PDA

View Full Version : Good news, Bad news. Good news

Hazman
03-21-2006, 10:13 PM
:D Good news it was the crankshaft trigger gear and once replaced today the Cobra was purring again!!

:mad: Bad news is she is purring in one place since my somewhat worn original clutch is gone. No movement in any gear and the car will roll with the engine off while in gear!!!

:D Good news the new Spec stage II clutch should be in by Friday!!

InfamousSVT
03-22-2006, 02:43 AM
Well other than the clutch sounds like it'll be put back together and purring like new for a long while soon....... :thumbsup:

mojosvt
03-22-2006, 08:14 AM
So are you going to throw in those headers I so sitting in your garage whiel the clutch is down????

Oh, I talked with Dan at Pro-dyno, we are hooked up for April 7th. We are going to need all the luck we can get. I have been racking my brain constanly since sunday to no avail. I have no fricken idea what is wrong, I am really hoping Dan can fix the problem.!

Hazman
03-27-2006, 07:11 PM
THE COBRA IS BACK!!!!!:bounce: :woot: :banana: :headbang: :thumbsup:

Well the little white vert is roaring again after replacement of the broken crankshaft ignition trigger gear. It also puts those ponys to the wheel a little better since the glazed and abused 75,000 mile stock clutch has been replaced witha Spec Stage II with a firewall adjustable clutch quadrant.

mojosvt
03-29-2006, 07:18 AM
Congrats

bluebyu
03-29-2006, 11:15 AM
Awsome! I love my SPEC. It holds so much better. Congrats!:thumbsup: