PDA

View Full Version : Car Show

Cobra40
05-17-2006, 11:23 PM
If anyone is interested in a show this weekend, check out the following.

http://www.hccarshow.com (http://www.hccarshow.com/)

I live pretty close to this high school and remember driving by last year and seeing the show. It was huge and lots of nice cars. There wasn't good advertising so I only found out about it by driving by. This year I was watching out for any flyers about the show and found their website.

I will be cleaning up mine cobra and heading out there. The price is kinda steep as far as shows go (but its a fund raiser for the school), but from what I saw last year and based on the judging criteria, it could be a pretty good show.

I know its kinda short notice, but hope to see ya'll there.

97CasperCobra
05-18-2006, 12:35 AM
I have to work this weekend and the Cobra's still got the key mark on the front quarter panel. If you do go take some pics so we can see.... :thumbsup:

Cobra40
05-19-2006, 05:47 PM
I am going to have to back out of this one. I was sick yesterday and can't get enough detailing done tonight in time for the show tomorrow.

However, I am going to try and make it out to the MCOH show on Sunday, if I can get enough yard work done tonight and in the morning.

gtdrivr
05-22-2006, 05:18 PM
I won best paint. Yippie! :bounce: Anyone know the young kid (maybe 19) that had well over $100k in cars there? He wiped out the late model and SVT classes.

ldo79
05-22-2006, 05:39 PM
I won best paint. Yippie! :bounce: Anyone know the young kid (maybe 19) that had well over $100k in cars there? He wiped out the late model and SVT classes.Congrats.

Enjoyed talking with you Sat. I went to the show @ Freeway Ford on Sunday - but was disappointed with the turnout.

ldo79

cobltng
06-02-2006, 04:39 PM
Many,many Fine Rides, But $40.00 for an entry fee?? Little steep and you will likely not win anything. But for drooling this is the place.I am just now reading this but I think this Show was held on the 20th.

spitfire
06-02-2006, 08:32 PM
Dang, I missed out on that one! Stuck here in Canada! Looking to see if any thing going on here this weekend in Ottawa.