Beer is the cheapest...........

Levi
03-22-2006, 12:48 PM
:rotf:
Sounds like the party has already started. :D

Mrs TwiceBitten
03-22-2006, 07:24 PM
Maybe he meant "somewhere in your grASS"?????? That's it. We're stringing him up in the boat slip. Or maybe just a cot on the oyster reef...and we *hope* high tide isn't too bad...Jimmy can watch him from under the picnic table.

jimmysidecarr
03-22-2006, 09:38 PM
...Jimmy can watch him from under the picnic table.

Yep :thumbsup:

Me and Wilbur... :p

97CasperCobra
03-28-2006, 01:03 AM
If I'm able to go I'll be bringing someone..... :thumbsup:

99CobraCrazy
03-28-2006, 10:23 AM
Bringing someone? Perhaps the significant other? :D

kencobra
03-30-2006, 11:19 PM
Bringing someone? Perhaps the significant other? :D
Phil ?

97CasperCobra
03-30-2006, 11:36 PM
Phil ?

:lol:...actually I'm not sure if I'm ready to introduce her to everyone just yet. She may spend one evening with everyone then decide that I'm not worth it. ;) :p

...although she's AMAZING at Karaoke....specifically Evanescence: My Immortal :thumbsup:

93KingCobra
03-30-2006, 11:41 PM
Phil ?

Sorry I like my women with less facial hair but thanks anyway.... :321:

Steeda Snakes
04-01-2006, 02:19 AM
:lol:...actually I'm not sure if I'm ready to introduce her to everyone just yet. She may spend one evening with everyone then decide that I'm not worth it. ;) :p

...although she's AMAZING at Karaoke....specifically Evanescence: My Immortal :thumbsup:Interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!

And just a thought Casper..............If she has already spent ONE evening with YOU, and she is still around.............no worries!!!:bounce: :rotf:

Levi
04-01-2006, 11:07 PM
She may spend one evening with everyone then decide that I'm not worth it. ;)

This is true, once she see me :love: and :blast: your out of here. :whipit:

:woot:

97CasperCobra
04-01-2006, 11:47 PM
man...I'm regretting ever mentioning her. :p

Levi
04-02-2006, 12:52 AM
man...I'm regretting ever mentioning her. :p

Like this old fart has any chance in :firedevil .

You know I was j/k.

:cool:

Firme
04-03-2006, 12:22 PM
Like this old fart has any chance in :firedevil .

You know I was j/k.

:cool:

don't sell the p0rnstash short Stan :D

Levi
04-03-2006, 12:49 PM
don't sell the p0rnstash short Stan :D

:rotf: :rotf:

Evilcartman
04-04-2006, 11:04 AM
Put Angela and I in for sleeping over.

AirForce1
04-05-2006, 06:22 PM
If I'm able to go I'll be bringing someone..... :thumbsup:
If i go I will have my new gf with me to. weather we spend the night I dont know yet. but will let you know.:thumbsup:

ORANGE CRUSH
04-06-2006, 12:39 AM
If i go I will have my new gf with me to. weather we spend the night I dont know yet. but will let you know.:thumbsup:

How much are you paying her to go with you?:D

John Chingasos
04-06-2006, 11:23 AM

I am bringing my new Girlfriend too :D :D :D

John Chingasos
04-06-2006, 11:27 AM
Phil ?

Broke back cobra :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carl G
04-06-2006, 10:18 PM

...although she's AMAZING at Karaoke....specifically Evanescence: My Immortal :thumbsup:
Hey if you cant bring her to meet your friends then you dont need to be hanging with her anyway. Girlfriends come and go but cobra buddies are for ever :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
04-07-2006, 12:21 AM
Hey if you cant bring her to meet your friends then you dont need to be hanging with her anyway. Girlfriends come and go but cobra buddies are for ever :thumbsup:

ain't that the TRUTH!!!! I owe a LOT to those of you who helped me through my rough times and kept me afloat.

SCMC....not just a "hobby" or a "club" but a life long friendship with those who enjoy the same things you do.

AirForce1
04-25-2006, 06:12 PM
How much are you paying her to go with you?:DSorry it has been so long but I have been realy busy.

Very funny todd :D I have a Cobra so i would not have any monry to give any her. :rotf:

I might be there I dont know yet because there is a chance that I might be shipped to californa or Vagis at Laclan Air Force base for traning. Or the slight possibility that I will go to San Marcous for traning there. There is about a 45% chance that I will still be here. If I am still here I will go.:thumbsup:

cobrabitn
04-25-2006, 08:59 PM
Hey if you cant bring her to meet your friends then you dont need to be hanging with her anyway. Girlfriends come and go but cobra buddies are for ever

What he said! :D

99CobraCrazy
04-29-2006, 11:12 AM
I might just have to dust the garage queen off and wash her so I can make it:thumbsup:

93KingCobra
04-29-2006, 11:53 AM
You wont regret it...

Mrs TwiceBitten
04-29-2006, 12:22 PM
OK...less than one month to go! It's time to start thinking about what to eat/drink. We plan to boil crawfish again, in addition to something on the grill. Here is a current list of attendees...please post up if I have missed you or if your plans to stay the night change so we can get a good headcount and bedcount.

Todd & Tricia - stay
Jimmysidecarr - stay
Mike (Casper) - stay
Ken & Jocelyn - stay
Stan - stay
David & Tanya
Phil - stay
Edmond & Annie - stay
Jesse & Hollie - stay
John C & Marta - stay
Keith & Angela - stay
Richard (RedCobra) & 3 guests
Andrew - stay
Carl & Deb
Jimmy (Butcher) & guests - stay?
Michael & Kinsey Solleder
Chris & Sarah Baker
Larry & Eloisa Ewers

jimmysidecarr
05-05-2006, 02:04 PM
I'm sorry to say it looks like I am going to miss this years Tiki Feast/Fest/Meat/Meet..

Some health issues have cropped up and and now the date is conflicted with something I need to do...

I'm very sorry...

I'll let y'all know more when I can...

Levi
05-05-2006, 04:06 PM
I'm sorry to say it looks like I am going to miss this years Tiki Feast/Fest/Meat/Meet..

Some health issues have cropped up and and now the date is conflicted with something I need to do...

I'm very sorry...

:(

Hope everything will be ok; take care of yourself #1 priority. Call if you need anything. :cool:

93KingCobra
05-05-2006, 04:38 PM

Hope everything will be ok; take care of yourself #1 priority. Call if you need anything. :cool:

Ditto Jimmy... Hope evrything is OK let us know if there is anything we can do for you...

93KingCobra
05-05-2006, 04:39 PM
I think that you can add a +1 for me :D

kencobra
05-06-2006, 12:08 AM

I'm very sorry...

Hope everything turns out for the best ye old guru of Cobra knowledge. :)

03 cobra toy
05-06-2006, 09:48 AM

What he said.....call us if you need anything !!

AirForce1
05-06-2006, 01:14 PM
Sorry to hear that jimmy.:(

I have been realy busy and have not had a chance to post.

the cobra is in the shop again for a little while. I got new wheels, a new style hood, front k-member, h&r springs 1" 1/2 drop, strut tower brace. I hope that they will be done in a couple of weeks. Have to whate for the parts to come in.

I will let you guys know if I can make the tiki meet.:thumbsup:

jimmysidecarr
05-06-2006, 03:39 PM
A little update...

First off... Thank you ALL for the very kind words!!! Y'all are terrific!!!

Larry called me last night, and we talked for a while. He convinced me to at least make a cameo appearance.

Given the quality and quantity of amazing friends and TO DIE FOR FOOD.... I could not refuse!!! :thumbsup:

My condition is nothing life threatning at the moment(and hopefully that will be a VERY LONG MOMENT)... but it involves me saying good bye to alcohol... probably... forever. That's why I thought it would be very tough to do Tiki this year.

No biggy... I always prefered ADRENALIN anyways!!! Plus it's all natural!!!

I may step up my open track program... as funds allow of course.

David stepping up to Hoosers really got my attention... as those lap times for a 2 ton car were positively amazing!!! Realizing OF COURSE that it's certainly NOT just the car!!! David is very good at what he does!!! :thumbsup:

Sorry for the scare...

I was a little down in the dumps that night and if I had it to do over again I would have just PMed Larry and kept everything on the QT.

Thanks again everyone... Save me some Crawfish!!!

:thumbsup:

Levi
05-06-2006, 05:57 PM
Jimmy, You are a Great person. We are your friends and will Love you no mater what!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alcohol. I was a party animal back in the day, so itís something I can relate too. And now I am trying to quit smoking :baby: so again I can feel your pain. These thing are good and bad. It make me feel good and at the same time it's bad for my body.

We can hammer on each other for help and get these things off our back.
Hang in there. ;)

Tiki meet, ROCKS. :thumbsup: :D

Mrs TwiceBitten
05-06-2006, 06:25 PM
There will be plenty of good 'ole Southern Sweet Tea to go around...and we had a commitment from Larry & Eloisa Ewers from Richmond for dessert (MMMMMM!).

Does anyone recall the name of the nice couple at the Austin Cruise (sat near us at the Oasis) who live near Huffman (?) and have family in the crawfish business? They said call when the meet nears...and it is NEAR! Was it Broussard, or Breaux? Edmond?

97CasperCobra
05-06-2006, 09:46 PM
I'll be flying solo....the lady is going out of town that weekend. :(

Jimmy, good to hear that you'll be making an appearance!! :thumbsup:

If I can't buy you a case of Shiner can I at least buy you a box of cigars for all your help??

jimmysidecarr
05-06-2006, 11:54 PM
I'll be flying solo....the lady is going out of town that weekend. :(

Jimmy, good to hear that you'll be making an appearance!! :thumbsup:

If I can't buy you a case of Shiner can I at least buy you a box of cigars for all your help??

Heck... A.... cigar would be fine!!!
Boxes are very expensive!!!
But really... it's all good, I enjoy helping... it's fun for me. :thumbsup:

Firme
05-08-2006, 08:37 AM
Jimmy, I have been out of pocket, but I am sorry to hear about your troubles. I am really glad you will be able to make it though as the Tiki meet wouldn't be the same without you.

Does anyone recall the name of the nice couple at the Austin Cruise (sat near us at the Oasis) who live near Huffman (?) and have family in the crawfish business? They said call when the meet nears...and it is NEAR! Was it Broussard, or Breaux? Edmond?

You have a P.M. ;)

ericg347
05-08-2006, 06:55 PM
Your looking for T-Lee Broussard I work with him if you would like I can get his number or talk to him tomorrow about the mud bugs?

Bartman01
05-08-2006, 08:30 PM
Well, we are still working out our plans for that weekend. As of now, Karen and I will be dropping by - but it might be later.

01PETSNAKE
05-09-2006, 10:09 PM
Hello there We are the ones with the family members that owns the crawfish farm.. If you want us to get them for the meet let us know..how much and all that good stuff, We will have them delivered to Texas City for us.. thanks T-Lee and Debbie 01 PET SNAKE:bounce:

Twice Bitten
05-09-2006, 11:13 PM
I'm thinking about 150 lbs (3 bags) at this point, unless more crawfish fans surface. Would they be willing to deliver that little? If they come in 40 lb bags, then 160 lbs. Thanks SO much! Hope you guys can still make the party...

Butcher
05-09-2006, 11:18 PM
OK...less than one month to go! It's time to start thinking about what to eat/drink. We plan to boil crawfish again, in addition to something on the grill. Here is a current list of attendees...please post up if I have missed you or if your plans to stay the night change so we can get a good headcount and bedcount.

Todd & Tricia - stay
Jimmysidecarr - stay
Mike (Casper) - stay
Ken & Jocelyn - stay
Stan - stay
David & Tanya
Phil - stay
Edmond & Annie - stay
Jesse & Hollie - stay
John C & Marta - stay
Keith & Angela - stay
Andrew - stay
Carl & Deb
Chris & Sarah Baker
Larry & Eloisa Ewers

I'm thinking of riding my glide down so yes ma'am, I'll end up singing on the dock before I fall in. Reserve a space on the floor for me in the washroom. ;)

97CasperCobra
05-09-2006, 11:45 PM
Just a reminder to everyone making an appearance......do your part to help gather the Coke-Beer cardboard trays that make perfect crawfish platter trays!!! :thumbsup:

I can not WAIT till this event....I am asking off for that weekend as the 4 weekends leading up to that I am working both Sat & Sun(not to mention the Thur & Fri as well) :(

Just a week and a half away!!!! :headbang:

93KingCobra
05-10-2006, 12:55 AM
Just thought I would post up and say I will be bringing some snack foods and some of that stuff that folds to put in the DONATION jar...

Firme
05-10-2006, 12:56 AM
We will, of course, have a *TIP* jar again this year. The Frank's are more than generous to throw this get together, and it would nice to gather up something to help recoup the $$ for the crawfish, beverages, and overall cost.

I can't wait :bounce: :woot:

97CasperCobra
05-10-2006, 05:28 AM
and it would nice to gather up something to help recoup the $$ for the crawfish, beverages, and overall cost.

and to help rebuild what Rita tore away(Boat dock) :(

Levi
05-10-2006, 09:20 AM
I think I already hear Jimmy Buffett playing in the back ground. :rotf:

gtdrivr
05-10-2006, 01:41 PM
I'm new to the area, and just noticed the post in the email. Count me in. I'll try not to get lost, lol.

93KingCobra
05-10-2006, 07:30 PM
I'm new to the area, and just noticed the post in the email. Count me in. I'll try not to get lost, lol.

Cool it will be nice to meet you....

FactoryFreak197
05-15-2006, 09:15 PM
I might show im from the houston are but would to meet more people on here, hopefully will have my 04 cobra vert, there with me:D

Mrs TwiceBitten
05-17-2006, 07:00 PM
OK...so does aaaaaanybody else have a request for the grill for the "non-crawfish" eaters? Appetizers? Desserts? Drinks? Bueller? I have made note of those of you I spoke with, which is about 3 people. We are a less than 10 days out, guys.

97CasperCobra
05-17-2006, 07:12 PM
request for the grill for the "non-crawfish" eaters? Appetizers? Desserts? Drinks? Bueller? I have made note of those of you I spoke with, which is about 3 people. We are a less than 10 days out, guys.

Grill requests.....chicken ala Edmond style :thumbsup:
Appetizers.....chips and queso is always good....or a 7-layer dip :drool:
Desserts.....that dish you made at my house for the BBQ a few years was to DIE for!!!
Drinks....Dr. P and Bud Light is good for me. :drunk:

Bueller....I think he's sick. My brother's girlfriend's cousin's friend told me he saw him pass out at 31 flavors last night. :dunno:

Firme
05-17-2006, 07:26 PM
Bueller....I think he's sick. My brother's girlfriend's cousin's friend told me he saw him pass out at 31 flavors last night. :dunno:

:rotf:

I wouldn't mind John's fajitas as well :D

93KingCobra
05-18-2006, 12:13 AM
Well me being one of the NON-seafood eaters anything else other than seafood is good for me....

97CasperCobra
05-18-2006, 12:36 AM
Well me being one of the NON-seafood eaters anything else other than seafood is good for me....

We'll be sure there's lots of salad there for ya then..... :p

Evilcartman
05-18-2006, 07:51 AM
I don't eat mud bugs, but I will eat just about anything else.

bluethunder
05-18-2006, 01:15 PM
Non-Mudbug/seafood eater here, but I will bring some stuff to grill.

Levi
05-18-2006, 01:37 PM
OK...so does aaaaaanybody else have a request for the grill for the "non-crawfish" eaters? Appetizers? Desserts? Drinks? Bueller? I have made note of those of you I spoke with, which is about 3 people. We are a less than 10 days out, guys.

Friday evening after work or any evening, I will be available to help . Let me know if there is anything you may need picked up and delivered. Just name it, I can help setup before the party and clean up after. :cool:

Mrs TwiceBitten
05-18-2006, 04:26 PM
OK so does anyone want crawfish at all? Or is it just me? We can certainly just grill if everyone prefers.

gtdrivr
05-18-2006, 05:07 PM
Being a (former) yankee, I've never had crawfish. I am willing to try!

jimmysidecarr
05-18-2006, 05:54 PM
OK so does anyone want crawfish at all? Or is it just me? We can certainly just grill if everyone prefers.

I can eat about 8 pounds worth!!! :drool: :naughty:

And I'm an ex New Yorker!!! :bounce:

93KingCobra
05-18-2006, 06:53 PM
Non-Mudbug/seafood eater here, but I will bring some stuff to grill.

I thought you were not coming this year....?

kencobra
05-18-2006, 08:01 PM
If the mud bugs are there I will pinch some tails and if they are not I may still pinch some tail. :D

bluethunder
05-18-2006, 08:47 PM
I thought you were not coming this year....?

are we not invited? I know we are not cobra owners so we'd understand.

97CasperCobra
05-18-2006, 09:27 PM

You are ALWAYS invited, but as you stated on March 17th on the first page:
Sorry-This will not be happening as I and the wife will most likely not be attending this one. :(
Sorry Larry and Rach.

We figured you were out....:dunno:

jimmysidecarr
05-18-2006, 10:27 PM

You absolutely MUST COME!!!

And then we will talk about Mustangs that TURN... and if they are FUN or NOT!!!....lol

03 cobra toy
05-18-2006, 10:37 PM

Pig boy and I would like some mud bugs :D

97CasperCobra
05-18-2006, 10:51 PM

I'll take some mudbugs......and will PROMISE to bring my appetite this time. :thumbsup:

Mrs TwiceBitten
05-18-2006, 10:57 PM
OK...I was starting to think I was the only wannabe Cajun. Mudbugs it is and thanks to everyone else who has volunteered to bring something. We should have plenty to eat and will also grill boudin again. Y.U.M. Don't forget to bring a few extra dollar bills for LCR...mwuhahahaha.

93KingCobra
05-21-2006, 03:16 PM
Is it Tiki time yet......... I'm so excited :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
05-21-2006, 11:50 PM
Is it Tiki time yet......... I'm so excited :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mmmmmm...mud bugs.....beer.....cigars....and MOST important of ALL.....GOOD FRIENDS!!!! :thumbsup:

Jesse99
05-22-2006, 04:45 PM
....and MOST important of ALL.....GOOD FRIENDS!!!! :thumbsup:
I couldn't have said it Better.. I can't wait to see everyone again.. I should be in town by noon'ish :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
05-22-2006, 10:53 PM
I couldn't have said it Better.. I can't wait to see everyone again..

Can't wait to see you either Jesse!!! Always a good time when you're around, and since you missed the Austin cruise and all of the "festivities" on 6th Street, this is the NEXT best thing!!!! :thumbsup: :headbang:

Mrs TwiceBitten
05-25-2006, 10:29 PM
Please check the following list to be sure I got everyone right. I am leaving tomorrow around noon and after that you should call my cell if you have a question. 713-829-3321. Looking forward to seeing everyone! Don't forget your dollar bills for LCR!

Todd & Tricia - stay
Jimmysidecarr
Mike (Casper) - stay
Ken & Jocelyn - stay
Stan - stay
David & Tanya
Phil +1 - stay?
Edmond & Annie - stay
Jesse & Hollie - stay
John C & Marta - stay
Keith & Angela - stay
Andrew - stay
Carl & Deb
Larry & Eloisa Ewers
Bart & Karen
FactoryFreak197
gtdrivr
Richard Wylie & spouse
James S. (svt4d) - stay?
Joey & Kathy

97CasperCobra
05-25-2006, 10:34 PM
Please check the following list to be sure I got everyone right.

No Jim & Jackie Boden??? :(

Mrs TwiceBitten
05-25-2006, 10:37 PM
Not unless I accidently missed them...anyone talked to Jim?

97CasperCobra
05-25-2006, 10:44 PM

I'll call the house tomorrow :thumbsup:

jimmysidecarr
05-25-2006, 10:44 PM
Please check the following list to be sure I got everyone right. I am leaving tomorrow around noon and after that you should call my cell if you have a question. 713-829-3321. Looking forward to seeing everyone! Don't forget your dollar bills for LCR!

Todd & Tricia - stay
Jimmysidecarr not stayingMy spot is open... I'm not staying over this time
Mike (Casper) - stay
Ken & Jocelyn - stay
Stan - stay
David & Tanya
Phil +1 - stay?
Edmond & Annie - stay
Jesse & Hollie - stay
John C & Marta - stay
Keith & Angela - stay
Andrew - stay
Carl & Deb
Larry & Eloisa Ewers
Bart & Karen
FactoryFreak197
gtdrivr
Richard Wylie & spouse
James S. (svt4d) - stay?

If anyone wants to camp out down on the dock and keep Wilbur company... It's quite an experience!!! Plus easy all night access to the CRAWFISH!!!

Also I'm not bringing all my sound gear this time... so If you want tunes outside we will have to do something a little different.
I'll be skipping out after a while 10/11pm???... So I'm traveling light.

See you there!!! :thumbsup:

Firme
05-26-2006, 08:34 AM
No Jim & Jackie Boden??? :(

They are out going out of town for a family graduation and are not able to attend. :(