PDA

View Full Version : Brake fluid update!!!

jimmysidecarr
04-07-2006, 10:16 PM
Please be forwarned...

Ford brake fluid has has changed... no more 550F..

The link click me (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=172120#post172120)

I'm switching...

Levi
04-08-2006, 12:10 AM
Thanks Jimmy. :thumbsup:
You are an endless supply of great information. We need to call you the Auto Dictionary of Knowledge. We should call you "The Dictionary" for short and create your own sub section of SCC to post threads just to talk about technical subjects. :cool:

97CasperCobra
04-08-2006, 01:18 AM
You are an endless supply of great information. We need to call you the Auto Dictionary of Knowledge. We should call you "The Dictionary" for short and create your own sub section of SCC to post threads just to talk about technical subjects. :cool:

tell me about it!!! With Jimmy it's not a "I think so" or "I'm not sure"...it's "This" or "That". I've said it before and I'll say it again....you are a BOTTOMLESS well of KNOWLEDGE Jimmy. :thumbsup:

Twice Bitten
04-08-2006, 07:28 AM
"Everybody Loves Jimmy!" aka "The Dictionary"
You rock, thanks for the heads up on the brake fluid :thumbsup:

Jimmy is such an all around good guy, he even warned all of the straight liners as well on other forums :thumbsup:

Carl G
04-08-2006, 09:02 AM
Thanks Jimmy. :thumbsup:

I think that is an excellent idea stan. Sub section to the board just for Jimmy. His information could help out a lot of people with less experience, and possibly lots of money. I for one would like to see this happen. I dont know how he keeps all that info stored away but it is time to let it loose on all of us. Great job Jimmy. :thumbsup:

03 cobra toy
04-08-2006, 09:56 AM
Thanks Jimmy :thumbsup: I'm sure it's all about the $$$

You know me I'm a big fan of the Motul stuffff :D Mutul brake fluid RBF 600 works great!

I have a case of it at home ;)

jimmysidecarr
04-09-2006, 10:33 PM
You guys are too kind..

Thank you!

I just don't want to see anybody lose their brakes at an event... and get hurt or tear up their car. Since I've been bragging on Ford brake fluid for quite a while.

Bingo13
04-12-2006, 11:15 PM
Maximum Motorsports is still selling the "good" stuff. I bought a case of it last month, they dropped the price from $4.95 a can down to $4.15 for getting 12 of them. Of course last summer they were selling for $3.95 a can, probably before Jimmy started talking about it in public. :D

On a side note - MM has completely revised their Bilstein lineup with the Race and Sport series getting a complete makeover. The new Race series for the IRS cars are suppose to be "wicked".