06-29-2006, 12:24 AM
Where is it on the event calender?

I don't seess it.:cool:

97CasperCobra
06-29-2006, 01:20 AM
I do.... :cool: :p

SuperG
06-29-2006, 08:31 AM
It's not on the SCMC Events Calendar, but it is on the MSR calendar.

Firme
06-29-2006, 10:56 AM
Look again. :cool:

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Levi
06-29-2006, 10:58 AM
Shush, it's a secret. ;)

:jk:

SuperG
06-29-2006, 11:04 AM

Wow...it's like magic!!

jimmysidecarr
06-29-2006, 02:24 PM
Wow...it's like magic!!

Hey Gary!

Still got that pair of 710s?
I may have some $$$ in a couple weeks if they don't sell sooner.
Will pick up. :thumbsup:

SuperG
06-29-2006, 03:03 PM
Hey Gary!

Still got that pair of 710s?
I may have some $$$ in a couple weeks if they don't sell sooner.
Will pick up. :thumbsup:
They have your name on them, Jimmy!!

In the meantime, I have sent the supercharger to Vortech, will clean all components, reroute other engine components, install breathers, install roll-bar, find cheap 18" wheels, learn to drive a stick...

jimmysidecarr
06-29-2006, 03:05 PM
They have your name on them, Jimmy!!

In the meantime, I have sent the supercharger to Vortech, will clean all components, reroute other engine components, install breathers, install roll-bar, find cheap 18" wheels, learn to drive a stick...

Thanks!!! :thumbsup:

Firme
06-29-2006, 04:51 PM
find cheap 18" wheels

a word to the wise... 17"s will be cheaper and much better for track use as 17" tire's are cheaper than 18"s, have more of a selection, and you will have less unsprung weight. :thumbsup:

ORANGE CRUSH
06-29-2006, 05:01 PM

I see it now. Were you hidding it from me?

Firme
06-29-2006, 05:11 PM
I see it now. Were you hidding it from me?

You were on the Calendar's ignore list :rotf: :jk:

Andy M
06-29-2006, 08:36 PM
We need to get moving signing up people for this event - like NOW!! :eek:

November will be here before you know it! :thumbsup:

Edmond, when is registration on the web site going to be up and running?

93KingCobra
06-29-2006, 08:46 PM
I don't think the car will be ready by then....but I sure will try.. :D

I think I can get buy with just a five lug conversion and a fresh paint job...

97CasperCobra
06-29-2006, 09:54 PM
I don't think the car will be ready by then....but I sure will try.. :D

I'll have ONE of the cars ready.....if I can I'd like to drive both the Cobra and Focus...but it's gonna be ify on the Cobra. :(

Firme
06-29-2006, 11:13 PM
Edmond, when is registration on the web site going to be up and running?

Andy, your ears must have been burning today. Check your email shortly
:thumbsup:

Bingo13
06-30-2006, 02:42 AM
I'll have ONE of the cars ready.....if I can I'd like to drive both the Cobra and Focus...but it's gonna be ify on the Cobra. :(

Please drive the Focus. I am bringing the SVO, need someone around me who I can stay with on the straights. :D

SuperG
06-30-2006, 12:05 PM
a word to the wise...
You Sir, have made a horrible assumption!!!:D

Actually, I have a plethora of 18" tires, so the cost to sell those, find equally good 17" tires and wheels would probably be more expensive. However, it is certainly true there are more 17" wheels to choose from, so I will take another look.

Bartman01
06-30-2006, 08:33 PM
You Sir, have made a horrible assumption!!!:D

Actually, I have a plethora of 18" tires, so the cost to sell those, find equally good 17" tires and wheels would probably be more expensive. However, it is certainly true there are more 17" wheels to choose from, so I will take another look.

Jefe: We have many beautiful pinatas for your birthday celebration, each one filled with little surprises!
El Guapo: How many pinatas?
Jefe: Many pinatas, many!
El Guapo: Jefe, would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
Jefe: A what?
El Guapo: A *plethora*.
Jefe: Oh yes, El Guapo. You have a plethora.
El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?
Jefe: Why, El Guapo?
El Guapo: Well, you just told me that I had a plethora, and I would just like to know if you know what it means to have a plethora. I would not like to think that someone would tell someone else he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora.
Jefe: El Guapo, I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education, but could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?

bluethunder
06-30-2006, 09:42 PM
Jefe: We have many beautiful pinatas for your birthday celebration, each one filled with little surprises!
El Guapo: How many pinatas?
Jefe: Many pinatas, many!
El Guapo: Jefe, would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
Jefe: A what?
El Guapo: A *plethora*.
Jefe: Oh yes, El Guapo. You have a plethora.
El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?
Jefe: Why, El Guapo?
El Guapo: Well, you just told me that I had a plethora, and I would just like to know if you know what it means to have a plethora. I would not like to think that someone would tell someone else he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora.
Jefe: El Guapo, I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education, but could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
That's Funny as All Else. Was that the Three Amigo's?

93KingCobra
06-30-2006, 10:27 PM
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
That's Funny as All Else. Was that the Three Amigo's?

The Three Amigo's is correct....

cobrabitn
07-03-2006, 11:28 PM
That is hilarious...three amigos.

I think I've worked it out where I can make MSR....but just not this year. It will be on my schedule for next year provided we have the same November date.

93KingCobra
07-04-2006, 12:31 AM
That is hilarious...three amigos.

I think I've worked it out where I can make MSR....but just not this year. It will be on my schedule for next year provided we have the same November date.

Sweet Tony it will be good to see you down in the good ol' Tejas....
:thumbsup:

cobrabitn
07-04-2006, 12:42 AM
As of right now it will be going on my 2007 schedule. :thumbsup:

03 cobra toy
07-04-2006, 12:15 PM
As of right now it will be going on my 2007 schedule. :thumbsup:

You said that last year :eek:

Just change your schedule :D

cobrabitn
07-04-2006, 02:41 PM
You said that last year

I don't think the club can afford it this year to fly me down for the weekend as I anticipated last year. Next year I should have a truck and trailer and I can schedule my vacation around that week plus bring my 94 to run on the track. I have limited time and resources to do everything. It's more important you all have a good track weekend than me using club funds to go to TX. I spend literally thousands of dollars of personal money every year that no one sees attending SCMC events. I just can't make them all :( ....and somewhere in there I have to work to feed my habit. :)

If it were up to me, I'd be down there every year! :thumbsup: I also thought that our AL event was a good compromise for some of you to come out and run track for the weekend but we just can't seem to pry y'all out of the Lone Star. ;)

03 cobra toy
07-05-2006, 10:48 AM
I don't think the club can afford it this year to fly me down for the weekend as I anticipated last year. Next year I should have a truck and trailer and I can schedule my vacation around that week plus bring my 94 to run on the track. I have limited time and resources to do everything. It's more important you all have a good track weekend than me using club funds to go to TX. I spend literally thousands of dollars of personal money every year that no one sees attending SCMC events. I just can't make them all :( ....and somewhere in there I have to work to feed my habit. :)

If it were up to me, I'd be down there every year! :thumbsup: I also thought that our AL event was a good compromise for some of you to come out and run track for the weekend but we just can't seem to pry y'all out of the Lone Star. ;)

No problem. Maybe next year :thumbsup: