PDA

View Full Version : MCA Birmingham Trip

Larry95
07-06-2006, 12:24 PM
Anyone interested in forming a group to caravan to the Mustang Club of America meet at Birmingham in September. Right now I'm planning to travel with a "non SVT" Mustang owner here at work leaving Houston on August 30, spending the night along the way, and arriving in Birmingham on the 31st. Having recently made the Houston/Birmingham run via both I-10 and I-20, we will definitely be going by the I-20 route. We have both been looking at other Mustang web sites to see if there is any activity and so far have only see a posting by the "Pony Drive" group.

Andy M
07-06-2006, 02:36 PM
Larry,

Joe Johnson is planning on attending this event I think. It will all depend on if/when his R is ready. It is at Houston Performance getting an engine refresh.

His email is >> JEJohnson@email.msn.com in case you wish to drop him a line.

gtdrivr
07-07-2006, 12:42 PM
I plan on going, but dont have definite plans yet.

Hazman
07-07-2006, 01:30 PM
There are several SCMC members coming to this event. Is anyone interested in us having our own corral to park together in?:D There is a thread in upcoming events for everyone who is attending to post in.:thumbsup: Is everyone running in the open track events?:woot: :burnout:

Larry95
07-10-2006, 09:39 AM
There are several SCMC members coming to this event. Is anyone interested in us having our own corral to park together in?:D Is everyone running in the open track events?:woot: :burnout:Having our own corral to park in would be nice, but parking in with the other cobra owners that are not members of the club would give us a chance to let them find out about the club. Pros and Cons both ways.
I'm not running the track event.