PDA

View Full Version : FS: Cobra R Track Wheels & Tires

Lumpydogs
06-18-2006, 01:37 PM
Set (4) of 18 x 9" Cobra R Rims with center caps mounted with matched
set of Michelin Pilot Sports.

Rims are straight and balanced. These are NOT show rims, in fact the old chrome finish has been fine grit sandpapered to create a machined metal finish. Moderate curb rash on outside wheel lip. They look good enough for an average street car, but are best served at the track. Come with center caps and valve stem caps.

The tires are 265/40/ZR 18 with no leaks or repairs. They have even wear with two tires just down to the wear bars and two tires 1/16" from the wear bars. Probably a good couple track days left in them.

Would prefer to trade for 17 x 9 track rims or sell out right for $350 OBO.

Selling because the 18 x 9 wheels don't work well with my setup.

I can forward pics for serious inquiries.

99SVT3753
06-19-2006, 01:35 PM
pix plz?

99svt3753@midweststangs.com

Tim

Lumpydogs
06-20-2006, 10:55 PM
Tim,

Email was sent w/pics.

99SVT3753
06-21-2006, 09:09 AM
Tim,

Email was sent w/pics.I sent email reply - got a NO MSG DELIVERED last night - but I think it was my end cuz I got a couple others.

I didn't get to hook up with the dude that wants the S/C yet. He is suppose to call me within the next couple days .. GRRR!!!

If you get an offer, go ahead and take it. Cuz I'm not sure if this guy is gonna buy the S/C or not and I don't have any cash on hand at the moment (having to pull the driver's head and get a refurbed one that works is @ss pain!) - unless I can find my credit card and do a cash advance on it and get a money order :)

Whatcha figure shipping would be?

My stock Cobra's are 17X8" with Dayton Daytona's on them.

Tim

Lumpydogs
06-28-2006, 01:50 PM
No Longer Available...