PDA

View Full Version : MOD shots

Mephisto
03-22-2006, 06:41 PM
Hey! What happened to my mod photos getting posted so that other people who are not me can talk serious s**t about how I will be faster than other people who I don't think I will be faster than. :rolleyes:

03 cobra toy
03-22-2006, 06:53 PM
Soooooo you want me to post some pictures of your car? :tongue: :zz:

jimmysidecarr
03-22-2006, 07:05 PM
Hey! What happened to my mod photos getting posted so that other people who are not me can talk serious s**t about how I will be faster than other people who I don't think I will be faster than. :rolleyes:

Hey that is some funny $#!T!!...... right there!!!

Yea post em up!!!
Some day I'm going to be in that run group too and I'll need to know how bad a shellacking I'm going to take!!! :p

03 cobra toy
03-22-2006, 07:07 PM
ok this is all I have.... :rotf:

Mrs TwiceBitten
03-22-2006, 07:21 PM
**puts her wine glass down for a minute to figure that out...picks wine glass back up and shrugs**

Even with an advanced degree...I'm still an idiot. HUH????

97CasperCobra
03-22-2006, 10:31 PM
ok this is all I have.... :rotf:

I have a picture like that too.....does that mean I can hang too??? :p

John Chingasos
03-23-2006, 04:15 AM
Here is a pic of my next car

ITS GOING KICK EVERYONE ASS

I AM OUT

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

Levi
03-23-2006, 09:18 AM
Here is a pic of my next car

ITS GOING KICK EVERYONE ASS

I AM OUT

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

I know you better then that, the car was just a reason to take pic's of the hot chickys in the back ground. Yeah baby your Swwweeeeeettttt. :D

Firme
03-23-2006, 11:44 AM
John, you alway struck me as a SMART driver :D (those things are all over Italy)

03 cobra toy
03-31-2006, 06:07 PM
:thumbsup: Done :D

97CasperCobra
03-31-2006, 06:36 PM
:thumbsup: Done :D

so where are the pics?? :dunno:

Carl G
03-31-2006, 08:47 PM

Henry here is the brake pad part numbers from Hawk that you ask about. Sorry it took so long.

Front Hawk Blue 9012 compound PN# HB194E.665
Rear Hawk Blue 9012 compound PN# HB183E.585

These are some serious pads if you want to stop but they require higher operating temps to be effective. Best price I found on line for both sets was around $300.00 plus shipping. Good luck buddy.

Mephisto
04-04-2006, 09:46 AM
Car is back at the Hebe house. Changed the brake pads back to street and changed wheels in about 10 minutes, sweet. Difficult to judge the ride of the car. It is just so different, but it is not too stiff for me. I should bring the car tonight. I have pics on a disk, but no time to post them, and can't remember how to anyway.

03 cobra toy
04-04-2006, 09:49 AM
Car is back at the Hebe house. Changed the brake pads back to street and changed wheels in about 10 minutes, sweet. Difficult to judge the ride of the car. It is just so different, but it is not too stiff for me. I should bring the car tonight. I have pics on a disk, but no time to post them, and can't remember how to anyway.

The wheels fit?

Mephisto
04-04-2006, 11:03 AM
The front wheels required spacers. They technically fit, but because the shape of the wheel spoke is a bit more rounded, they rub just slightly on the edge of the caliper. I will likely order 1/8 billet spacers just to be a bit more safe. The inside valve stem is about 1/8 inch from the caliper. But man do those wheels look good under those fenders.

Firme
04-04-2006, 11:12 AM
HENRY :ttiwwop: , lets see what it looks like WITHOUT the 4x4

Levi
04-04-2006, 11:25 AM

:thumbsup: Glade to hear it's all back together. :cool:

Can't wait till MSRH to see the Hebe on track. :bounce: