PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hey...(3 big pictures)

Codes
06-09-2006, 03:58 PM
Hey guys, its been a while. I hope everyone is doing well, I recently moved into a cabin with no internet so I havent been able to check the forums like I used to. I just wanted to let everybody know that I am going to head down to Baytown on July 7th and possibly another friday soon after that. I will be down in H-Town for a few weeks before heading back up to Alaska (which by the way is having wonderful weather, highs in the mid 60's with almost no humidity). Just lettin people know if anybody else wants to head out there, I am for sure going to head out to as many of the Tuesday meets that I can while I am down there. Alright, have a good one.

Oh, and a few pictures of the area that I live in, just for kicks.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/Codiusprime/Picture3008.jpg

The light show we got on St. Pattys day.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/Codiusprime/Snowychair.jpg

Some of the snow we got last Saturday (June 3rd). It snowed on and off all day but none stuck around, it was about 45 outside.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c135/Codiusprime/RichardsonTrip077.jpg

And last but not least. The Trans-Alaska Pipeline. 800 miles from Prudhoe Bay to Valdez. Construction on the second pipeline is due to start in 8-10 months, so if any of you iron workers or carpenters (and many more) want a great job in a great place, come on up.

mrpork
06-09-2006, 04:05 PM
Wow Looks Beautiful Out Their

97CasperCobra
06-09-2006, 05:05 PM
Quite a nice "backyard" ya got there Cody. :thumbsup:

Hopefully I'll be around on one of the Tuesdays you come out, I'll even let ya drive the SVTF to get a "feel for the 4cyl" back.....:D

Good to hear from ya...keep in touch man.

Firme
06-09-2006, 06:23 PM
Codey, great to hear from you. Glad you were able to get on here and drop us a line and some pics. Thats a long way from what you are use to seeing in Texas. There must be some breathtaking scenary in person. Let us know when you are back in town and heading out for the meets :thumbsup: it will be great to see you again.

SuperG
06-10-2006, 12:44 PM
Cody, how far do you live from the pipeline? I have been doing quite a bit of work on it lately...

Codes
06-12-2006, 03:13 PM
Quite a nice "backyard" ya got there Cody. :thumbsup:

Hopefully I'll be around on one of the Tuesdays you come out, I'll even let ya drive the SVTF to get a "feel for the 4cyl" back.....:D

Good to hear from ya...keep in touch man.Haha, thanks. I didn't want to put my baby through the drive up here (or shipment) or the harsh winters so I left her down south. My mom fell in love with it and just recently sold the SRT-4 to drive the SVTF full time. I now have a Wrangler, which seems a little more suited for the climate and terrain.

Cody, how far do you live from the pipeline? I have been doing quite a bit of work on it lately...
I live about ten minutes outside of Fairbanks. If I want to see the pipeline I usually jump on the Richardson Highway. There might be a place closer to town where I can see it, but the drive down the Richardson is to beautiful to pass up. It seems the fire that is out around Delta is threatening Pump Station 9, not sure how close it is.