PDA

View Full Version : HUGE thanks to Dan and Rob

mojosvt
04-11-2006, 11:24 PM
Well, I could possibly owe the life of my engine to the guys at Pro-Dyno. Anybody who has read my posts about all my tuning issues, know how long and frustrating this has been. After a 7 hour drive to Go Fast Fords shop, I met some of the nicest people in the world. After going through the same crap that was happening at the other dyno shop, they figured out that I had some hoses switched. After properly configuring the engine, we found out the car was actually running a/f's in the 8's:eek: . SO after some sweet tuning, my car is runnign GREAT. THANKS AGAIN DAN AND ROB!!!!!:D

Ram77mus
04-13-2006, 04:24 PM
I'm glad we found your mechanical issue with your car. I happy that we were able to help, if there is anything else you need please let us know. When ever you want that ice box just call me and we can get it ordered in any color you like . Thanks again Rob:thumbsup:

Pro-Dyno
04-13-2006, 05:57 PM
Thank you!

Very glad we could help if you ever need any thing at all please do not hesitate to call :D

mrpork
04-13-2006, 09:12 PM
im going to be going down to see those guys my self (from rhode island ) i hear they are the best so im going to be making the trip to see them:thumbsup:

Pro-Dyno
04-14-2006, 02:18 AM
Looking forward to it see you soon