PDA

View Full Version : Stock Parts for Sale

Mephisto
04-27-2006, 03:21 PM
Well I think I'm officially ready to sell all my stock 03 vert parts. Are these parts worth much? Seems like they would work well to upgrade a GT. I'll take PM bids or advice on how to get some cash (for more track events) for these.

I have:

Front Control arms with stock bushings
Springs(vert), shocks, struts
Front brake calipers, used stock rotors and stainless front lines
Used and brand new in Box Preformance Friction Z front pads
Radiator
Oil Pan
etc.

03 cobra toy
04-27-2006, 04:25 PM
How much $$$ for the kids :rolleyes: ;)

Mephisto
04-27-2006, 05:05 PM
Girl 1 - Age 7 - $1,000,000
Girl 2 - Age 1 - $10,000,000
Boy 1 - Age 5 - Free to a good home

03 cobra toy
04-27-2006, 05:33 PM
Girl 1 - Age 7 - $1,000,000
Girl 2 - Age 1 - $10,000,000
Boy 1 - Age 5 - Free to a good home

How much food does the boy eat?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

93KingCobra
04-27-2006, 07:22 PM

Can't be more then what your use too.....

Mephisto
04-28-2006, 10:41 AM

Although it looks like we starve the boy, He is eating us out of our home.

On the plus side he is a pretty good power hitting, left handed first baseman.

Levi
04-28-2006, 01:26 PM
Y'all are just too funny. :rotf:

About the spare parts. All we need is a chassis and I think out of Team Five Card Studs’ and a handful of other club members that we could build a car.
I have front and rear seats, center console, stereo, shock/struts, springs, control arms, exhaust and shifter. :D

jimmysidecarr
04-28-2006, 03:57 PM
Heck!! We could build one of these!!
http://www.factoryfive.com/table/ffrkits/speccar/challenge.html
http://www.factoryfive.com/table/ffrkits/speccar/images/4778crop.jpg

The Perfect Open-Track Weapon
The concept of the Challenge Racer is quite simple. We started with a stock Factory Five Roadster and made changes to make it the ultimate “Open-Track” weapon of choice. Designed with road racing in mind, the Challenge car is fast, has sharp handling and looks great. The welded in SCCA derived cage and frame design means it is safer and the Mustang running gear means it won’t break your bank as you spend a full season of racing.

The car is commonly referred to as the Spec Racer since every single one is eligible for participation in the National FFR-NASA Spec Series. Also held each year is a 2-day National race to determine the over-all series champion. The Nationals are held each year in conjunction with the FFR National Owners Group Meet. Regardless of whether or not the car is raced in any regional series, anyone who owns a Challenge car is eligible to attend the annual championship race and vie for the national title!

Mephisto
04-28-2006, 04:48 PM
Hey quit HiJacking my thread. We were talking about selling my son, I think :what:

03 cobra toy
04-28-2006, 05:28 PM
:bounce: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

tazzracing1
04-29-2006, 05:00 AM
I have a mas air meter and intake, driving lights and extra springs, and several other parts and I'll raise you two boys/ I'm keeping my daughter she eats less.