PDA

View Full Version : New SCMC Merchandise

cobrabitn
04-11-2006, 09:24 PM
The SCMC will now be offering members some really cool clocks for your home or collection. You will have the option of a "mantle" clock which stands about 18 inches tall and can be mounted on the wall if you like. The top portion has the logo with the numbers around it and with metal hands. The bottom portion is saved for a photo of your favorite Cobra photo. You can also have other text added into the lower portion.

The second clock will be a plaque clock and will be a plaque with the SCMC logo and the same face and hands as listed above. It may also be wall mounted, too.

Check the store for purchasing one of these new items. Prices are as follows:

Mantle Clock - $55.00 each includes shipping
Plaque Clock - $35.00 each includes shipping

nckissfan
04-11-2006, 10:27 PM
very cool, Tony!:thumbsup:

any word on the chick clothing?

cobrabitn
07-06-2007, 11:51 PM
We have ladies "got cobra?" tees in the store. If we don't sell our supply, we'll probably discontinue selling ladies clothing as they showed me that they do not sell very well. We tried it, it didn't sell fast, so we're not going to stock it.

On the upside...we do have another new product coming out real soon. As soon as Edmond can get them in the store, we'll be offering Terminator snake decals to go above your side window decals. They will come in Chrome Yellow, Mystichrome, Bright Atlantic blue, Silver, Black, Red, and White. All of them will have red eyes except for the red decals. Pat Madigan got the first set last week at VIR. I only bought 7 pairs of each just to see how they will sell and if there is an interest in them. I'll post a pic as soon as I can get one in Mystichrome! :)

nckissfan
03-14-2008, 06:44 AM
you got in some Pacific Green shirts, Tony?? What are they, Got Cobra shirts?

cobrabitn
03-14-2008, 10:30 PM
Standard SCMC tee shirts with our logo on them. :thumbsup:

nckissfan
03-15-2008, 07:32 AM
cool.

STANGBUM
03-15-2008, 11:13 AM
when can we order them Tony ? I'm talking about the PG color T-shirts :D
Is it the screenprint or the embroidered T-shirt that we can get in PG ?

cobrabitn
03-15-2008, 10:15 PM
You can order them now...I don't have that color in the store yet because I was just going to try them out. I've had chrome yellow tees for a while and when members order the "power pack" version of membership, I give them the color shirt that best matches the color of their SVT Cobra/Shelby GT 500.

They are screen printed tees Rick and are shipped USPS priority shipping.

cobrabitn
07-02-2008, 09:24 PM
We now will have 1993 Cobras in the store for Cobra shirts.

SVTSnak
07-02-2008, 09:44 PM
Cool! :thumbsup: Looks like I'm going to have to browse the store more often now! :bounce:

nckissfan
07-03-2008, 05:21 AM
those look good, Tony!

snakbitn
07-03-2008, 08:37 PM
Tony,got any with a white/with blue strip GT500.

cobrabitn
07-03-2008, 10:57 PM
Yes Rob, we do. They are already in the store. Bill Dangerfield already has his with white and blue stripes. :thumbsup:

BTW, Pat does the work so I cannot take credit for it. :)