PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Christine (Topless In Tex)!!!

Firme
07-20-2006, 03:38 PM
I know life had got ya real busy lately, but hope you are enjoying the new ride!! :birthday: :firebounc :spimpin: :drunk: :hatparty:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

97CasperCobra
07-20-2006, 05:43 PM
Happy B-Day!!! Hope all is well and we see ya out soon!!! :thumbsup:

Topless In Tex
07-22-2006, 08:34 AM
Hey Ya'll.
Thanks for the wishes. Things are going really well here. Ive got about 7300K on the Roush, and its doing GREAT! Paul took off all this week to work on the '69 Stingray Resto, and its coming along great. Hes putting the interior back in it. He painted all the interior parts all this week. About to hit it again. I am off today to get things done before we go on vacation next week.

Had to work late on my bday. Didnt do anything. Just hung out and had a quiet evening at home. We are flying to Osh Kosh Wisconson on Wednesday for the EAA Fly In and Airshow. We hope to have the Bonanza in the air by noon or so. Should be about a 5 hour flight. We will have to stop once to refuel. Ford is a major sponsor at Osh Kosh, and they are going to have the new GT 350H there. I cannot wait to see it. Ive seen the old one before and did not know that they did a new one till I seen in one of Pauls Flying magazines, it will be at Osh kosh. Im sure they will have a bunch of other cool Ford stuff there too. I will take pics. :thumbsup:

Im sure we will be at Chic Filet in Kemah this evening. Thats ususally a given. If anyone wants to come down this evening..

Hope everyones doing well. Sherri, do you want my Santa in my old car (yard art)? It would be easy for you to modify to look like the Pace Car. Let me know. You can have it. :cool:
Eveyone take care!
:banana:TNT:banana:

03 cobra toy
07-22-2006, 11:25 AM
Happy B-day CC.... Have a great weekend!! :D

spitfire
07-22-2006, 07:40 PM
Happy B-day CC , hope the new ride is going good, hope to see you again at the car shows soon! :thumbsup:

Andy M
07-24-2006, 11:41 AM
Happy Birthday Christine! :bounce: :cheers: