PDA

View Full Version : Clutch Problem

leedog_81
05-20-2006, 01:58 PM
Sorry guys, I know it seems as if I only get on here when I have problems, but I really need a clutch. Fitment: 03/04 Cobra. I went to FFW in Baytown, and it was perfect. Loaded and unloaded trailer fine. Drove around fine. Drove good here in Victoria. Well, I took it out last Saturday for our Monthly cruise, and the damn thing is slipping. Almost completely. I could barely get it back in the garage. The Friday before, it became my DD by default, and now it is broke. If anyone has a Clutch that will fit, and is in decent shape, please let me know. I will be in Houston tonight and tomorrow if someone has one. My # is 361-649-7776. I will drive almost anywhere for a reasonable deal. I have the used clutch from my 96 cobra from when I upgraded to a spec, but the SVTP guys are saying that it won't fit. They also tell me that my buddies clutch from his 04 mustang gt won't fit. IDK, I thought for the most part these things were interchangeable. Well, if anyone needs some extra jingle in their pocket, give me a ring. Thanks guys and gals...........

-LEE-

93KingCobra
05-20-2006, 08:24 PM
Sorry for the misfortune..best of luck in getting the car back on its feet..

03 cobra toy
05-21-2006, 10:31 AM
I may have my stock clutch disc and pp...I can check on Monday for ya

leedog_81
05-21-2006, 01:57 PM
That would be fantastic. Let me know something as soon as you find out. Thanks again,

-LEE-

03 cobra toy
05-22-2006, 06:53 PM
I must have sold it....sorry