PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Tuning Solutions Dyno Day/ Grand Opening June 24

BadMoFo
05-27-2006, 03:43 PM
Amazon Tuning Solutions is having a Dyno Day/ Grand Opening on June 24th 10am until. ATS will be having dyno sessions and several cars on display. $50 for 2 pulls $25 for A/F.Lets come out and show our support and have some fun.

cobrabitn
05-27-2006, 11:33 PM
I stuck the thread for ya. :thumbsup: It's just too bad it is on the same day that we have our Atlanta car show at Mall of Georgia Ford. Maybe next time... :doubt:

Linn@Amazon
05-28-2006, 12:57 PM
there are so many conflicts on that date that I am seriously thinking of changing the date..

InfamousSVT
05-29-2006, 02:59 AM
Linn you know I'll be there, no matter what day it is :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

RR03Cobra
05-29-2006, 12:15 PM
I'll be there lending a hand if ya need it!:thumbsup: Hey J. bring that Orange beast on down!! You still haven't seen my new (to me) snake yet!!:cool:

InfamousSVT
05-29-2006, 05:26 PM
I'll be there lending a hand if ya need it!:thumbsup: Hey J. bring that Orange beast on down!! You still haven't seen my new (to me) snake yet!!:cool:
Will do man, can't wait :D I may have some more goodies to go on my snake soon, but the way money is looking not very soon :p

BadMoFo
06-19-2006, 11:39 AM
oh ya baby this weekend, should be ton of nice cars there from all the replies from many sites this is posted on!

BadMoFo
06-25-2006, 03:58 PM
WOW what a turn out! tons of nice cars there, had a blast!

InfamousSVT
06-25-2006, 06:31 PM
Had a great time as usual :D

Linn@Amazon
06-26-2006, 07:26 PM
thank you to all who attended for making this a event to remember..

our special celebrity guest non other than sid297 himself..all the way from WV..down here to hang out with the GitRDone Gang

SOB special thanks for all your help.. MR,KB and Johnny for working your butts off strapping and trunk monkey services..
BadMoFo,Rocky,Bones and KB for helping to promote the event

to the SCMC for the continued support and showing up to "represent"
and to all the others who made the trek over to Anderson SC

we sure had a line up of beautiful impressive cars and trucks.. our official event photographer has some awesome footage that should be online real soon..

thanks again..you guys are awesome

cobrabitn
06-26-2006, 10:07 PM
I thought about dropping in on the way back from the Big A but I saw a silver Mustang rolling south on 85 and figured it was over. Glad y'all had a good time! :thumbsup:

BadMoFo
06-26-2006, 10:23 PM
I thought about dropping in on the way back from the Big A but I saw a silver Mustang rolling south on 85 and figured it was over. Glad y'all had a good time! :thumbsup:

lol, the Amazon and Git'R"Done crew dont go home till the sun comes up!

Lynn its not hard to promote a shop that is as good as Amazons. I am just waiting for the next event!

InfamousSVT
06-26-2006, 11:02 PM
lol, the Amazon and Git'R"Done crew dont go home till the sun comes up!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Linn@Amazon
06-27-2006, 12:56 PM

unless it was past 9PM when you were coming through here ..we were still at it...

hopefully there will be some pics online soon..lots of good footage...

we need to schedule a SCMC dyno day

BadMoFo
06-27-2006, 01:44 PM
we need to schedule a SCMC dyno day

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

InfamousSVT
06-27-2006, 01:56 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
My thoughts exactly.............but can we wait until my car is fixed first ;)

cobrabitn
06-27-2006, 10:44 PM
Why not a Car Show/Dyno Day?

You'll need to have plenty of room though and do you think there'd be enough interest if we did that? We really need a SC car show and there's nothing wrong with having it in Anderson, SC! :thumbsup:

InfamousSVT
06-27-2006, 11:11 PM
Why not a Car Show/Dyno Day?

You'll need to have plenty of room though and do you think there'd be enough interest if we did that? We really need a SC car show and there's nothing wrong with having it in Anderson, SC! :thumbsup:
There's plenty of room and I say you'll have plenty of cars turnout for it too........we had 40+ cars there this past Saturday :D :D :D

Linn@Amazon
06-28-2006, 01:01 PM
we have plenty of room..and we will talk to the bar across the street about coordinating food/drinks and using the large parking lot they have and also the shop beside us about using their space too...how many cars do you think would be here? that would give me a better idea on how much space to secure..

cobrabitn
06-28-2006, 11:55 PM
Your guess is as good as mine as far as number of cars... :doubt:

Linn@Amazon
06-29-2006, 04:45 PM
what have you had for past events?
check out the pics in this link and it will give you an idea about the space available
http://upstatemustangclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1909&page=2

cobrabitn
06-30-2006, 01:14 AM
It's just hard to say because we can have as little as 25 cars show up or it could be another Parkway Ford with 100 plus cars. (Working on a 200 car car show there though. :) ). Then you have to add in the weather, what other events are happening in the area at that time, etc... Too hard to tell but once you start building up the event by adding more, you'll start to get more and more coming out of the wood works.

SCMC events are usually known for fun and best bang for the buck events whether it is a drag day, car show, autocross, or open track event. Just check the other forums and read what both members and non-members have to say about our events. We're smaller at some events but usually that means they are more fun to attend. :thumbsup:

InfamousSVT
06-30-2006, 05:03 AM
Ok sweet, so when are you going to schedule a dyno day down there then??? I'm ready..........wait the car isn't though:eek: :D

BadMoFo
06-30-2006, 09:36 AM
at the dyno day they had around 40+ cars and they hardly scratched the bar parking lot. I think it would be an awsome turn out, car show combined with dyno services, you cant go wrong there. :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
06-30-2006, 09:52 PM
If you want me to personally come down there for the show then I have to look at my schedule. If you want me to help with the planning, I can do that.

These are the dates that are out for me:

July 22, 2006 - BRP Cruise to Blowing Rock
August 26, 2006 - Parkway Ford Show
September 16-17, 2006 - Autofair
September 23-24, 2006 - SVT Cobra Nationals
October 14-15, 2006 - Dragon Run VI
November 4, 2006 - SCMC/MGW Drag Day

I have a very tough club schedule as you can see, at least one event a month

Linn@Amazon
07-01-2006, 02:14 PM
it would have to be scheduled for when you could be here...wouldnt have an event without you...

Car Show/Dyno or just Car Show or just Dyno Day

my preferrence would be Car Show/Dyno Day

cobrabitn
07-04-2006, 12:28 AM
I'm going to have to think a little harder for a date on this one. ;)

cobrabitn
08-01-2006, 10:34 PM
OKay you probably don't want to hear this but I think if we planned this well in advance and got the word out at both our drag day and in the magazines, this is what I come up with.....

SCMC/Amazon Tuning Dyno Day - Early February, 2007
Dyno Day/Car Show - April/May 2007

Before you say why so long, try to remember this. Events take planning and if you want a great turnout then we need plenty of time. The Parkway show is already established and hitting triple digits for that event is going to be the norm. All of my efforts right now are on the Nationals and the upcoming Dragon Run in TN in October. I feel I couldn't give any event justice if I just "stuck it in there" just to say we did it. So, I say we do the dyno day in February before the Drag Day so racers will have their cars tuned in time and we do the show when it is cooler like late April/Early May. Aren't you sick of this heat? :mad:

Your thoughts??