PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see any need to keep these tires(Original BFGs)

97CasperCobra
05-10-2006, 08:03 PM
I bought another stock set of rims a while back and got a set of original BFG Comp T/A with the rims. I'm planning on getting the '00 R Brembos which I can't run my stock rims on so I have no need for the 2 set of rims or set of BFG tires.

Anyone see any need to keep them around??? :dunno:

Bartman01
05-10-2006, 10:58 PM
Personally, I would keep the best 4 stock rims. At some point the OEM ones may become hard to find, and might be a selling point with the car down the road.

97CasperCobra
05-10-2006, 11:01 PM
At some point the OEM ones may become hard to find, and might be a selling point with the car down the road.

Bart, Bart, Bart....I'm gonna be buried in this car. :cool: ;)

Bartman01
05-10-2006, 11:05 PM
Bart, Bart, Bart....I'm gonna be buried in this car. :cool: ;)

Bah - you're still just a child. Give it a few years (and a little income), and you might change your mind. Besides - even if you keep the car, if/when the OEM wheels become hard to find - sell them for $$$.

97CasperCobra
05-11-2006, 12:08 AM
Bah - you're still just a child. Give it a few years (and a little income), and you might change your mind.

After hearing all the "I wish I never sold my Mustang" stories, I don't plan on it man. She's all paid for and still runs like a champ. All that's left is to mod her and make her run even stronger. :thumbsup: