PDA

View Full Version : Scheculed Maintence

Nates Cobra
07-05-2006, 04:05 PM
Just bought a 03 cobra with 17000 miles. I don't have a repair manal so I was hoping someone can tell me what I need to do at this point in time. The owner before me suggested I changed the oil ( based on time ) and get new tires soon. Can anybody help?

Big T
07-05-2006, 11:39 PM
definitely change the oil and oil filter. Try some synthetic oil like royal purple or mobil one. You should change the air filter also. Most have an aftermarket filter which will give you some more power. The tires will depend on how hard you drive them. Hope this helps.

jjraiser
07-08-2006, 02:43 PM
Nate, you shouldn't have a problem getting a copy of an owner's manual, with the Cobra supplement (!), at a Ford dealership. Or at least they could point you in the right direction through Ford direct.

As far as tires, 17000 can be an awful lot of miles for hard driving. As far as what to get, that depends on what you want to do and the size you want on there. There are a lot of choices and the Tirerack.com is a great place to start for research. And no one can beat their prices.

Good luck and enjoy!!! :thumbsup: