PDA

View Full Version : Mustangs at the Beach

Big Daddy
04-15-2006, 11:01 AM
This is the official thread of whom from the SCMC will be attending and what days you will be attending.

Please post HERE as to what your plans are for attending.

I will be down for sure Friday July28th until Sunday July30th and I'm planning to stay at the Sheraton.

VenomSVT
04-17-2006, 09:41 PM
Greg "Big Daddy",

I'm planning on going Thurs - Sunday and haven't reserved a hotel yet. Does anyone need a roomie so that hotel expenses won't kill me.:eek:

Mike

InfamousSVT
04-17-2006, 10:03 PM
I may be going, I'm not sure yet though. I've got to see if my new job will give me the days off and I'll have the extra cash to afford it. I'll post here when I find out for sure though. :thumbsup:

blk04cobra1
04-18-2006, 09:33 AM
We'll be there Wed-Sunday...in the North Myrtle section (Baywatch Resort)...

Mike, I'll see if Sean will split a room with you :thumbsup:

BLOWN03SNAKE
05-08-2006, 05:28 AM
Myself and the ATS Crew will be there from Thurs- Sun. We will be staying at the Coral Reef!!!!

1-QIK-SNK
05-08-2006, 07:36 PM
What is mustang at the beach and where?

Kerry M.

Big Daddy
05-09-2006, 09:45 AM
What is mustang at the beach and where?

Kerry M.

Kerry,

It's a week at Myrtle Beach the last week of July. I think the first "official" activity is on Wednesday and there are events each day (Wed-Sat). There is another thread here with the link to the Mustangs at the beach site.

Red Wedge
05-09-2006, 01:14 PM
www.mustangweek.com (http://www.mustangweek.com)

1-QIK-SNK
05-09-2006, 08:39 PM
Kerry,

It's a week at Myrtle Beach the last week of July. I think the first "official" activity is on Wednesday and there are events each day (Wed-Sat). There is another thread here with the link to the Mustangs at the beach site.

dang i though it was near me. :( i wont be able to make it since we just bought our first house. so we have to watch the $$ flow.

mudmtncobra
05-10-2006, 08:29 AM
Kevin and I will be there, I'm so excited! We so rarely get to attend any events and it is always a pleasure getting to know more members. We, along with another group of Mustang enthusiasts will be staying at the Affordable Family Resort. We are looking forward to the event. Who will be registering their car in the show?:yup:

GeoSnake
05-10-2006, 01:48 PM
Kerry,

Hey Greg! Long time, no see!

For those who may not know, this is our 5th Annual Mustang Week. We have added a new event this year on Tuesday. That will be a gathering at an indoor karting facility. The first "big" event will be Wednesday night's Meet-N-Greet at Planet Hollywood. Thursday is the dragnight at N.MB Dragstrip. Friday is our large car show at the convention center. Saturday night is the southeast's largest Mustang and SVT Cruise-In. Details and specifics can be found at www.mustangweek.com.

I hope to see a lot of you there! Stop by and say hello!

Brad Worley

GeoSnake
06-01-2006, 12:47 PM
Less than two months away! :thumbsup:

lorahcobra
06-12-2006, 04:59 PM
Crystal and I will be there Wed thru Sunday. :D We will be at the Viking on the beach in South Myrtle Beach with the Yellow Mustang Registry...this is THEIR 5th anniversary. :bounce: Hope to see you guys at some of the events or just crusin'! :thumbsup: Greg, are you going to be at the Atlanta show?

Big Daddy
06-12-2006, 06:03 PM
I will NOT be able to attend Mustangs at the beach this year. I have been assigned to a project in Boise, ID. WHICH SUCKS! My travel home each week takes over 8 hours on Friday. This project will not end until the second week of August. :mad: :mad: :mad:

lorahcobra
06-12-2006, 07:51 PM
You mean it will take you 8 hours to drive your Cobra to Boise??? :eek: Your'e getting slow in your old age! :rotf: I hear Carol King (I know your'e old enough to know who she is) has her Idaho ranch up for sale for $13 mil. Maybe if you put in enough overtime......... Does this mean you will also miss FFW-Bristol this year? :(

Big Daddy
06-13-2006, 08:38 AM
I will TRY to attend Atlanta but I don't know right now. Bristol is out I wasn't planning on attending this year anyway. I want to do the Blue Ridge cruise as it will be ending in Asheville! My job is why I can't make firm plans on attending events, I never know where I may be going next! :(

BOOMER23
06-25-2006, 01:39 AM
Finally got me and my friends reservations squared away....Im stoked, first Mustang Week trip for me and the first beach trip for me since Ive switched to a vert cobra....this oughta be great hope to see yall down there oh yeah almost forgot...Ill be down for a week 22nd to the 29th...Im playin it for all its worth

03slidewayzSVT
06-25-2006, 09:36 AM
I can't wait:thumbsup: I'll be there 22nd thru 30th......First Mustang Week for me...less than a month.... Bring the sunscreen...... It's going to be HOT!!!!!:firedevil

Big Daddy
06-25-2006, 04:55 PM
Well I will NOT be at Mustangs at the beach this year! :( :mad: I have to work in Boise, ID that week which means I travel home all day on Friday and I leave again at 6:00 AM on Monday there's no way that I can make the beach! :( Sometimes my job REALLY SUCKS! :mad: