PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Torch Red Cobra Vert

nastystrike
07-30-2006, 04:06 PM
2003 Torch Red Supercharged SVT Cobra Convertible with parchment top. Interior is dark charcoal leather with parchment leather inserts. This car is like new with only 7700 miles. Exterior, top and interior are perfect. Added a Bassani exhaust and K&N filter. PRO 5.0 shifter with MGW shifter handle is a definite improvement over the original. These improvements were made by a certified SVT dealership mechanic and are in compliance with the vehicle warranty. Original parts available and go with the car. Car is always garaged and driven only in fair weather. Includes custom car cover and custom floor mats. Bumper to bumper 6 year, 36,000 mile warranty in effect which can be transferred to buyer. This is an absolutely beautiful car that I just don't have time to drive. Contact Richard at 210 481 5240 or better yet, shipleydds@aol.com. Tried to upload photos without success. Email me and I will gladly send pictures of the car.

Richard

blk04cobra1
07-31-2006, 04:48 PM
good luck with the sale...if you need help with the pictures, send them to blk04cobra2@aol.com and i'll post them up for you :thumbsup: