PDA

View Full Version : Hit again

kencobra
05-31-2006, 11:08 PM
Well as you may remember, I posted about 5 weeks ago that my car got hit in a parking lot. I have had it back for three weeks and BAM it gets hit again in the parking garage at work. This time it is much worse, the bumper was knocked half of and the support bracket that holds it on and holds things like the headlight assembly in place needs to be replaced also. When she hit it the impact actually broke the support where the bumper attatches to it on either side of the grill opening. :( :mad: The only good thing is that she missed the fender.

Click for photos
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?Uc=18n0po1z.4wq787l7&Uy=9uqdwq&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1

93KingCobra
05-31-2006, 11:27 PM
You just cant win can you???

Sorry to hear that it happened, hope you get her back on the road soon...

Firme
06-01-2006, 12:53 AM
OMG :eek: That sucks Ken. I would go :mad: :getsome: Hope you get her back soon as good as ever. :(

cobrapace94
06-01-2006, 02:18 AM
That bites Ken. You should know your body man pretty good by now & that's not a good thing. Hope whom ever hit you stopped this time. Good luck.

jimmysidecarr
06-01-2006, 09:11 AM
I sure hope this wasn't another anonymous hit and run low life $%@# *&$%#@!!!!

That is sucking pretty bad there Ken... PRETTY DARN BAD!!! :mad:

Let me know if you need any help...

Very sorry to hear that :(

Levi
06-01-2006, 09:20 AM
That just sucks :( . Been there, know how you feel :mad: . Keep your head up, she can be fixed and I know it's easier said then done.............. :cool:

John Chingasos
06-01-2006, 09:23 AM
Dude,

The best mod you can ever buy for your car is a $2500 Beater so that thing gets wrecked......not your cobra. Also, if your car does get crashed into, you can fix it yourself and keep the insurance money. Oh Yeah

I AM OUT

LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kencobra
06-03-2006, 11:39 AM
The good news is that the insurance company of the person that hit me will be paying for the damages and since thay can not locate any reconditioned parts they will be new.

Bad news is that this still sucks.