PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Bost-AI accident at Summit Point

Blown96Snake
07-11-2006, 11:31 AM
I just talked to John Pearson and he informed me that Jimmy had a big accident at Summit Point this past weekend. He said that Jimmy lost his brakes heading into turn 1 (for those who don't know...about 135+ mph).

John said he wasn't seriously hurt, but I thought I would go ahead and post so that others unaware of the accident can wish him well. I know I will definately keep him in my prayers. I hate to see anyone get hurt doing something that we love.

Get well soon!

Dave

johnbasf
07-11-2006, 05:42 PM
I'm going to talk to Jimmy tonight. His e-mail sais he was "tired,sore and looking for a new front end". :(

flynfink
07-11-2006, 09:00 PM
" looking for a new front end". :(

His or the cars??

Seriously, Jimmy heal up quickly.

cobrabitn
07-11-2006, 10:44 PM
Jimmy was on the conference call Sunday night with us so we knew about it then. His car is basically toast as far as the frame goes. I called him today and hooked him up with another SN 95 complete straight body for $600.00 so hopefully he'll be back in the saddle real soon. Here's wishing you luck Jimbo! :thumbsup:

Mystic_Cobra
07-12-2006, 10:09 AM
Thanks, guys. I've been super busy between work, racing, house, vacation, etc.
The car is pretty bad. I'm bruised but ok. The brake pedal went straight to the floor when I started to brake for turn 1 at Summit. Not sure what the problem was yet. Might post a few pics when I get some if someone wants to see them. I'm pretty sure I'll need a new body shell but not 100% certain yet. I'm out of town for work this week. More later.

Big Daddy
07-12-2006, 11:25 AM
Thanks, guys. I've been super busy between work, racing, house, vacation, etc.
The car is pretty bad. I'm bruised but ok. The brake pedal went straight to the floor when I started to brake for turn 1 at Summit. Not sure what the problem was yet. Might post a few pics when I get some if someone wants to see them. I'm pretty sure I'll need a new body shell for not 100% certain yet. I'm out of town for work this week. More later.

Man I'm sorry to hear about the wreck! I'm glad you're ok though!!! A car can be rebuilt but I don't think we can do a Steve Austin yet!! ;) :D Good luck getting the car back together and BETTER luck with the racing!! :thumbsup: