PDA

View Full Version : see you all...for now

svtmc-g
05-27-2006, 08:18 PM
Hey everyone. It's been a GREAT time talking to you all....but the Cobra is gone. I had to sell it and buy a Ranger to save some money, and to help me get out of debt(and haul my musical equipment and my dirtbike). I'll buy another one down the road....it'l be a terminator. Wife said I should buy a Mystichrome once I'm out of debt.....so I will! I'll be back then.....till then......thanks for all the help and fun you've given! See ya guys!
Mc-G

tazzracing1
05-27-2006, 08:22 PM
Well you know you still are welcome here, I'm sure that the fact you don't have your Cobra anymore shouldn't make a difference. I'm sure you will be back in the saddle again soon.

01BullittCobra
05-28-2006, 02:57 PM
i can understand what you did, as i am trying to sell my Bullitt to get out of debt. then buy a little beater to drive every once and a while. i drive a company van 5 days a week, so the Bullitt sits in the garage collecting dust, so i would rather sell it, and get out of debt, then wait a year or two and get a Shelby GT500 or a used 04 Cobra that is in good shape. good luck and keep in touch.

svtmc-g
05-28-2006, 04:38 PM
oh...I'll be around here and there...just not owning a Cobra!haha
I always enjoy teh SCMC crew!YAYAH!

Cobra4me
05-28-2006, 10:13 PM
oh...I'll be around here and there...just not owning a Cobra!haha
I always enjoy teh SCMC crew!YAYAH!matt sorry to hear you sold the car but hang around and post every once In a while

ausie
05-29-2006, 11:12 AM
I would hang around if you have the time to do so. Your experience with your car can help others with theirs. I know how tough it is letting go of a Cobra, I still miss my 01 to some degree since that was my first muscle car. Keep in touch :cool:

nckissfan
05-29-2006, 03:12 PM
hurry back now, ya hear:thumbsup:

SMOKE
05-31-2006, 08:57 PM
If my story isn't an indication ... anything is possible. :thumbsup:
See you in the saddle again.

97whitevert
06-07-2006, 04:16 PM
and remember-- once a member -- always a member ( keep paying dues) even if you don't own a cobra at the moment!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bluebyu
06-11-2006, 05:06 PM
Sorry to hear that Bro, I know you will be back better than ever. Just keep the circle whole. The circle of friends shall never be broken.:thumbsup: