PDA

View Full Version : Car show today!!!!!!!!!

bluethunder
06-11-2006, 09:43 AM
Hooters on 1960 and I-45. We are going to try our luck at showing the yellow Car. Show is from 1-5, anyone else ever go to this one?
Anyone coming out to it?

bluethunder
06-11-2006, 09:33 PM
I took the yelow car to the show. I spent about 2 hours cleaning it up as this was The first time I have ever showed a car at a car show.
Well the good news is I took 1st place in the 2000 and up cars!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I was so Stoked, i still have this perma Smile on my face and keep looking at the Big plaque that says "1st PLACE"

That will be hanging on the wall of the new shop when it opens on Thursday of this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

93KingCobra
06-11-2006, 09:39 PM
Cool man!! what you dont call me anymore to give me a heads up or what :(

bluethunder
06-11-2006, 09:45 PM
Cool man!! what you dont call me anymore to give me a heads up or what :(

It's been posted here since this morning when I found out!!!!!!!!!!!

97CasperCobra
06-12-2006, 02:28 AM
So did you end up entering in the show??? If so how'd you do man?? :dunno:

bluethunder
06-12-2006, 10:19 AM
So did you end up entering in the show??? If so how'd you do man?? :dunno:

I took the yelow car to the show. I spent about 2 hours cleaning it up as this was The first time I have ever showed a car at a car show.
Well the good news is I took 1st place in the 2000 and up cars!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I was so Stoked, i still have this perma Smile on my face and keep looking at the Big plaque that says "1st PLACE"

That will be hanging on the wall of the new shop when it opens on Thursday of this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Read above.

97CasperCobra
06-12-2006, 12:00 PM
I took 1st place in the 2000 and up cars!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Congrats Joey!!! Now we've got ya showing cars and hooked on track!!! Can't wait to see the new shop....do y'all rebuild rear-ends.... ;)

bluethunder
06-12-2006, 12:05 PM
Congrats Joey!!! Now we've got ya showing cars and hooked on track!!! Can't wait to see the new shop....do y'all rebuild rear-ends.... ;)

Thanks, I was bored on Sunday as Nascar wasn't that great. Got a call from a friend in the morning about the show and Decieded to go and give it a try. Came out Okay! Missed the Hooter's Manager's Pick by a slim margain as he liked by buddies '06 Vert with the cage better.

Gotta head to the shop now and do some more cleaning up and painting and get the lift in, but yes, We will do rear end work!

Have a nice day everyone!

bluethunder
06-12-2006, 12:08 PM
here are some pics

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/510/5122/65641.jpg
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/510/5122/65642.jpg
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/510/5122/65643.jpg

97CasperCobra
06-12-2006, 12:32 PM
Gotta head to the shop now and do some more cleaning up and painting and get the lift in, but yes, We will do rear end work!

PM me a quote on installing axles, gears, and a differential. :thumbsup:

cobltng
06-12-2006, 03:40 PM
Win's at Hooters are easy to come by.........Enjoy. We thought about it but decided it was just too Hot. Besides we won best in Show at Hooters Willowbrook the week before. My office is filled with a lot of those plaques...........Now If I just had all the HOOTERS.

bluethunder
06-12-2006, 08:24 PM
Win's at Hooters are easy to come by..

Thanks for stepping on my excitement :mad: :rolleyes: ! I was happy to have won anything as this was the first time I have ever done a car show! But from now On I'll stick to Straightline racing and kicking butt in that, and leave the showing to the cobra folks!

97CasperCobra
06-12-2006, 08:32 PM
Thanks for stepping on my excitement :mad: :rolleyes: ! I was happy to have won anything as this was the first time I have ever done a car show!

I'm sure John meant nothing by that.....a First place is First place no matter how you won it. I've entered Hooter's shows before and walked away with nothing Joey so you deserve to feel proud of the Yellow GT. Keep on showing the car b/c I'm sure it's a beauty!!!! :thumbsup: