PDA

View Full Version : Neat club shirt - just in case you don't check the other sections of these forums.

Firme
07-18-2006, 03:35 PM
I can't wait to get mine.... I just wanted to make sure everyone in the South Central section saw these and doesn't miss out.

Orders are being taken online now, and will be placed as one large order on July 31st, and the shirts will start shipping out after August 1st.

Don't say you didn't know about it once its too late to order them :D

http://www.scmcstore.com/store/product.php?productid=45&cat=4&page=2 (available to club members only)

http://www.scmcstore.com/store/product_image.php?imageid=44
http://www.scmcstore.com/store/product_image.php?imageid=45

Levi
07-18-2006, 03:51 PM
I hope to get one.

John Chingasos
07-18-2006, 06:06 PM
There are other sections of this forums????
They should make a shirt where a cobra is breathing fire on a melting corvette or soemthing

I AM OUT

LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

93KingCobra
07-19-2006, 09:12 PM
Nice I will have to pick one up....I would still like my RED shirt I ordered but we never have any in stock :(

97CasperCobra
07-20-2006, 01:37 AM
I'd probably like it better if the front design was smaller and on the front pocket area. Who knows..... :D

mrpork
07-20-2006, 06:46 AM
how do we go about getting one i tried the store but no luck

Firme
07-20-2006, 08:15 AM
how do we go about getting one i tried the store but no luck

your orders looks like it went through to me. :doubt: :dunno:

Admiral
07-20-2006, 11:36 AM
Man, now I'll have to buy a Cobra just so I can get one of those cool shirts!!

Very nice! :thumbsup:

jimmysidecarr
07-20-2006, 11:40 AM
Anyone have an actual photo of the shirt???

A drawing is nice to illustrate the graphic...

But a little info and a photo of the shirt would be nice...

Firme
07-20-2006, 05:09 PM
I'd probably like it better if the front design was smaller and on the front pocket area. Who knows..... :D

It is going to be smaller. This is basically the graphic with a shirt behind it. It will be professionally laid out and proportional. :thumbsup: but the T-Shirts don't have pockets.

Nice I will have to pick one up....I would still like my RED shirt I ordered but we never have any in stock :(

The red regular club shirts should be in soon :cool:

Man, now I'll have to buy a Cobra just so I can get one of those cool shirts!!

Very nice! :thumbsup:

and you just did :D

Anyone have an actual photo of the shirt???

A drawing is nice to illustrate the graphic...

But a little info and a photo of the shirt would be nice...

The prototypes are being drawn up now. :thumbsup: we hope to have a pic soon.

97CasperCobra
07-20-2006, 05:44 PM
It will be professionally laid out and proportional. :thumbsup: but the T-Shirts don't have pockets.

I meant the design should be where a pocket would be on "Pocket-Ts". Like our MSR shirt. :thumbsup:

Firme
07-20-2006, 05:53 PM
I meant the design should be where a pocket would be on "Pocket-Ts". Like our MSR shirt. :thumbsup:

ahhh :D I see what you mean.

Firme
07-31-2006, 10:05 PM
last night to buy em.. I am taken em down from the store later on tonight..

:bubye:

93KingCobra
08-06-2006, 01:07 PM
Have the shirts been shiped yet????

cobrabitn
08-06-2006, 01:33 PM
They'll ship on the 19th. We sold 60 shirts instead of the 36 we anticipated selling. Red SCMC shirts will be coming in with that order, too.

Like our MSR shirt.

If your MSR shirts have pockets then we're paying too much for them. All event shirts at all of our track events should be uniform. No pockets on the front....

97CasperCobra
08-06-2006, 01:51 PM
If your MSR shirts have pockets then we're paying too much for them. All event shirts at all of our track events should be uniform. No pockets on the front....

they don't have pockets....what I meant was to put the logo where a pocket WOULD go on a Pocket-T.

wrapumup
08-10-2006, 08:58 AM
I am a newbie, so didn't know about them, I will get in on the next one though! How did they turn out?

Firme
08-10-2006, 11:33 AM
I am a newbie, so didn't know about them, I will get in on the next one though! How did they turn out?

They ship out on August 19th, so we will let you know.. :thumbsup: