PDA

View Full Version : Mall of Georgia Ford Show

ggrab
06-19-2006, 10:55 AM
I had several members extend an invitation to the show in Buford this Saturday after I posted in the new members section. I am not 100% certain yet, (have to see if anything comes up at work this week) but I am planning on attending. I have a question though - will I be able to register at the gate on the morning of the show? I saw the registration form, but I will not have time to mail it in once I decided that I can go.

Also, I told a friend about the show (he lives in Dacula, right near Buford) and he may be bringing his 1996 Mystic Cobra. So hopefully there will be two additional Cobras at the show. I'm looking forward to it and hoping that my schedule works out.

RF Cobra
06-19-2006, 02:05 PM
- will I be able to register at the gate on the morning of the show? I saw the registration form, but I will not have time to mail it in once I decided that I can go.

Also, I told a friend about the show (he lives in Dacula, right near Buford) and he may be bringing his 1996 Mystic Cobra. So hopefully there will be two additional Cobras at the show. I'm looking forward to it and hoping that my schedule works out.
Absolutley. You can print the registration form and fill it out and then bring it with you and register at the show. :thumbsup:

The show is open to all Fords, so if you know anyone else that wants to show off their Ford let them know too.

We'll be spending the weekend at my dad's house in Griffin and driving up Sat. am for the show. Hope to see you and your friend there!