PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Fast Orange SVT Cobra on BW8

Miguel
03-28-2006, 02:13 PM
Occationaly as I battle around the slowpokes on the BW8 in the morning, I see this bright orange SVT Cobra slice through the traffic like a hot knife through butter. More than any mechanical attrubutes, this driver knows what they are doing and looking well ahead. It is just amazing to see how this bright orange car just finds the right holes in traffic to keep a fantastic pace. Sometimes I try to follow, but the herd closes in, and just makes it impossible.:baby:
I'm betting they are a club memeber, they just drive too good to be a casual owner. :thumbsup:

jimmysidecarr
03-28-2006, 04:38 PM
Todd????

Firme
03-28-2006, 05:17 PM
Todd????

Thats what I was thinking?

mingrey02gt
03-28-2006, 07:03 PM
There were clouds out today. It was not Todd. :rotf:

jimmysidecarr
03-28-2006, 08:13 PM

:lol: :lol: Good point!!! :tongue:

Blownsvtlightning
03-28-2006, 09:03 PM

I was thinking the same thing. he was laying low in the CV.

Mrs TwiceBitten
03-28-2006, 10:47 PM
this driver knows what they are doing It couldn't be Todd???????:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

**way to hijack my user name, Larry...LOG OUT**

Miguel
03-29-2006, 12:42 PM
I think I saw it Monday morning, but it could have been Tuesday also. No threat of rain at the time. Funny how most SVTs I see on the road are booking it, but most tricked out 911s are busy going 60MPH on the left lane.

ORANGE CRUSH
03-29-2006, 12:42 PM
Saturday or Sunday? YES........... But not yesterday. :D

Miguel
03-29-2006, 12:45 PM
The SVT Cobra in question was observed from Clay where I got on, to I-10 where he bailed out.

PEGASUS
03-29-2006, 07:15 PM
I think I saw it Monday morning, but it could have been Tuesday also. No threat of rain at the time. Funny how most SVTs I see on the road are booking it, but most tricked out 911s are busy going 60MPH on the left lane.

that's so true.
I was on BW8 some while ago, as usual i'm flying through trafic like a bat outta hell,
when ahead of me I saw her. sleek body, sexy out of this world.
like a moth drawn to a burning candle I pulled up next to this beautiful feline to get a closer look. man she was fine. I couldn't tell what was beating faster my heart or my tires hitting the rough concrete.
she was in the left lane doing 60mph so she was in no hurry. Her dazzling looks began to draw a lot of attention, so I said my last goodbye as I captured her image in my mind, see yah around beautiful! I never saw her again after that.
new FORD GT40

03 cobra toy
03-29-2006, 07:41 PM
that's so true.
I was on BW8 some while ago, as usual i'm flying through trafic like a bat outta hell,
when ahead of me I saw her. sleek body, sexy out of this world.
like a moth drawn to a burning candle I pulled up next to this beautiful feline to get a closer look. man she was fine. I couldn't tell what was beating faster my heart or my tires hitting the rough concrete.
she was in the left lane doing 60mph so she was in no hurry. Her dazzling looks began to draw a lot of attention, so I said my last goodbye as I captured her image in my mind, see yah around beautiful! I never saw her again after that.
new FORD GT40

Was it red?